Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dont you think so???
  yes
View Results

MandaBoo_13

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:39 pm
well there are some interesting opions here.......all i have to say is...I hope harry doesnt die......  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:27 am
i hope he doesintdie but before the serries ends hermy and ron better get together~!~~~ or else i go int o book land and strangle them all ...............i will be a little disturbed if i have to do that! eek i dint i mean has i um eh idont know anyo=more~!!!!!!!!!!!
i bet lupin mr weasly percy the prat will go to the dark side with fudge and last hermy has to fall in love.... well its been obvious for ages even harry noticed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl  

charmed_im_sure

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:33 pm
some one else might die next in the last book...and i kno that harry or voldemort might be the ones to die next... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:31 pm
well i think sanpe is evil. and i think he's very very very cool for faking being good for so long and tricking everybody

although i don't want it to happen, but i think harry's going to die simply so she doesn't have to put up with ppl demanding an 8th book when she wants to end at the 7th.

though in an ideal world he wouldn't die he'd end up with draco ^_^

of course ppl have died. it wouldn't be realistic if everyone he knew ended up totally happy and unaffected. this isn't a pre-school book you know  

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

flame13452

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:20 pm
hmm... I guess that someone will be killed in the 7th book. ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:55 pm
In an interview JK's been noted for saying that both good and bad characters will die in the final book.  

thunderdragon4

screwis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:19 pm
Really i think both harry and voldemort has to die for either of them to die  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:45 am
I know what she's up to...she's gonna kill off harry....makes sence don't it?  

dragon_flames07

iluvredties

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:30 pm
MandaBoo_13
its just really anoying that so many people have died in her books lately...I wonder whos next...

yeah me too.... but in a way i am kind of excited...though very sad because i cried at the end of the sixth book  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:21 pm
DUMBLEDORE ISNT DEAD! J.K. Rowling LEFT CLUES. FOR MORE INFO GO TO dumbledoreisnotdead.com  

hpfan429924

pussykatdoll

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:04 am
here is my theory *hypothetical*

snape "killed"dumbledore but their cant be a death, and he took off quickly, he took an oath to protect Draco but he also has an oath with dumbledore...he protected draco by "killing" dumbledore because draco would have been killed for not fufilling his oath to voldemort, hence why snape had to have talked with dumbledore, i think honestly it was someone who drank polyjuice potion and enoufh of it to make himself look like dumbledore even when dead, it was a stand in had to be...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:22 am
MandaBoo_13
well there are some interesting opions here.......all i have to say is...I hope harry doesnt die......
ninja and I hope the exact opposite xp  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

hpfan429924

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:47 pm
YOU DONT HOVER WHEN THE AVARA KADARVRA CURSE IS PUT ON YOU AND DUMBLEDORE HOVERED I BELIEVE DUMBLEDORE IS ALIVE

NON-BELIEVERS GO TO dumbledoreisnotdead.com NOW!

HAPPY ST PATTYS DAY!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:18 pm
does anyone else notice that the charecters that die gradully get more important?? just a thought...mabey she is setting up for the biggest death of all...Harry perhaps?? sweatdrop  

~rug_lint~

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:35 pm
I'm hoping JKR doesn't kill Harry. Does she know that if she does she'll have hundreds of die-hard fans hunting her down? Not that I'm one of them, or anything like that. sweatdrop  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff