Welcome to Gaia! ::

Couples of the Era

Back to Guilds

The guild that`s for all those gaians with relationships. May it be with other gaians or those who are in real life. 

Tags: relationship, couple, love, gaia 

Reply Welcoooome.
Post tribute to ur love!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rancelot
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:43 pm
sweets smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:41 pm
Dale and I met each other on Rally. a year ago.
I thought he was single, so I started getting close to him until Chyna, his gf at the time, came on. She introduced herself nicely and I got scared that she will go nut case on me. I didn't know because Dale told me he was single. Then Chyna told me they were going out. I got confused and so I backed away for a long time. They were both my friend and Chyna saw me as a threat. So she made a new account where I was excluded, to be out of their lives. It didn't matter to me because Dale kept checking on me.

I thought he never cared about me. When Chyna and Dale broke up, they were never meant to be again. I thought it was my chance to get close again until he got another gf, which lasted nothing but 3 weeks. I gave up. Because I was tired of waiting.

One day he kept commenting me, If I was single or not. I was wondering why, but he never asnwered my question and I never answered his. He started trying to get close to me but I started to diss him to see what he would do. He got angry and mad and I felt guilty and not proud of what I did.

He said "Let's start again. Hi I'm Dale." So we started our whole new virtual life again. Ever since then he was sweeter than ever. Still in my mind, wandering, why couldn't I have got it in with you? Now is my only one, first and last time to prove how much I love him. Let's hope it doesn't break. ^^

ll-AsianRawr-ll
Crew

2,350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

ll-AsianRawr-ll
Crew

2,350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:43 pm
To be honest.. I want to post how I met my ex bf too. I'm still not over him.. He seems to be stuck. and If I post our story up here. Maybe then it will come out and he'll be gone out of my life.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:51 pm
Colby (EX BF) and I.
We first met on imvu, online 3D game, much like gaia. At first we were joking around and he made me very laughable. we kept talking to each other everyday and soon it was christmas. We were together after christmas and everyday after that, we would talk and talk until it's the time to go and sleep. Whenever I wake up, I was excited to talk to him and he was excited to see me.

Then of course there was time differences and school. He wasn't going to be online as much as he was, on the holidays, I started crying because of how much I will miss him. But everyday after school, he was always there and he would make me laugh.

I wrote beautiful things to him and so he replied it with pure love. I was really happy when I was with him because he made me realise what kind of person I am. He would say.. "You're beautiful" and I now know I am, on the inside.

1 or 3 weeks later, he was never online again for me to see him. He would only leave me messages. 1 of the messages shattered me. He wanted to break up because he didn't want to hurt me.
But I guess it was okay, I cried for him though. To me.. he was everything that I have ever wanted. I guess our glimpse of love, had grown out and there was nothing more.

but we're just friends now. ^_^
And I love Dale~ so yeah. <3

ll-AsianRawr-ll
Crew

2,350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

angelaCG
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:12 am
Mary, how you and Dale met was so exciting. Lol. whee So many girlfriends but you were still meant to be. 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:28 am
haha yeah and I wish it stays that way forever : D  

ll-AsianRawr-ll
Crew

2,350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

angelaCG
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:52 am
Let`s think positive and think that way. whee Even me, I would never want to seperate from Raj. 4laugh Though it`s a long way to go, we`re both willing to wait. wink

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:07 am
Awww. Lol I wish to wait and stay with him every and each moment as I can <3  

ll-AsianRawr-ll
Crew

2,350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

angelaCG
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:31 am
Yeah. Me too. whee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:57 am
User Image

Me and my boyfriend met online! =] And for 7 and a half years, we chatted, dated on and off, and loved each other! There was a time where we stopped dating for a while. One day, December 3rd 09 to be exact, I decided to visit him for the first time. After that wonderful magical week, he asked me to move in with him. He lives in Ohio, I live in Massachusettes. He didn't want to see me go, so I said yes! I went back for a couple of weeks, quit my job, and put everything on the line for him! I moved in January 4th 2010. Its almost our 5 month anniversary, and I couldn't be happier! <33

User Image

xDevils Maidenx

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

angelaCG
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:30 pm
Good thing everything worked out for you. cool

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:54 pm
Hmm, well it started about two years ago. We met online on this website called Vampirefreaks. It began with a simple invite at the time to a role playing group. At first i didn't think of being emotionally attach to anyone online, or even express my feelings through role play. I saw her profile and my god...She was soooo beautiful, smart, a good head on her shoulders...Hatsumeiko was her name... She know what she wanted to do with her life and was set out to do so.

Yet i would never think she would go out with a guy like me. She seemed much more mature then I was. And she even seemed to be the one that dated older..MUCH older men. So i didn't really pay no attention to it at the time. But the more i talked to her and Roley played with her, my feelings grew that much more then just a simple 'friendship' so i talked to my good friend, Kujo.

Hatsu told me something way back when i mentioned in a conversation...
"As Stunning as you are. Your single? How come."
"There....Aren't a lot of men that suit my taste really. And they seem to want to get in my pants then know me. I am nothing more then a trophy."

At that time, i just felt i wanted to show her that, there were good men out there. So much i wanted to take care of her. I told my friend how much i wanted to be with her, take all the horrible conception that men are bad. And it wasn't till she left about three months...I was falling in love with her. Hmhmh, but due to my shyness i never really said anything. How silly of me, and i was with someone at the time to. Which made it that much worse. Yet we were all somewhat best friends all three of us. the Current gf, Kat, and Hatsu. We we where all friends. And that day on July...I heard from my girlfriend, Kat..That she loved me. I was utterly surprised and we decided to discuss this all together.

It was one of those weird moments in my life. When Kat told me we all three should date. I was rather shocked that she even wanted to do this, but she also..liked Hatsu as well. So out of my silly young mind of mine. I accepted and i dated two girls at once with no conception of cheating. But i was a serious person, there could only be one for the long run. But lately Kat began to drift away from me, as if she nearly lost her mind over this obsession of hate from a friend. So much i didn't see her for months. It made me depressed, and Hatsu the loving woman she was, stepped up and nearly cratered to me. As if i was her child or something.

Kat returned,and she seemed different then before..As if she didn't care about me or Hatsu..She left and never returned back. And so, Me and Hatsu were officially a couple. The best feeling I ever had. And the first woman to take away my virginity. Almost a year, hm and still in love. Hehehe

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

The most love triangle relationship i ever been in.  

Torphobia

angelaCG
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:14 pm
Wow. Good thing it also worked out for you. xd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:52 pm
I met my boyfriend two years ago in high school. He was a junior and I was a sophomore, but we were both in the same math class. He was really sweet, but I never took much notice to him. He was on the basketball team, but was benched most of the time while I was on the cheerleading team. So Senior Banquet was coming up and he asked me. I thought that he was just being nice and wanted to go as friends. He was a really great, polite, and sweet date that night. Come to find, he actually had a crush on me adn that's why he took me to banquet. I was on the fence deciding whether to like him or not. Honestly, I was going to just tell him to be just friends. But, at our school's Ohana Festival, his sisters got sick from a ride. He wasn't there at first because he went to pick up something. But once he came back I saw a look of concern and disappointment. What I had seen next made me fall in love with him. He piggy-backed one of his sisters to the car and took care of them. I knew from that moment on that he was a rare jewel that I would never find again. So I told him that day that I liked him. smile
Of course our relationship has not been perfect. We've had our rollercoaster rides like every other couple. Fortunately, ours has stayed for two years now smile And our anniversary is on April 8 smile
so yeah that's my love story so far! ^.^

Khaycie

Cross Namikaze

Dangerous Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:44 pm
Dedicate a song or for better results compost a song! biggrin biggrin biggrin  
Welcoooome.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2