Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Rise of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A post- apocalyptic Naruto based guild. WARNING the story line derived from the manga, not the anime, there are spoilers. 

Tags: naruto, post-apocalyptic, ninja, manga 

Reply The Grand City
Sky's End (recruiting new members!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gawky_Hades

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:16 pm
Shiro laughed again and grabbed her hand. "You were really gonna kill me were you?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:20 pm
The second Shiro grabbed her hand, blood shot out of her hand and wrapped around Shiro, cuting his neck slightly. "Yes I was. Now, I suggest you let go of my hand, unless you want to become headless." Hana said her words as sharp as ice.  

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gawky_Hades

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:41 pm
"Welll lets see if you can . . ." Flames surrounded Shiro which burned the blood as he slipped free. He laughed slightly and looked at the girl.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:44 pm
Hana smirked and then did a few hand signs with her one free hand and then dissappeared as the flames touched her. Hana appeared hidden in the shadows and said, "This will be fun." Hana bit her other finger tips and made them begin to bleed. She was ready to fight.  

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gawky_Hades

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Shiro raised his right arm and extended his hand in the air. Flames encased his hand as it took the form of a whip. The whip soon hit the ground and it started a small fire. "Anything this touches burns . . . So I suggest to forfeit now before you get hurt 'little' girl . . ."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:11 pm
"DOn't underestimate me, Old man." Hana said codly before throwing a kunai at him from the darkness and then moving away from that spot. her plan was to attack, move and repeat.

(I gtg)

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gawky_Hades

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:15 pm
As soon as the Kunai was 5 inches away from Shiro it melted into ash. He looked to where the kunai was thrown and lashed the whip out at the area. As soon as the whip made contact with the area it burst into flames. "So you werent there after all . . "

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:18 am
Hana did a few hand signs and made five clones. The only thing visible to Shiro were the five clones, Hana was hidden under ground. One of her clones stood back like she was afraid of going near Shiro and getting burnt. Hana was under that clone, hoping that Shiro would take the bait and fall into her trap. The four other clones ran at Shiro with kunai in their hands.  

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

laxdude920
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:16 am
"Good to see you guys have met, and you are actually doing as I had planned, For now I want you guys to train together, seeing as you both are new you will refine your skills and then be paired up with senior members." Yuri says walking out of a dark corner, his palm on the butt of his sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:39 am
Shiro ignored Yuri and continued to 'train'. Shiro charged toward the first clone and did a backflip over it. He grabbed its arm and flipped it over him so it was now on the ground. Shiro stomped his foot on the clones head making it dissappear. He took out three shuriken and threw them at two of the clones making them dissappear. Shiro looked to the fourth clone with the kunai and jumped in the air. He brought his foot down on the clones head making it dissappear instantly. He looked to the last that was stood back. He made 5 handsigns. "Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet." Shiro inhaled deeply and shot a a ball out of his mouth at extreme speeds aimed at the clone.

Gawky_Hades

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:44 am
The clone jumped back and pushed against the wall, narrowly dodging the fire. The clone smirked and then said, "Yeah whatever Yuri. Just don't blame me if he dies."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:46 am
Shiro made 5 clones and charged at the clone from all sides with a kunai in each hand.

{Lol I suck at Rp}  

Gawky_Hades

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:49 am
(=P)

Hana threw shurikin at two of the clones, killing them both and then sweeped one clone's legs out from under him and used it as a shield for one of the other clone's attacked. After that she pulled out a kunai and killed the other clone until there were only two Shiro's left.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:53 am
"Your better than I expected . . . But not good enough . . ." Shiro and his clone charged at the clone each holding a kunai in each hand. The clone jumped in the air and threw the two kunai while Shiro threw his two kunai from under. Before Shiro had made the clones he attach a Paper Bomb to each of his kunai.

(Ill be right back in like 30 minutes or so)  

Gawky_Hades

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:00 am
(Aw............ I'll be bored again... oh well.)

The clone smiled and then said, "Thank you." Then the clone pulled out a kunai and reflected the two kunai the clone had thrown. One of them hit the clone and the other landed on the ground. Then the clone moved to the side to dodge Shiro's kunai. One went way past and the other landed near the the clone. the one near the clone exploded, killing the clone. At that moment Hana came up and out of the ground right near Shiro and said, "Scar dance." Hana suddenly began to move very quickly, in unpredictible ways. Hana flung her hands every which way making her blood like whips attack Shiro.

The Grand City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff