Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
British Columbia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:46 pm
hearing atv's he ducks behind cover to protect himself as they pass by he notices that the areas gangs had turned into full fledged raider crews  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:17 am
(time to jump in if that alright with you guys) Scoping in from 100m a top from a 30 foot pinewood tree as he watching the the people on 4 wheelers counting his shot. "one, two, three four" moving the rifle slowly trying to get the a perfect angle he begin to quote something. "god give me the shot i need to put them outta their misery and allow them into your kingdom of peace and happiness " Hold his breath and as his aim stand still and pull the triggers. "bang" the loud noise goes off bird fly in the process hitting the lead raider crewmember of the pack causing him to tilt his body to the side and and flip his 4 wheeler over causing the other to hit and fall off causing a chain as the last one stops to look for where the shot came from scope in again on him and hold breath again. "goodbye" fires another shot at the raider head causing it to decampitate instantly sending blood everywhere in as the body falls to the floor off the back of the 4 wheeler.  

xTx Monty xTx

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:37 am
seeing what had happed he look at where the bolts were being fired from, it took him a feww seconds but he found the man taking the shot and got out of had and raised his and lowered his weapon  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:50 pm
scoping in from the trees he take his eyes off the scope and looks down his radar sensor pulling a toggle on it to increase the radius of the area he begin seeing green dots on the radar appear up and the sensor begin to beep slowly over the area, begin to scope in again to try to locate the target now  

xTx Monty xTx

Istophis

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:53 am
((Exactly how many freekin Raiders are there???))

Silas looked back at Joe. He holstered his pistol and walked to the two downed Raiders. He heard gunshots around him. That means there were ALOT of survivors around here. "The element of surprise doesn't matter if you know you can kill your enemy. Besides, my shout was probably like a twig crack due the engines of the ATV." He said. He didn't really care, but he started going throught the packs of the raiders.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:21 pm
(well its bc, so quite a few, if it were alberta there would be a s**t ton of ******** my arm trying to get the mans attention, i send out a general radio transmission on all frequencies
"is there any survivors in the dawson creek area who can hear me"  

Meat Vegetable

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:31 pm
hear the transmission from his bag he puts down the sensor and pick up the mic and attach it to his head and presses on the talk button on his radio "hello, may i ask where you guy are from" begin looking through his scope trying to spot out any other movement.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:40 am
"those raider you just shot at look a little below them i'll be waving my hand in the air"  

Meat Vegetable

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:19 pm
moves scope see the target "i see you now" he pulls out a flare and begin to strike it "now you see me " strike the flare one last time and begins put it down on the edge of the tree as it gives a begins giving a red flare begin to sit back down scoping in looking for other targets  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:33 pm
"im heading over to you now i was going to let them pass since i can't give away my pressence to them" and begins moving his way up the hill  

Meat Vegetable

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:30 am
"roger, when you get here their be rope set up and tied to where you can make your climb ill wait for you to come up, by the way who where the others you came with where you guys come from last before arrive here"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 pm
"i was in ontario about to do a recon mission but i got called away to come and do a rescue mission here apparently their are some survivors stranded here" gets to the rope and begins climbing up  

Meat Vegetable

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:59 pm
"well seeing how you guys are just here to pick up people let me say their are some people here that arent quite friendly " sqaut down on the tree edge of where the rope at and lay his gun down on the rack on the other tree branch and give the man a hand as he climbs up. "by the way i didnt catch your name"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:41 pm
gets up on the tree "im chris of jtf 2's anti-bioterrorism " does quotes with his hands "were basically a division who specialize in killing zombies... unfortuanately my sniper got injured on our last misson and is still under medical care"
(irl his comp hates him and doesn't want to work for him)  

Meat Vegetable

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:49 pm
"really that nice, but to me i never felt working for group worked out" get up and begins walking on the edge of the tree and picks up the roadflare "so where you guys heading" he looks at chris wondering what he might say  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff