Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:25 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

akumu thought about it and realized even if she wanted him to leave she was still basically unable to move and her reopened wound was now angrily throbbing. "actually i was hoping you might be able to help me wrap this up."

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:42 pm
Garrek walked back towards Akumu glad that he didn't have to worry aobut where he was going to go. Not yet anyways. He looked down at the reopened wound."Where do you keep your medical supplies?" He asked.  

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:51 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

akumu looked at the burned hole in her jeans and the drying acidic blood. "in the bathroom under the sink." she started trying to shimmy out of them but was having trouble and making the wound worse.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:05 pm
Garrek went to the washroom and grabbed a long bandage and the bottle of disinfectant. He walked back and smiled as he watched Akumu struggle."You know you are making things worse." He said."If I where you i would just cut most of them off."
He set down the supplies."You want help with that or should I go make myself usuful some other way?"  

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:12 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

akumu gave him a glare. "this is my favorite pair of pants i am not going to cut them." she continued trying to get out of them. she hated asking for help even though she probably needed it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:15 pm
Garrek shrugged."Whatever you say then." He replied. He looked aorund the room again,trying to figure out what most of the things were.  

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

she had been in this room for quiet a while and had filled it with all sorts of random crap. she had various weapons that she had smuggled in over time. she had books on war history and demon mythology. one book was open to a particular page. the page was titled the most violent demon families in history. she finally got her paints off but it seemed the wound had started bleeding a little more. it dripped down the side of her leg pooling on the bed. it started bubbling and burning a hole in the blankets.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:36 pm
Garrek heard a hissing sound and turned around."Well it seems you won this argument." He said."But what are you going to do about everything else?" He grabbed the bandages and knelt down so he could see the wound better."Are you sure these will actually stay?" He asked.

Garrek could bind the wound with his magic,but that took a heavy toll on the user,and could cause harmful side effects on the person depending on thier elemental qualities. Seeing as Akumu was a dark elemental demon,it would bind and stay,much like his own scarf.  

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:42 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

she shifted so it might be easier to deal with her leg. "if it would just stop bleeding it would be fine." she noticed the holes. "god damn it!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:47 pm
Garrek looked the leg over before wrapping it up in one of the many bandages he grabbed."The wound doesn't look bad,but it seems deep. How did you manage to get a wound like that?"He put a little bit of dark magic into the fabric.It would make it less likely to bleed through and less likely of tearing ."There that should do it." He said,standing up and taking a few steps backwards.  

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:03 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

akumu felt the dark power as he wrapped her leg. she rested her leg on the bed when he finished. "you can sit down you know." she gestured to a chair next to the bed. "there was this little girl at the park. she was an elemental like me and some crazy man had her cornered with a gun i went to help and he shot me in the leg but i dont think it was a normal gun. it was like ice and i couldnt move my leg it felt like it was freezing my blood turning everything into sharp ice shards. i cant remember what happened after that it seems i past out. i woke up on a bench outside of the park a few hours later," she looked at her legs. they were covered in scars just like the rest of her body.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:12 pm
Garrek sat down and thought about what Akumu had just told him."So there are other elementals." He said thinking things over."They are hunted by others" He got up suddnely."That's what he was talking about." He said to himself,streaching his wings and hearing the protest all the way down his spine.

He looked over at Akumu."I think I understand what drew me here now." He said."A demon named Alex hunted my clan till all that was left was a small handful of us. We hunted them.
I came here in search of something,it was you. Know Alex is hunting elementals for some reason. It seems to odd to be mere circumstance don't you think?"  

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:27 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

"i dont know. im really new to all this but from what i hear one can gain the power and become and elemental by being the closest being to and elemental when they die." she picked up the open book. "im glad my father knows none of this. he would try to kill us all." she laughed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:58 pm
Garrek shook his head. The demon power struggle was the very thing that started the war on his homeplanet."So you obtained an element by being near one of them when they died. That doesn't explane my need to protect you."

Garrek sat down again."I heard an old tale of elementals when I was a child." He said."It told of guardians who protected the elemtal,going as far as giving thier lives for them. Do you think that is what has happened?"  

Lindel Drakwing

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:14 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

"yeah. i dont remember my sensei having a guardian." she flipped through the chapter about her father. "i dont understand any of this but i guess it could be possible." she laughed.

Modern Times

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces