Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zargata
Vice Captain

Shameless Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:11 pm
Goldenstar Sands

*Leon seemed to take his time to finish the fruit before speaking to him* "...I'm sorry to tell you kid.. but thats not a stick..." *He seemed to chuckle at dipps abit, but feeling bad for leaving him hanging he actually spoke up this time before reaching into his bag, and took out something else to eat?...* "...Just a moment... I know your quest most likely is of a great importance , however it may be another lifetime before I get to enjoy such things again..." *he spoke calmly enough while chewing*

Dipps sighed and set down the stick in front of himself. He really didn't understand why the guy couldn't eat and take the stick, but he figured it was some short of fisherman thing. Feeling a little silly watching him eat, Dipps dug through his bag and pulled out a big glob of pudding. He split it in half and gobbled up half of it before offering the other half to the man. "It's goood!" He said with a grin before digging in his bag and pulling out some potatoes. "These good too."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:20 pm
Zargata

Dipps sighed and set down the stick in front of himself. He really didn't understand why the guy couldn't eat and take the stick, but he figured it was some short of fisherman thing. Feeling a little silly watching him eat, Dipps dug through his bag and pulled out a big glob of pudding. He split it in half and gobbled up half of it before offering the other half to the man. "It's goood!" He said with a grin before digging in his bag and pulling out some potatoes. "These good too."

*Leon came to Laugh again at dipps* "..Ah, I can see why they sent you then.... come... perhaps we can have a meal together... then I can take your package..." *he said picking up his bag, before waving to dipps to join him, not seeming to accept his offer of pudding for the moment, walking away he soon seemed to come to a stop back at the lake side, before starting to start a fire?... he was surely a strange man... perhaps this was why the court was so pushy to push dipps to hurry...*  

GoldenstarArtist
Captain

Original Gaian

Zargata
Vice Captain

Shameless Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:41 pm
Goldenstar Sands

*Leon came to Laugh again at dipps* "..Ah, I can see why they sent you then.... come... perhaps we can have a meal together... then I can take your package..." *he said picking up his bag, before waving to dipps to join him, not seeming to accept his offer of pudding for the moment, walking away he soon seemed to come to a stop back at the lake side, before starting to start a fire?... he was surely a strange man... perhaps this was why the court was so pushy to push dipps to hurry...*

Dipps delightfully followed taking his bag and stick with him. He was quick to help and even pulled out his frying pan and a few fresh eggs. "I wanna eat myself silly too!" Dipps said in a giggle before starting to fry up the eggs, as well as some other things. He also set up his tea pot and was boiling up some water. "So, you like food, I like food. What kind of food is your fave?" He said in a goofy grin as he tried to make conversation.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:15 pm
Zargata

Dipps delightfully followed taking his bag and stick with him. He was quick to help and even pulled out his frying pan and a few fresh eggs. "I wanna eat myself silly too!" Dipps said in a giggle before starting to fry up the eggs, as well as some other things. He also set up his tea pot and was boiling up some water. "So, you like food, I like food. What kind of food is your fave?" He said in a goofy grin as he tried to make conversation.

*Leon chuckled* "Ah, as a kid I used to like eating sesame seed buns with honey and jam..." *Leon looked to him with a funny grin* "Everyone likes food, it's a pleasure all living things enjoy... it's not my favorate thing in the world mind you but it ranks fairly high..." *he nodded* "and yourself?..."  

GoldenstarArtist
Captain

Original Gaian

Zargata
Vice Captain

Shameless Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:28 pm
Goldenstar Sands

*Leon chuckled* "Ah, as a kid I used to like eating sesame seed buns with honey and jam..." *Leon looked to him with a funny grin* "Everyone likes food, it's a pleasure all living things enjoy... it's not my favorate thing in the world mind you but it ranks fairly high..." *he nodded* "and yourself?..."

"Well..." Dipps said in thought. "That's a real toughie." He paused for a moment, pondering the question. "Well, there use to be this kid who followed me around at my clan. He made the best mud pies in the world!" He grinned and even begun to laugh at his own repose, remembering all the good times he shared with the youngster. "That kid was fun. He was the one who got me into making dolls." He paused and smiled lightly before nodding. "Yep, if I could make him smile at least once a day, that would be the greatest joy ever. Now I have a bunch of friends. So as you can see, I get really busy with it all. But ya know, it's alright. It's what I love doing."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:53 pm
Zargata

"Well..." Dipps said in thought. "That's a real toughie." He paused for a moment, pondering the question. "Well, there use to be this kid who followed me around at my clan. He made the best mud pies in the world!" He grinned and even begun to laugh at his own repose, remembering all the good times he shared with the youngster. "That kid was fun. He was the one who got me into making dolls." He paused and smiled lightly before nodding. "Yep, if I could make him smile at least once a day, that would be the greatest joy ever. Now I have a bunch of friends. So as you can see, I get really busy with it all. But ya know, it's alright. It's what I love doing."

*leon came to nod again* "I can relate, the joy of a friend, the pleasure of a lover, the never ending pride of your children..." *he smiled, finishing was he was originally eating before standing up, the fire fully going* "..however sometimes to protect such things, you need to let them go..."  

GoldenstarArtist
Captain

Original Gaian

Zargata
Vice Captain

Shameless Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:02 pm
Goldenstar Sands

*leon came to nod again* "I can relate, the joy of a friend, the pleasure of a lover, the never ending pride of your children..." *he smiled, finishing was he was originally eating before standing up, the fire fully going* "..however sometimes to protect such things, you need to let them go..."

"Letting go can be hard though." He then said, growing a little sad for both himself and the man. He nervously fiddled with the necklace around his neck, the memory of what happened to Forgiven still fresh in his mind. "But you know..." He then spoke picking up the staff in thought. "It's alright. It's alright to let them go. Because, us hero's...and fishermen, need to do our jobs. We need to give everything we are to be the good we seek in the world." He nodded to his own words before offering the Staff over to Leon. "And I think it's time to let go."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:13 pm
Zargata

"Letting go can be hard though." He then said, growing a little sad for both himself and the man. He nervously fiddled with the necklace around his neck, the memory of what happened to Forgiven still fresh in his mind. "But you know..." He then spoke picking up the staff in thought. "It's alright. It's alright to let them go. Because, us hero's...and fishermen, need to do our jobs. We need to give everything we are to be the good we seek in the world." He nodded to his own words before offering the Staff over to Leon. "And I think it's time to let go."

*Leon nodded, giving a deep wonderful smile* "..Indeed it is..." *he reached out taking the staff where he stood up* "...It's a never ending job too..." *taking the staff from Dipps, he held it for a moment, over looking it before it started to glow?... leon remained calm for some time looking over it in till the glow seemed to reach some sort of bright peek* "...and to here, we go again.." *after speaking a huge bolt of lighting came from the stick?! Striking leon he hit the ground smoking... he didn't move or get up...*  

GoldenstarArtist
Captain

Original Gaian

Zargata
Vice Captain

Shameless Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:17 pm
Goldenstar Sands

*Leon nodded, giving a deep wonderful smile* "..Indeed it is..." *he reached out taking the staff where he stood up* "...It's a never ending job too..." *taking the staff from Dipps, he held it for a moment, over looking it before it started to glow?... leon remained calm for some time looking over it in till the glow seemed to reach some sort of bright peek* "...and to here, we go again.." *after speaking a huge bolt of lighting came from the stick?! Striking leon he hit the ground smoking... he didn't move or get up...*

Dipps watched a little confused at his movements, but started to pack his things up when he thought he saw a bolt of lighting hit Leon! He shrieked and rushed to his aid. "LeeeeeeooooN!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:29 pm
Zargata

Dipps watched a little confused at his movements, but started to pack his things up when he thought he saw a bolt of lighting hit Leon! He shrieked and rushed to his aid. "LeeeeeeooooN!"

-To say the lest this didn't look good, looking over Leon he looked well... dead.. his skin already growing pale as he wasn't breathing, and his heart had stopped...The stick was gone?... Did... Did it kill him?!... Leon oddly didn't show any signs of burns or bruising though from the strike-  

GoldenstarArtist
Captain

Original Gaian

Zargata
Vice Captain

Shameless Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:43 pm
Goldenstar Sands

-To say the lest this didn't look good, looking over Leon he looked well... dead.. his skin already growing pale as he wasn't breathing, and his heart had stopped...The stick was gone?... Did... Did it kill him?!... Leon oddly didn't show any signs of burns or bruising though from the strike-

Dipps was frazzled with grief, guilt, and anger. But he soon claimed himself and dug through his bag and pulled out one tiny seed from the Flower of Eternity. "Poor mister Leon..." he whimpered as he placed the seed on Leons forehead. He then closed his eyes and claps his two front paws together and started to pray for his safe travel to the underworld.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:52 pm
Zargata

Dipps was frazzled with grief, guilt, and anger. But he soon claimed himself and dug through his bag and pulled out one tiny seed from the Flower of Eternity. "Poor mister Leon..." he whimpered as he placed the seed on Leons forehead. He then closed his eyes and claps his two front paws together and started to pray for his safe travel to the underworld.

-Leon remained still for some time, but oddly with a sudden change in the wind he started to move again?... a grumble he then sat up...but.. but he was dead!- "...Ah... a feeling I had hope not to feel again for some time..." -He looked to dipps before touching his forehead, gently removing the seed- "...Ah they indeed did not tell you of what would take place..." *The seed slowly turned black, dieing within his hands*  

GoldenstarArtist
Captain

Original Gaian

Zargata
Vice Captain

Shameless Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:05 pm
Goldenstar Sands

-Leon remained still for some time, but oddly with a sudden change in the wind he started to move again?... a grumble he then sat up...but.. but he was dead!- "...Ah... a feeling I had hope not to feel again for some time..." -He looked to dipps before touching his forehead, gently removing the seed- "...Ah they indeed did not tell you of what would take place..." *The seed slowly turned black, dieing within his hands*

Dipps flew back a few feet in surprised and gasped to see Leon alive. "But but but but b-b-b-ut!" He stammered unsure of what even to say. He knew for a fact the man had died, but now he was alive in front of him! Worse yet, he killed the seed?! He gulped and gave Leon a good amount of distance. "W-what are you? I never met a fisherman who escaped death!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:22 pm
Zargata

Dipps flew back a few feet in surprised and gasped to see Leon alive. "But but but but b-b-b-ut!" He stammered unsure of what even to say. He knew for a fact the man had died, but now he was alive in front of him! Worse yet, he killed the seed?! He gulped and gave Leon a good amount of distance. "W-what are you? I never met a fisherman who escaped death!"

*Leon seemed to Understand that Dipps, to easily say, was freaking out to see him come back form the dead, carefully he stood up to explain* "...Please Remain calm, I did not escape death... I merely became it..." *aside from looking lightly on the pale side Leon looked fairly normal, although his breathing was much softer, as if he wasn't actually there, but once standing he started to removed various things from his person, his fishing vest, money among other things, once done he outstretched his hand before closing it, in his hand appeared the stick from before? but only for a moment as the stick grew and shaped shape, more defined, curved lightly at the top, it seemed to turn into a walking cane, but this was soon corrected as with a blast of the similar light, bursting from the top came a long curved blade... a scythe...*  

GoldenstarArtist
Captain

Original Gaian

Zargata
Vice Captain

Shameless Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:34 pm
Goldenstar Sands

*Leon seemed to Understand that Dipps, to easily say, was freaking out to see him come back form the dead, carefully he stood up to explain* "...Please Remain calm, I did not escape death... I merely became it..." *aside from looking lightly on the pale side Leon looked fairly normal, although his breathing was much softer, as if he wasn't actually there, but once standing he started to removed various things from his person, his fishing vest, money among other things, once done he outstretched his hand before closing it, in his hand appeared the stick from before? but only for a moment as the stick grew and shaped shape, more defined, curved lightly at the top, it seemed to turn into a walking cane, but this was soon corrected as with a blast of the similar light, bursting from the top came a long curved blade... a scythe...*

Dipps watched with wide eyes and gasped seeing the stick from before turn into a scythe. Although his fears suddenly claimed and he gave a goofy grins. "Oh! You're the Grim Reaper right!? Cause you are death...right...?" He then blinked and seemed, at first confused by his own words, and then fearful. "Are you reaping anyone today? I mean, this court wanted you to have..." he then bashfully pointed to Leon's scythe. "that. So can you fill me in any...? Why did they want you so badly?"  
Northern Forest (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff