Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunanyxia (open for members)

Back to Guilds

A school where Vampires, Werewolves, and shapshifters can go and learn many things. Strange things have been happening behind closed doors. 

Tags: School, Vampire, Werewolf, Shapeshifter, Roleplay 

Reply Registration
Vampire Registration Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am Maryanne

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:23 pm
Full Name: Rosemary Marie Wilkenson
Nickname: Rosie
Real Age: 19
Day you were turned: July 6, 2008
Grade: 1
Personality: shy enthusiatic bossy at times smart loving and fun
Bio: I had invited my boyfriend over to my house and he said he had a surprise he pulled me close and asked if I was ready. I told him I was ready he showed me his fangs and turned me. I still love him though
Picture: i am about 5'4 have long brown and big brown eyes i like sweatshirts with skirts and converse
Classes you want: doesnt matter as long as i learn to harness my powers and learn self defense  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:16 pm
Full Name: Vladimir Ivory grave
Nickname: Vlady, vlad,
Real Age: 100
Day you were turned: Day after my 17th birthday
Grade: 2
Personality: emo, doesnt talk much,likes his space,...
Bio: Me and my friend Dante was walking outside at midnight when he tugged my shirt and asked me if i wanted to live forever i said yea it be pretty cool..he then hugged me and suddenly i felt something sharp dig deep into my neck,i blacked out.when i woke up there was blood all over my neck and shirt and i had fangs, i dont really make alot of contact with humans except my best friend jayden, im sweet as can be until u make me mad. i love walking around outside at night until sunrise..etc
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Classes you want:Vampire History,what your abilities are  

-BloodyHeadphones-

zoeybird_2010

2,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:54 am
full name: Shelby Nichole Latham
Nickname:Shel
Real age: 15
Day I was turned: on my 15th birthday
grade: 1
personality: Goth,Quiet,anger issues
Bio:I was walking with my ex when he asked me how I felt about vampires,I said their pretty cool, He asked if I wanted to live forever, I said I dont know,and he turned me right there.
ClassesI want: Vampire history,Dark magic, How to control myself,martial arts,elemental Water, charmed 106
Picture: ]http://s950.photobucket.com/albums/ad342/sMiiiLEiiiWORLDx3/?action=view¤t=anime-94.jpg¤ttag=Anime Girl[/img]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:04 am
User Image
I was stuck between using my vampire from another guild I'm in or making a new one. I chose option B. xD I needed a story for this drawing of mine, anyway.

Full Name: Zita Moretti
Nickname: none
Real Age: 139 (May 21, 1853)
Day you were turned: January 23, 1872
Grade: 1
Personality: Zita is used to keeping to herself since it's easier to blend in. However, when she was human she was a fiery girl who enjoyed having fun. She has a passion for learning and loves to read. While she is a happy person in general, Zita does have her down times when she misses her family. Zita has no real sense of fashion; the less she wears the easier it is to run and the less she has to transport when she moves.

Bio: Zita was a forbidden child in her time being of mixed race. However her mother fell in love with the house slave, and they ran away together. Even after the war, the two were still not allowed to wed and so they were constantly on the run. In hopes to escaping to Italy, the family separated in the woods by accident during a storm. Zita was attacked by a nomadic vampire and left to die. Her parents couldn't find her. That was the last night Zita saw her parents and has no idea what happened to them. No newspaper clippings on their capture were found by her so she hopes they escaped.
Ever since then, Zita has been avoiding too much contact with others to avoid conflict. Even in modern times she sticks to her old ways.

Classes you want: Science/ biology courses, sociology, history and Italian or French.  

hi ho eriko

Distinct Hunter

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

Jakeline Frost

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:16 pm
Full Name: Alexis Reghan Lynn Barnsworth
Nickname: Lexie
Real Age: 20
Day you were turned: I was born a vampire but i didn't fully turn until i was 10
Grade:
Personality: Emo, romantic, friendly, athletic, and keeps to her self
Bio: Three days after i was born my parents were killed by vampire hunters. The Rich Barnsworth family took me and gave me protection from the hunters and later i found out i had phsycic powers. And contol/make any metal wepons or all metal in general.
Picture: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=anime+vampire+girl&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=578&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=2SP96iJsaz9smM:&imgrefurl=http://www.animea.net/forums/album.php%3Falbumid%3D5304%26attachmentid%3D21686&docid=JEb156R6Xm4qtM&w=598&h=799&ei=61k4TpSCE6Ta0QGprdDyAw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=137&page=1&tbnh=192&tbnw=141&start=0&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0&tx=33&ty=94
Classes you want: Element air, earth, water, fire 103 dark magic 106  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:01 am
User Image

Name: Alex Galdemar

Nickname: N/A

Day turned: Born a vampire

Grade: 10th (really i dont like following rules)

Personality: Homocidal (giggle), Emo, Romantic part of the time.

History: When I was little I had despised my parents. I knew they didnt really care for me. So when i had enough training and protective skills I left. I heard about this school for vampires, werewolves etc. so yeah.

Classes: Fire control, French, Biology, Advanced skills, Dark magic.  

Leilola

angeleyes1728

Hallowed Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:16 am
Full Name: Kelly Rainey
Nickname: Angeleyes
Real Age: 17
Day you were turned: I have been since as long as I can remember, but in my dreams I have flashbacks of when I was an infant, I may have been turned then.
Grade: 1 (sure what the hell)
Personality: friendly, shy, romantic, homicidal (only sometimes), caring
Bio: I have grown up being shunned by what was left of my family. I have no idea what happened to them, I only know of bits of a story, they died to save my life, from what, I do not know. In being cast out in my family, I have learned to survive mostly on my own.
Picture: It wont let me upload it here, I will try to get one a little later
Classes you want: dark magic 106, english, human history  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:27 pm
Full Name:Lx Ren Kai
Nickname:Lx
Real Age:21
Day you were turned:at age 10 on my birthday
Grade:3
Personality:carefree not much of a talker, and bit blunt
Bio:Live on my own since i turned and trained on my on from a couple of years. then heard about the school and decided to learn my about his new path
Picture:can u use my avi
Classes you want: english,vampire history,combat class  

Lx RenKai

AlexWolfsbane147
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image

Full Name: Emeatia Aneeos Rothutia
Nickname: Emeatia or Em
Real Age: 3962 (Looks 17)
Day you were turned: On her 17th birthday on a vampire raid. (Bio)
Grade: 6
Personality: Kinda homicidal, stubborn, sarcastic, selfish, (Wants all guys to herself) Smart, (doesn't let people know it)
Bio: She was raised in a single parent house hold by her father. Her mother died giving birth to her, and her father seems to hold it against her. He was a local preist during the day, but at night, he was a vampire hunter. He started taking her with him at the age of nine to toughen her up. she has become hard as steel, and has a heart of black ice. One night on a raid, a vampire snuck up behind her father and ripped his throat out. When it turned to Emeatia, it decided to change her instead. When she woke up and found out that she had become what she had feared and hunted, she killed her Maker. Then made out into the world on her own.
Classes you want: Later

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:25 am
Full Name: Raven Madison
Nickname: raven
Real Age: 120
Day you were turned: 14
Grade: 6
Personality:shy, smart, revengeful,
Bio: does not remember her past
Classes you want: Elements water, air, 103 dark magic 106
Picture:User Image  

luna shoma

6,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

xXxDark_LullabyxXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:32 pm
Full Name:
Trinity Rose
Nickname:
N/A
Real Age:
Day Turned:
16th birthday. A week before my birthday everything in life was going wrong and a fight with my parents pushed me over the edge so i ran away. On my birthday I hid at a local park for the night when a gentleman found me and offered me a place to stay until i wanted to leave, so i went with him and that night on my birthday he seduced and turned me.
Grade:
Personality:
At first i can be shy and scared or hostile depending on how you meet me. After a while i am flirty, romantic, caring, playful all while being emo.
Bio:
I'm a girl who thought she had a great childhood until i was about fourteen when i found out everything was a lie. My family fell apart, my friends that meant the world to me stabbed me in the back, and every time i fell in love i was hurt dearly. It felt like there was no reason to live. I was always the black sheep and constantly had suicidal thoughts until i was turned. It was the best thing that ever happened to me, so i came to the academy in order to be with those like me.
Picture:
User Image
Classes I Want:
any if not all.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:59 pm
Full name: Tabitha Rayne
Nickname: N/A
Real Age: 492
Day turned: A day before my 19th birthday.
Grade: 3
Personality: fierce and mysterious. Dangerous and curious.
Bio: Grew up in a village not to far from the kingdom. Her mother was an earth witch and her father a farmer. One day the king stopped by un satisfied with the crops that they grew. Turned the village upon her mother and father. To make them pay for their unjustice, dabbled in dark magic met a horrible dark fate. She fled to a neighboring kingdom and met a wonderful vampire prince. They fell in love but he betrayed her after he turned her. She gave his younger brother a horrible curse and now she searches for his soul.
Picture: User Image  

Xianna_Fedorov

ddmanman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:54 am
nickname: shadow
real age: 1990 [looks 16]
grade:1
day i got :i was 7
personlty:is dark very queit and a music lover
bio:in aceint japan my family were warriors i was almost to become one then i got turned i was an outcast so i left i went to rome greece than germany then englend when the us began major country i moved byethen i was 900 ive been waiting for aschool like this
classes i want:i want evry class u can give me
PICTURE:it wont let me post one ninja  
Registration

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas