Welcome to Gaia! ::

€sclavage

Back to Guilds

A literate slave trade guild; yaoi yuri het accepted. 

Tags: slave, yaoi, yuri, literate, roleplay 

Reply € a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]
Darlington Manor Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DegrassiGirl126

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:13 pm
The Exterior
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Garden
The Pool
James' room
Steven's room
The Guys' bathroom
Brittany and Jamiee's room
Janette and Trisha's room
Kailey and Leslie's room
The Girls' Bathroom
Slaves' room
Slaves' Bathroom
Kitchen
Dining Room
Living Room
Game Room
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:07 pm
James pulled up to the Mansion and opened the door "Kids! I'm home!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
Kailey gripped Shiro's hand as they walked out of the car, "My big brother and biggest sister are both home from college for now, I miss them when they leave. I miss my mommy too. Do you have a mommy? Do you have sisters too? or a brother?" questions fell out of her mouth and her eyes were all big and wide waiting for him to answer each one.  

DegrassiGirl126

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:12 pm
Shiro Tentousama

User Image

Shiro shook his head slowly. "I lost my mom along time ago, she died. And i've never had any brothers or sisters." He sighed looking to the girl. Shiro was content around the girl, but not around her father. He was wondering how he was going to be around the rest of the family.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:31 pm
They entered the house and a 7 kids were all waiting for them. James stood back, "Shiro, these are my other children, Steven, Brittany, Jamiee, Janette, Trisha and Leslie. I've got to go to work so could someone please brief Shiro for me, bye kids!" And with that James was gone for the day.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Janette and Trisha looked at him and backed away up the stairs in fear.
Steven walked up and shook his hand firmly "Hey, I'm Steven, nice to meet you. I see my sister has already felt fondness towards you."
Leslie was shy for the first time in her life and clung to Brittany and Jamiee's hands.
Brittany smiled at Shiro "Hi I'm Brittany, and that is Leslie, she's normally not the shy type." She said looking down at her little sister.
Jamiee smiled "Hi I'm Jaimee, its very nice to meet you. Les, lets go out and play!" As she took her little sister outside into her garden.
Brittany, Stevie lets show him our house." Kailey said already dragging Shiro halfway up the stairs.  

DegrassiGirl126

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:39 pm
Shiro Tentousama

User Image

Shiro looked at them all, and each one made him feel a certain emotion, it was rather strange. He nodded to each of them before speaking. "I'm Shiro Tentousama." He started to walk with Kailey making it easy on her so she didn't have to drag him anymore. He made sure his claws were farther back towards his wrist while Kailey was leading him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:47 pm
Brittany and Steven followed behind him as Kailey pulled him up the stairs. They pointed out the bedrooms, bathrooms and the game room. They went back down stairs to where the kitchen, dining room and living room were. They next went outdoors and pointed out the pool and garden. They walked a bit farther out on the yard until they reached a small house. "And this is your house!" Kailey still clutching on to his hand pushed opened the door to reveal a small bedroom and bathroom. "We'll let you get settled in but when your done please come back to the house so we can tell you what you'll be doing while your here. C'mon Kay." Steven said as he picked up his little sister.  

DegrassiGirl126

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:57 pm
Shiro Tentousama

User Image

Shiro's eye twitched slightly as he said they would tell him what he was going to be doing. He nodded and walked into his home. He sat down on the bed, removing his hand bland stabbing it into the floor. His mind was soon flooded with emotions again. He shook his head violently. He stood up and walked back towards the house. He was going to figure out what they wanted him to do, whether he did it or not was a diff question.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:04 pm
When Shiro came in he get the lay down, "So um we need you to probably prepare meals, clean, tutor, and uh watch the younger ones when there's no one around to. We are trying to find another, uh... helper to help you out, do you know anyone who would be good." Brittany said, as Steven let Kailey come down and she ran back to Shiro's side grabbing his hand.  

DegrassiGirl126

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:56 am
Shiro Tentousama

User Image

Shiro shook his head. "I can't do the tutoring, i don't clean, and i can't cook." His words were plain as he spoke to the older ones. "I left school when i was 14.." His voice trailed off slightly as memories flooded, he squeezed Kaileys hand tighter than he ment to, but soon softened up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:05 am
"Well you can watch the kids then" Steven said, "Brit and I can go and get another slave while you watch them." He and Brittany walked out the door leaving Shiro with Kailey, Leslie, Trisha, Janette, and Jaimee.
----------------------------------------------------------------
"Can you swim? Cause I wanna go swimming, and Daddy said that I can't go swimming without somebody who can swim."  

DegrassiGirl126

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:18 am
Shiro Tentousama

User Image

Shiro watched as Steven and Brittany left. He looked to Kailey and nodded. "Yeah, i've learned how." Shiro looked down and lifted Kailey up on hsi shoulders. "Don't you need to get dressed in your swimsuit first?" Shiro's scarf was still covering his face very well, as he looked around for the other kids, even though he really didn't care for the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:23 am
She liked being picked up, "Carry me please!"  

DegrassiGirl126

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:31 am
Shiro Tentousama

User Image

Shiro carried Kailey up to her room on his shoulders, he set her down once they were inside of it. "Okay you get dressed. Where is everyone else?" He asked quietly, he didn't really care. He sat down by the door, and waited for Kailey to change.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:36 am
"Outside. We all love the outside. Trish and Janette are probably in the garden with Leslie. But Jamiee's sunbathing by the pool. They all do the same things for most of the day." She got up and walked into her closet and pulled out a pink one piece and went behind a divider and changed.  

DegrassiGirl126

Kyro_zun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:58 pm
Shiro Tentousama

User Image

Shiro stood up. "Alright then, let's go." His voice seemed friendlier than it had ever sounded. He loosed up his scarf, and held out his hand for Kailey.  
€ a home for you [[ main roleplaying area, masters homes ]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff