Welcome to Gaia! ::

F.U.R. - Furtastic Union of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A guild for furry roleplayers of all shapes, sizes, types, and styles. 

Tags: furry, roleplay, social, mature 

Reply The Master Realm
Welcome! Come here to introduce yourself and meet others! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:42 am
lunna the kitty
hihi i am a furry dalmation but as gaia hasnt released parts for dali's yet i am playing a kitty smile nice to meet you all feel free to im me smile

Dalmation!! SO CUTE!! You're the first I've met!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:22 pm
Heavenly Kitten
Alistair Krowe
This RP is quipping along quite fine. Soon, me and Kitten will get comfortable enough and let other folks join, like she said.

Anyways, glad to see some familiar faces. New ones, too. Welcome, welcome!
*Pokes you as well as previous post*
I know you have fursonas you could post to, Mister! You ought to put at least Krowe and Arthur. I don't see the human being much of a welcome guest here. You don't need the layout Dark and I have... it's not a big deal. Copying and pasting what you have in your journal would be just fine. 3nodding But dooo eeeetttt... either way. xD

Leave ol' Ed out, will ya? You hurt his feelings. D:

I kid, I kid. Krowe's not really an anthro, he's a demon. I don't know about him, but I'll upload Arthur's profile in the subby when I get a chance.  

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:26 pm
Alistair Krowe
Heavenly Kitten
Alistair Krowe
This RP is quipping along quite fine. Soon, me and Kitten will get comfortable enough and let other folks join, like she said.

Anyways, glad to see some familiar faces. New ones, too. Welcome, welcome!
*Pokes you as well as previous post*
I know you have fursonas you could post to, Mister! You ought to put at least Krowe and Arthur. I don't see the human being much of a welcome guest here. You don't need the layout Dark and I have... it's not a big deal. Copying and pasting what you have in your journal would be just fine. 3nodding But dooo eeeetttt... either way. xD

Leave ol' Ed out, will ya. You hurt his feelings. D:

I kid, I kid. Krowe's not really an anthro, he's a demon. I don't know about him, but I'll upload Arthur's profile in the subby when I get a chance.
Hmmm... guess I always assumed Krowe was a birdy sorta anthro. gonk

S'alright though... you can add him if ya want, but no obligation, just put up anybody you wanna put up. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:31 pm
Heavenly Kitten

S'alright though... you can add him if ya want, but no obligation, just put up anybody you wanna put up. 3nodding

Nope. He's some kind of mountain demon from Japanese lore. Also, Krowe is almost strictly a Gaian character as well. If we ever do any of those, I'll throw up his profile and add him. :3  

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:36 pm
Alistair Krowe
Heavenly Kitten

Nope. He's some kind of mountain demon from Japanese lore. Also, Krowe is almost strictly a Gaian character as well. If we ever do any of those, I'll throw up his profile and add him. :3
Sounds like a plan. For now though, I'm perfectly happy having Arthur onboard. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:47 pm
Well hello there! Um, I don't like introductions because I'm not good at filtering out what counts as important to introducing myself and what doesn't. Uh...I like lots of things, and I'm really nice. Uh...Ask me if you wanna get to know me if you don't already. Oh! And my name is spelled with an eye not an el. It's a point of confusion for some people so I thought I'd clear that up.  

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:20 am
IosefKoranison
Well hello there! Um, I don't like introductions because I'm not good at filtering out what counts as important to introducing myself and what doesn't. Uh...I like lots of things, and I'm really nice. Uh...Ask me if you wanna get to know me if you don't already. Oh! And my name is spelled with an eye not an el. It's a point of confusion for some people so I thought I'd clear that up.
So, I'm a tad curious... where does your name come from? ow0  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:59 am
Alright, so I've finally decided to introduce myself! Ello' everyone, I am known as Saya. I want you all to know that if for, whatever reason, you can not get a hold of Kitten, you can most certainly PM me. I don't bite, hard....  

Saya Lovelender

6,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:14 pm
You're Kitten's mate? Nice to finally meet ya. :3

Nice to see Iosef on board, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:28 pm
Heavenly Kitten
IosefKoranison
There's a book series called His Dark Materials. The first book is called The Golden Compass in America and The Northern Lights in the UK. Second book is The Subtle Knife and the third is The Amber Spyglass. They made a movie of the first book but it was only so-so. Anyway, there's two characters in the first book, Iorek Byrnison and Iofur Raknison. I based my name off of theirs. <3  

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Saya Lovelender

6,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:15 pm
Thanks Krowe, but that detail is really not so important. Nice to meet you though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:31 pm
IosefKoranison
Heavenly Kitten
IosefKoranison
There's a book series called His Dark Materials. The first book is called The Golden Compass in America and The Northern Lights in the UK. Second book is The Subtle Knife and the third is The Amber Spyglass. They made a movie of the first book but it was only so-so. Anyway, there's two characters in the first book, Iorek Byrnison and Iofur Raknison. I based my name off of theirs. <3
Oh cool! That story reminds me of where I got my male character's name from; my two favorite characters from FInal Fantasy VI, Setzer Gabbiani and Cyan Garamonde, both given image space on my profile page for reference, but I dig Setzer's gambler lifestyle and mad airship skills as well as Cyan's dutiful, knightly style, loyal and proud. So, I had a friend fusion the first names and constantly use Setzan for anything male. 3nodding  

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

REFRIGIGATOR

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:48 pm
Hey everyone, im actually shruikan

this is my mule account. Im going to be RP'ing on this account for the steampunk RP Krowe setup :3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:51 pm
REFRIGIGATOR
Hey everyone, im actually shruikan

this is my mule account. Im going to be RP'ing on this account for the steampunk RP Krowe setup :3
Fine by me... did you have info pertaining to the character that maybe you wouldn't mind putting up in Fursona's R Us? ow0  

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:53 pm
Hmm, I don't know which character I should use for the RP. sad  
The Master Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]