Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunanyxia (open for members)

Back to Guilds

A school where Vampires, Werewolves, and shapshifters can go and learn many things. Strange things have been happening behind closed doors. 

Tags: School, Vampire, Werewolf, Shapeshifter, Roleplay 

Reply Registration
Vampire Registration Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evelyn Kenndy
Captain

5,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:55 pm
Hello Vampires, welcome to Lunanyxia, we hope you enjoy yourself here. You need to fill out the form below and afterwards go see the vice principal, Jennifer for your class schedule and room number.

Full Name:
Nickname:
Real Age:
Day you were turned:
Grade: (1,2,3,4,5,6)
Personality:
Bio:
Picture:
Classes you want:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:34 pm
Full Name:Katheleen Anna Marie O'Brien
Nickname: Katie
Real age: 20
Day I was turned: I was turned on my fifth birthday when is came down with a terrible neumonia.
Grade: 1
Personailty: spunky, hot headed, instigater, drama queen, altheletic.
Bio: There I was dying in the hospital. So was my mother. My best friend who was a vampire, turned us to save us. But my mother died during the process. I carry that bruden with me. as does my best friend, who i'm actually dating now. My father died in a war before I was born. My boyfriend's parents told us about Lunanyxia.
Picture:It wont let me do pictures. I'm about four foot five inches. I wiegh one hundred and thirty-five pounds. I have an athleteic body. I have long blue hair with pink highlights.  

hawkmaster91

hawkmaster91

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:36 pm
Classes I desire. Human history. Young adult literature. English. History of cultures and languages.
hawkmaster91
Full Name:Katheleen Anna Marie O'Brien
Nickname: Katie
Real age: 20
Day I was turned: I was turned on my fifth birthday when is came down with a terrible neumonia.
Personailty: spunky, hot headed, instigater, drama queen, altheletic.
Bio: There I was dying in the hospital. So was my mother. My best friend who was a vampire, turned us to save us. But my mother died during the process. I carry that bruden with me. as does my best friend, who i'm actually dating now. My father died in a war before I was born. My boyfriend's parents told us about Lunanyxia.
Picture:It wont let me do pictures. I'm about four foot five inches. I wiegh one hundred and thirty-five pounds. I have an athleteic body. I have long blue hair with pink highlights.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:45 am
Full Name: Kayla De Floraze Minina
Nickname: Kayla
Real Age: 3365
Day you were turned: 16
Grade: (1,2,3,4,5,6) 3
Personality: Emo, Goth, kind untill you piss her off
Bio: Kayla was A princess and at 16 she was going to get married to the husband her parents wanted her to marry she had a secret lover named Damon who was a vampire. On her wedding day she was turned. Her was going to be husband saw the two and killed himself after that Kayla was left with the memory after a while she came to this academy after being chased down by doctors and people who wanted to kill her.
Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Classes you want:
Elemental Fire 103
Elemental Earth 103
Italion 103  

Kaya_Vampire_Goddess

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:12 am
Full Name: Elizabeth Xena Lexmeer
Nickname:Bloody Liz
Real Age:5,000
Day you were turned:I was turned when I was sixteen and out walking with a man that should have been my husband.
Grade: (1,2,3,4,5,6) 3
Personality: Dark, does not like people who are not vampires, snippy and frightful to others.
Bio: She was raised in a farmer family back in England, she was very lovely but had something wrong with her mind, yes she is mental as in she hears voices and the like. Yet she was going to get married off to a man a noble man called William but he was a evil vampire, he changed her and drove her even deeper into being insane.
Picture:User Image
Classes you want: Elemental fire 103 Elemental Air 103 and Italion 103  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:42 pm
Full Name: wonder
Nickname: dream
Real Age: 500
Day you were turned: a cold rainy day by a sexy man that was on the run from police swept her agienst the wall because she wouldent look him in the eyes so he kissed her then turned her
Grade: 5
Personality: easygoing easy to fall in love with determend and a music lover
Bio: born as a commener she grew up in a small house she wanted nothing but to help her family. then she could when she was turned because she became a sorcerer that uses music
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Classes you want: anything with music and sorcery  

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100

Raven Foxclaw

Space Senshi

14,300 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Timely Contributor 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:44 pm
Full Name: Nicolette Albright
Nickname: Niki
Real Age: 4327
Day you were turned: Turned at the young age of 16 and adopted into the family like one of there own after found on the streets starving.
Grade: 4
Personality: Seductive yet shy. Blunt ,honesty and sweet but mean those who've cause harm to her
Bio: Found by a loving vampire family off the streets of old England Nicolette was raised up through high society but found not only the loving appeal of the other sex but of the same. Hiding her sexuality wasn't so easy and being of nobility now she had no choice but to leave and join the academy in hopes of her family never finding out the reason she enrolled. She had a love once but she had watched her get taken by the horrid plague that coated the streets and since then has been afraid to fall in love again but who knows maybe with the right person she'll change it.

Picture: User Image

Classes you want:
Elemental Shadow 101
Dark Magic 105
White Magic 101
Shakespeare 101
Egyptian Hieroglyphics 104  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name: Renna Aloe Sofia Minnoetta
Nickname: Aloe
Real Age: 10,000
Day you were turned: I was 17 it was night and in Ireland.
Grade: 4
Personality: Seductive, kind, protective, honest, caring, athletic, romantic, lovable, calm, secretive, loyal, powerful, sarcastic.
Bio: (She originally ran away from home after discovering her family were shapeshifters and she was too. And still is, but is more vampiric.) Aloe was on the brink of death when she was saved by a mysterious stranger, she doesn't know why he saved her, she only knows that she would be dead if he hadn't been around. The reason she still has sisters is because she cast a spell so they would never age, until they found perfect happiness. Her parents are long dead.
Classes you want:
Dark Magic 106
All known languages 106
Silent Stalking 106
Supernatural Histories 106
Healing Magic 106
Charmed 106
Freestyle Dancing 106  

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

Kurai Amedai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:32 pm
Name: Starlit Waychild
Nickname: Star
Real Age: 18
Turned on: my birthday 3 years ago
Grade: 2
Personality: outgoing (except when it comes to boys), a flirt and hard to keep "locked up''
Bio: I was one of thoughs people everyone pretended to like me but really hated me well every one but my friend Scarlit everyone called her 'Rosey" everyone but me. To me she was all ways Scar. Then when i was 15 she dissapear. I started to hang with the wrong people after that because i really only hung out with the right people because Scar hung with them. Thoughs people turned out to be vampires and all they wanted was a daywalker someone to do their dirty work. Then one day i refused and the changed me into one of them. Thats when my life went down fast. But then i found Scar she got turned to and now we are besties once again. Luv ya Scar razz
Classes: Martial Arts 101, Power control 101, and fanasy fiction
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:54 pm
Name: Scarlit Ann Rosetta
Nickname: Rosy
Real Age: 19
Turned on: Her 16th birthday
Personality: Shy, friendly, & truly hard to learn about.
Bio: scarlit had everything great looks, money, boys, &the best house, but on her 16th birthday that changed. her guy turned her into a vamp in front of every one. she was abandoned.
class: history101
self defence
power control 101
Pic: User Image
younga50

Kurai Amedai

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:38 pm
Name: Scarlit Ann Rosetta
Nickname: Rosy
Real Age: 19
Turned on: Her 16th birthday
Personality: Shy, friendly, & truly hard to learn about.
Bio: scarlit had everything great looks, money, boys, &the best house, but on her 16th birthday that changed. her guy turned her into a vamp in front of every one. she was abandoned. She lived lonly untill she heard how a daywalker rebeled and so she went looking for the girl finding none other then her best friend Star. LOVE YOU TOO STAR
class: history101
self defence
power control 101
Pic: User Image
younga50

i love the pic thank you sarra
CONTROLED BY younga50  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:56 pm
Full Name: Noah Cast
Nickname: shadow
Real Age: 14
Day you were turned: on my 3rd birthday i was at the park with my parents and some thugs killed them and left me to die and a pack a vampires showed up and saw i was lonley and had no family so they turned me.
Personality: very quiet,emotional in certain ways
Bio: i dont make very many friends but i study hard,very queit unless you get to know me then i will talk to you.
Classes you want: how to control yourself,vampire history,how to blend,what your abilities are.  

iLL Effect

Profitable Entrepreneur

3,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100

ImmortalLust69

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:23 pm
Full Name: Alinessa Felicity Cortensal
Nickname:Alana
Real Age: 1,052
Day you were turned: I was 15 years old and was suppose to be married the next day. I didn't want to do it so i ran from the house. Some rogue vampires chased me back and killed my family. When they came to me some one came in killed them and changed me while i was knocked out and about to die.
Grade:
Personality: grim about some things, tell it as i see it, Can be a flirt
Bio: My family was killed when I was turned. I try to make friends but it doesn't always work. I don't like to talk about my past but i will to a friend. And never call me by my middle name.
Classes you want: Dark Magic, Elemental Fire, French, and controlling ones powers would be nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 am
Full Name: Jack Alexander Vendroth
Nickname: Jackie
Real Age: 220
Day you were turned: July 9, 1790
Grade:
Personality: quiet, romantic, charming, loving, emo, gothic, sort of athletic
Bio: Was turned by a close friend after my birthday celebration, iv been in almost every war since 1812
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Classes I want: Dark Magic 106, Elemantal Fire 103, Elemental Air 103, Supernatural Histories  

xTHExGuNSLING3Rx

Beloved Vampire

6,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Registration

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers