Welcome to Gaia! ::

€sclavage

Back to Guilds

A literate slave trade guild; yaoi yuri het accepted. 

Tags: slave, yaoi, yuri, literate, roleplay 

Reply € a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]
Darlington Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DegrassiGirl126

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:33 pm
Kailey raced over a grabbed his hand and took him to the pool. Kailey walked down the stairs and into the pool, pulling Shiro in with her. Jaimee sat watching from where she was sunbathing. Hmm, the slave's out and about with Kay. Maybe it's time to dig into someone's closet. Jamiee thought. She got up and went in the pool. "Yay! My sissy's here! That's Jamiee." Jamiee extended her hand. "Nice to meet you, again."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:33 pm
Shiro Tentousama

User Image

Shiro let out a surprised noise. He grabbed Jaimee's hand and shook it, before hopping out of the pool. He removed the armor on his chest, and shoulders, and arms. He placed them down by a chair, then removed his shirt before jumping back in. "Shiro. nice to meet you to." Jaimee seemed to bring a childish side out of him.  

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

DegrassiGirl126

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:18 pm
"So I see you've clicked with Kailey very well. She does have that affect on people. So what's your story you seem pretty interesting."
----------------------------------------------------------------
Kailey was splashing about in her bright orange floaties and bright pink one piece oblivious to what was going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:32 am
Shiro Tentousama

User Image

Shiro pulled himself out of the pool, and sat on the edge his feet still in the water. His orange eyes seemed to darken, and his voice became more cold. "I've done horrible things, just for the fun of it. I started it with the right intentions but it got out of hand." He smiled slightly remembering all the people he had killed over the past 7 years.  

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

DegrassiGirl126

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:07 am
A chill ran down Jamiee's spine, she looked over at Kailey. What if he gets pushed to hard and history repeats it's self. And losing Kailey would destroy this family. She looked back up at him, trying to keep her cool. "So, uh, what do you think of the house?" she asked trying to change the subject.  
€ a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff