Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dont you think so???
  yes
View Results

MandaBoo_13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:01 pm
Dont you think its a little odd that in her last three book the ending is a little tradgic when someone dies....i mean:

Book 4: Cedric dies

Book 5: Sirius dies

Book 6: Dumbledore dies

this is strange someone has dies at the end of these books i think she is setting us up for something

and the fact the Snape kills Dumbledore is so wrong i mean is Snape a good guy or a bad guy  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:37 pm
I am sure he is a good , but at the moment he had to think quickly and is now regretting his decision.  

parappatherappa
Crew

parappatherappa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:41 pm
Snape finally had his chance to fulfill his mission that he was sent there to do and accomplished it. He was only taking his time to be able to gain Dumbldores trust.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:19 pm
what mean... oh wait ya i agree  

Eris_M.Riddle

Ceribri

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:06 am
MandaBoo_13
Dont you think its a little odd that in her last three book the ending is a little tradgic when someone dies....i mean:

Book 4: Cedric dies

Book 5: Sirius dies

Book 6: Dumbledore dies

this is strange someone has dies at the end of these books i think she is setting us up for something

and the fact that Snape kills Dumbledore is so wrong i mean is Snape a good guy or a bad guy
See board on Snape with my debate..helpful, really..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:37 am
yeah, I've thought about that too... loads of dying lately  

tingeling09

MandaBoo_13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:30 am
its just really anoying that so many people have died in her books lately...I wonder whos next...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:12 am
Snape is abad guy and I think Harry and Voldemort will die duelling each other  

marion

camouflage_girl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:33 pm
marion
Snape is abad guy and I think Harry and Voldemort will die duelling each other

thats so negative..! eek i mean, not the snape part or the voldemort part..but noo!! she can't kill off her main character!! i mean, she could but i hope not!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:35 pm
and yeah, it is really tragic that cedric, sirius, and dumbledore died..WHY?? i hate it when characters die...unless i don't like them, then i don't really care...but awww... sad  

camouflage_girl

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:04 pm
I don't know what ehr motvies are for making the books the way they are, but she may be setting us up for soemthing, not quite sure what though. hope it's something good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:40 am
I prefer not to know. The magic of JKR's writing IS that you never know.  

Ralio.Vask

~ Orion . Black ~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:00 am
I think she's trying to brace her fans for the horrors of Book Seven becuase she's already said that there will be a lot of deaths in book seven and I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but it's going to be Harry at the top of the list, right next to Voldemort.

The main reason being, for Harry Potter the series to end, with no questions asked about Harry's life and for that whole life to be summed up in less than a chapter... yeah that's not going to happen so Harry will have to die for the series to end.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:03 pm
I think that snape is not evil, he just has to listen to voldemort or he'll kill him or something. I mean, he saved harry in the first book. He is just mean to harry because he hated harry's father. I think that harry will hunt down and find voldemort with hermione and ron and he and voldemort will have a final duel and they both will die. it just seems like that's how it would always end up. Knowbody would lose, knobody would win. Also, hermione and ron will get together.  

writerofscifi

Talroo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:00 pm
Ralio.Vask
I prefer not to know. The magic of JKR's writing IS that you never know.
::magic sparkles::  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces