Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Rise of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A post- apocalyptic Naruto based guild. WARNING the story line derived from the manga, not the anime, there are spoilers. 

Tags: naruto, post-apocalyptic, ninja, manga 

Reply The Grand City
Sky's End (recruiting new members!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laxdude920
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:36 pm
The main base of the organization plotting against the military.
It is located at the bottom of the grand city, sealed by two steal doors. There are many secret entrances, every one of them is more challenging to get into than the last.
This is the meeting hall. A large table is set in the middle with chairs around it. the walls are covered with maps, structural designs, and small lockers.

members sad if you want to join pm me)
1. Yuri-laxdude920
2. Hana-iceestar
3.shiro-ninja boy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 pm
Yuri enters the base and finds the eye that Gi had left for him.  

laxdude920
Captain

laxdude920
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:27 pm
He creates three clones and lays down on the table. They quickly go to work, knocking him out, and replacing his left eye with Gi's.
He has now obtained the eternal mangekyou sharingan in his left eye and he can see clearly through both eyes.
He wakes up and leaves the building to wander the city.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:07 pm
Yuri walks into the room from a dark corridor.  

laxdude920
Captain

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:00 pm
Hana looked around with a kunai in her hand. She gripped it tightlya nd looked around. When she saw that there wasn't any threats in the room she put it away. "So what are we going to do after you show me around the base?" Hana asked calmly. She was a very calm person.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:10 pm
"I the first thing you must do is improve you abilities, you are very strong, but you have not nearly ben pushed as high as you can go." Yuri points in different directions, explaining where everything is and certain rules of the base. "We are known in this city, but we are also unknown. You can talk to people, just don't draw too much attention to yourself."  

laxdude920
Captain

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:56 pm
"Don't worry. I'm good at not atracting attention, unless I want attention. I haven't been pushed because no one's been there to push me. Where can I train?" Hana said calmly. SHe wanted to train and get better and then when she was ready and they would let her she wanted to reak havoc on the Twilight Village. She would train all day and night if she had to.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:45 pm
"I want you to train your blood line as much as possible, It is your greatest weapon. Go warm up and then I have a target for you." He goes and sits down in a chair.  

laxdude920
Captain

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:24 am
Hana nodded and then went to the training area of SKy's End. When she got there she bit all five fingers on her right hand. She then saw a few practice dumbies and ran forward quickly. She was very fast on her feet when she needed to be. She move her hand a few different ways, while moving on her feet. She paused in the middle of the dumbies, who seemed to not have a sractch on them and then made her blood go back into her hand. As soon as the blood was in her hand all of the dumbies were cut up and lying in piles. Hana smirked and then sighed. She hadn't shown much of her true strength in a long time. The last time she had done that was when she went on a killing spree and killed most of her classmates in the academy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:55 pm
"I knew you were a good choice Hana, but how stealth-fully can you kill?" He walks into the room. "I have business to attend to, Practice in numerous situations. I will be back shortly." He disappears in a plume of smoke as quickly as he had appeared.  

laxdude920
Captain

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:04 pm
Hana smirked and then set up more dumbies. She suddenly hid behind an area and let the blood come out of her hands. She was silent and didn't make a noise as she move her hand quickly chopping all of the dumby's heads off. Hana sighed and thought, Training by myself is no fun. Training with a really person who's trying to kill you. That brings out your full potential and makes you use abilities that you never knew you had before. It's the best way to train.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:30 pm
Shiro appeared in the Room confused on what just happened. He started looking around for anything to tell him what had just happened. "Is anybody here?"

Gawky_Hades

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:50 pm
(Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!)

Hana heard someone and smriked. "Time to train." Hana said to herself quietly. She ran quickly to where she heard the voice and hid in the shadows. She ran past Shiro from in the shadows, staying out of sight and unheard. She appeared behind Shiro, holding a kunai at his neck. "WHo are you and why are you hear? Answer my calmly and put your hands in the air, or you will die where you stand." Hana said coldly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:56 pm
Shiro laughed slightly and raised his hands in the air. "My name is Shiro Kai Takisha, I was brought here by a man named Yuri. He said something about joining a organization."

Gawky_Hades

Iceestar
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:11 pm
Man, I wanted to fight. he's on our side. Hana thought evilly. Hana sighed and then put her kunai up. She still had her bleeding hand and could attacked Shiro if he didn't anything. "My name's Hana. Try anything funny and I'll kick your butt." Hana said coldly.  
The Grand City

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff