Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role-Playing Universe

Back to Guilds

A fun role-playing guild where any PLACE can happen! 

Tags: anime, role-playing, universe, place, guild 

Reply Planet RP (RP Story)
The City of Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-_- Madison David -_-

Dapper Dabbler

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:26 pm
Mark heard a yelp.. a girl's yelp. He took a look down at his case and threw his guitar in and rushed to the alley to see what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:29 pm
The girl pushed against the mans chest as he grabbed a hold of her long chocolate hair roughly. "Well, i tried to be nice" he chuckled, tugging sharply on her hair, causing her to wince. But she refused to cry in front of this pig of a man. "Let go" she hissed, her voice quiet, but still strong.  

xXxheartxlessxXx
Vice Captain

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

-_- Madison David -_-

Dapper Dabbler

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:36 pm
Mark started walking towards the man at a steady pace. "You know you should really pick on someone your own size." The man looked over at Mark, still clutching the girl's hair. "What's it to you? Leave us and mind your own damn business." He turned back to the girl with the same perverted gleam in his eye as before.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:38 pm
The girl winced again as he tugged rougher on her hair, her eyes flickering to the other male whom had entered the Alley way, a pleading look in her eyes, though she remained silent this time, afraid that if he were to tug once again she would start to cry. Her tiny frame shook and it was apparent she was terrified of the power this man had.  

xXxheartxlessxXx
Vice Captain

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

-_- Madison David -_-

Dapper Dabbler

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:44 pm
Mark sighed and shook his head. "Tsk tsk, Well can't say I didn't warn you." Mark whipped a minihammer from his belt and struck the man in the arm with it, causing him to let go of the girl. The man seemed to be infuriated and got out a pocket knife. He opened it and pointed it at Mark. "Wrong move, guy." Mark grabbed a tazer that he had and shocked the guy in the neck. The man fell to the floor unconscious. Mark then looked to the girl he had saved. "Follow me, let's get away from here before he wakes up." He took the girl by the hand to the park he was at before and gathered up his guitarcase.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:52 pm
The girl allowed him to lead her away, obviously in a daze. She was not quite sure what had just happened, but she knew this man had just saved her. Her whole body continued to shake and her footing was unstable. "T-thank you" she muttered, sounding almost breathless.  

xXxheartxlessxXx
Vice Captain

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

-_- Madison David -_-

Dapper Dabbler

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:55 pm
Mark twirled his hammer in his fingers. "He wont be messin around with you ever again, I can promise you that."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:57 pm
The girls eyes wandered to the ground as she pulled her hand away, hugging herself tightly as a few tears leaked from her baby blue eyes. "I-i..." she sobbed, in one moment she seemed to totally break, her legs giving out on her as she fell to the ground, tears streaming from her eyes. She raised her hands to cover her eyes, sobbing softly, hoping not to draw attention to herself.  

xXxheartxlessxXx
Vice Captain

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

-_- Madison David -_-

Dapper Dabbler

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:03 pm
mark stoped and looked at this girl. She was pretty and he felt sorry for her he knelt beside her and looked into her face. "Hey, he's gone now, It's alright. You'll be fine, I'll make sure that he gets what's coming to him I promise."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 pm
a soft chuckle slipped in through her sobs, as if she were trying to cheer up somewhat. "Sorry, i just..sorry.." she muttered, wiping her eyes with her sleeves gently. She looked over at him and smiled weakly. "Thank you for helping me." she muttered, a genuine tone lacing her words.  

xXxheartxlessxXx
Vice Captain

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

-_- Madison David -_-

Dapper Dabbler

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:37 pm
"No problem," He said stopping infront of the coffee shop, "Let me buy you some coffee." He gestured towards the front dorrs of the shop.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm
The girl looked up at him and slowly nodded, following him silently into the cafe, that is until she realized that she had yet to introduce herself. "I'm Violet, Violet Feurx." she muttered softly, her big blue eyes peering up form under her chocolate bangs. "I'm sorry to introduce myself so late"  

xXxheartxlessxXx
Vice Captain

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

-_- Madison David -_-

Dapper Dabbler

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm
Mark smiled as he bowed down to her. "Nice to meet you Violet, and dont worry about it. Im Mark." He ordered her what ever he wanted and got himself a latte with a slice of chocolate cake. After they ordered, he brought her over to his favorite table and sat her down.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:47 pm
Violet had simply ordered herself a hot chocolate with a single shot of espresso in it. She then sat down across from Mark and watched him from under thick black lashes. She did not know what to say too him, he was being much kinder to her then most would have.  

xXxheartxlessxXx
Vice Captain

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

-_- Madison David -_-

Dapper Dabbler

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:23 pm
Mark dunked his cake into his latte, and when it was finished, he downed the rest of the drink and ordered more. "So what brought you to that alley?'  
Planet RP (RP Story)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff