Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GoldenstarArtist
Captain

Original Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image

Located just outside of the Dragon capital The City Of Duzell the Duzell Farmlands are known for having a wide range of crops and goods, as well as generally friendly citizens that are eager to help the many travelers along in their journeys around the realm, most of the common crops, cattle and services in the area are: Wild Rice, Tree Fruits, Ram, Sheep - and also Horses (although rather costly as they are imported from other realms, and are not native in the realm) Blacksmiths are known to be in the area as well.

Map Key  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:22 pm
saved  

GoldenstarArtist
Captain

Original Gaian

GoldenstarArtist
Captain

Original Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:22 pm
saved  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:23 pm
"...Ah Finally..." *Leon stepped exiting the city before heading down the old dirt roads of the duzell farmlands.. seemingly heading for the lake just forth of there... and soon enough he disappeared into the distance walking over a hill*

Topic Jumped From: City Of Duzell (Main Topic) pg 14  

GoldenstarArtist
Captain

Original Gaian

Zargata
Vice Captain

Shameless Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:22 pm
-Taking abouut a half a day it was oddly in the late afternoon by the time Dipps could see the the massive strech of farmlands that surounded the city of duzell... but how was dipps to find one person thoughout all of this?.. ohh yea.. who he seeked was a fishermen... although flying to the nearest lake seemed to show that few people where around, although there where a few boats, shaks and even buildings scattered around the massive lake-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:29 pm
Zargata
-Taking abouut a half a day it was oddly in the late afternoon by the time Dipps could see the the massive strech of farmlands that surounded the city of duzell... but how was dipps to find one person thoughout all of this?.. ohh yea.. who he seeked was a fishermen... although flying to the nearest lake seemed to show that few people where around, although there where a few boats, shaks and even buildings scattered around the massive lake-

((Jumped ))

Dipps flew closer to the ground and hovered just a few feet about it. He scanned the lake and was rather disappointed there were so many people about this lake. "Well..." He muttered glancing around. "This may take a while." He then landed and went on foot and asked anyone he could find if the stick belonged to them.  

Zargata
Vice Captain

Shameless Noob

Zargata
Vice Captain

Shameless Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:31 pm
Zargata

((Jumped ))

Dipps flew closer to the ground and hovered just a few feet about it. He scanned the lake and was rather disappointed there were so many people about this lake. "Well..." He muttered glancing around. "This may take a while." He then landed and went on foot and asked anyone he could find if the stick belonged to them.

-running around the lake Dipps enoughed dragons, hatchlings, Huamans, and even a few dwarfs. some fishing, some playing, others just starting to head home, Asking, most never seemed to have herd of the name Leon, but after comming across a frendly Earth dragon farmer, he derected dipps to a small building a short ways from the lake, following a road.. The earth dragon spoke of a market that commonly bought fish and other goods from folks passing by and traded derectly with the city, if anyone was lingering around that no one knew of and was selling things, it would be the place. Going to the Shack Shop was easy enough, a few smaller buildings around it but it was easiliy noted as a store by a carved and painted sign that swayed in a breeze... entering the store it was surpisingly full of various humanoids and Dragons shopping, picking out various things they needed form the handmade shelfs, and to the corner, watching over the shoppers seemed to be the shop keeper-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:36 pm
Zargata

-running around the lake Dipps enoughed dragons, hatchlings, Huamans, and even a few dwarfs. some fishing, some playing, others just starting to head home, Asking, most never seemed to have herd of the name Leon, but after comming across a frendly Earth dragon farmer, he derected dipps to a small building a short ways from the lake, following a road.. The earth dragon spoke of a market that commonly bought fish and other goods from folks passing by and traded derectly with the city, if anyone was lingering around that no one knew of and was selling things, it would be the place. Going to the Shack Shop was easy enough, a few smaller buildings around it but it was easiliy noted as a store by a carved and painted sign that swayed in a breeze... entering the store it was surpisingly full of various humanoids and Dragons shopping, picking out various things they needed form the handmade shelfs, and to the corner, watching over the shoppers seemed to be the shop keeper-

Dipps followed the dragons advice and entered the shop. He gazed around seeing all shorts of trinkets he would buy but he knew now as not the time. After spotting what looked like the shop keeper he quickly waddled over. "Hello sir!" He said with a huge smile before pulling out a piece of paper. "I was told that a Leon was here." He folded the paper before leaning over and pulling out the staff from his bag. "I need to deliver this to him."  

Zargata
Vice Captain

Shameless Noob

Zargata
Vice Captain

Shameless Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:07 am
Zargata

Dipps followed the dragons advice and entered the shop. He gazed around seeing all shorts of trinkets he would buy but he knew now as not the time. After spotting what looked like the shop keeper he quickly waddled over. "Hello sir!" He said with a huge smile before pulling out a piece of paper. "I was told that a Leon was here." He folded the paper before leaning over and pulling out the staff from his bag. "I need to deliver this to him."

*The shop keeper kinda laughed at Dipps as a small group of shoppers exited the store* "...A stick? Why ye need be get'n old leon a sick?..." *he sighed at his laughter before pointing to the door* "Ya just missed him, Man's a good trader... now you an't be starting any trouble are ya dragon?" *he crossed his arms*

-Not knowing what the person he was looking for looked like he walked right past him just moments ago, if he was quick he could catch him, Muching on a loaf of freash bread with one hand, and spining a bag of coins in the other; clearly he had just finished selling some goods, but weather or not he knew who dipps was, or weather or not he knew dipps was looking for him, was another story....-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:11 am
Zargata

*The shop keeper kinda laughed at Dipps as a small group of shoppers exited the store* "...A stick? Why ye need be get'n old leon a sick?..." *he sighed at his laughter before pointing to the door* "Ya just missed him, Man's a good trader... now you an't be starting any trouble are ya dragon?" *he crossed his arms*

-Not knowing what the person he was looking for looked like he walked right past him just moments ago, if he was quick he could catch him, Muching on a loaf of freash bread with one hand, and spining a bag of coins in the other; clearly he had just finished selling some goods, but weather or not he knew who dipps was, or weather or not he knew dipps was looking for him, was another story....-

"Oh, no trouble sir, just sticks." Dipps quickly placed the staff back into his bag and hurried out the door. With a quick glance he grew confused as to who it could be and soon yell. "W-wait! Mister Leon? Are you here?! I need to speak with you!" Quickly he dashed about trying to find the man he searched for.  

Zargata
Vice Captain

Shameless Noob

Zargata
Vice Captain

Shameless Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:24 pm
Zargata

"Oh, no trouble sir, just sticks." Dipps quickly placed the staff back into his bag and hurried out the door. With a quick glance he grew confused as to who it could be and soon yell. "W-wait! Mister Leon? Are you here?! I need to speak with you!" Quickly he dashed about trying to find the man he searched for.

*Leon kept right on walking dispite hearing Dipps clearly shout to him, but it wasn't long before one of the other shoppers that exited the store pointed him out as he was walking down the road. Only then did he stop, and turn looking to him* "....Yes, What can I do for you?..." *he said quickly taking afew more bites of the bread, as if aiming to finish it although it seemed unlikely he whould beable to... Looking over this human he seemed normal enough, middle aged man, clean, looked abit like the father type as his face was soft and wrinked in the fastion that suggested he smiled alot, although his expression looking to dipps was sharp, cool... Did he know why dipps was there?...*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:29 pm
Zargata

*Leon kept right on walking dispite hearing Dipps clearly shout to him, but it wasn't long before one of the other shoppers that exited the store pointed him out as he was walking down the road. Only then did he stop, and turn looking to him* "....Yes, What can I do for you?..." *he said quickly taking afew more bites of the bread, as if aiming to finish it although it seemed unlikely he whould beable to... Looking over this human he seemed normal enough, middle aged man, clean, looked abit like the father type as his face was soft and wrinked in the fastion that suggested he smiled alot, although his expression looking to dipps was sharp, cool... Did he know why dipps was there?...*

Dipps quickly hobbled over to the man and greeted him with a smile, despite his obvious displeasure in seeing Dipps. "Hello, My name is Dipps! I've come to give you a gift." He then set down his bag and dug through it to free the staff. He glanced to the make and lightly smiled before offering him the stick. "Mister Leon I've been requested by...something...to give you this stick. I'd greatly appreciate if you took it, so I can go back to my other quest."  

Zargata
Vice Captain

Shameless Noob

GoldenstarArtist
Captain

Original Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:51 pm
Zargata

Dipps quickly hobbled over to the man and greeted him with a smile, despite his obvious displeasure in seeing Dipps. "Hello, My name is Dipps! I've come to give you a gift." He then set down his bag and dug through it to free the staff. He glanced to the make and lightly smiled before offering him the stick. "Mister Leon I've been requested by...something...to give you this stick. I'd greatly appreciate if you took it, so I can go back to my other quest."

*Leon nodded to this* "...I suppose that means my vacation is over..." *he took a long sigh looking at the stick Dipps offered to him* "...I suppose they failed to mention what that staff will do once it's returned..." *he shook his head* "..they must be desperate then to pull me so quickly from my probation so soon... none the less..." *he soon oddly stopped removing his pack and set it down infront of him, leaving dipps holding the staff.. Digging around her pulled out a fruit, and bit into it? before digging around again?...*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:43 pm
Goldenstar Sands

*Leon nodded to this* "...I suppose that means my vacation is over..." *he took a long sigh looking at the stick Dipps offered to him* "...I suppose they failed to mention what that staff will do once it's returned..." *he shook his head* "..they must be desperate then to pull me so quickly from my probation so soon... none the less..." *he soon oddly stopped removing his pack and set it down infront of him, leaving dipps holding the staff.. Digging around her pulled out a fruit, and bit into it? before digging around again?...*

Dipps tilted his head, confuse as ever, and watched the strange man. He wasn't sure if the man was doing it right. He was almost sure the man should take the stick...not eat fruit. "So uh..." Dipps said a little nervously. "You're on vacation? Well a fisherman needs his stick right!" Dipps suddenly made the connection that the stick was his fishing pole. "I am so sorry I forgot to get you string! But I promise to get you string later...kay?" He said as he continued to offer the stick to Leon.  

Zargata
Vice Captain

Shameless Noob

GoldenstarArtist
Captain

Original Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:51 pm
Zargata

Dipps tilted his head, confuse as ever, and watched the strange man. He wasn't sure if the man was doing it right. He was almost sure the man should take the stick...not eat fruit. "So uh..." Dipps said a little nervously. "You're on vacation? Well a fisherman needs his stick right!" Dipps suddenly made the connection that the stick was his fishing pole. "I am so sorry I forgot to get you string! But I promise to get you string later...kay?" He said as he continued to offer the stick to Leon.

*Leon seemed to take his time to finish the fruit before speaking to him* "...I'm sorry to tell you kid.. but thats not a stick..." *He seemed to chuckle at dipps abit, but feeling bad for leaving him hanging he actually spoke up this time before reaching into his bag, and took out something else to eat?...* "...Just a moment... I know your quest most likely is of a great importance , however it may be another lifetime before I get to enjoy such things again..." *he spoke calmly enough while chewing*  
Northern Forest (RP)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff