Welcome to Gaia! ::

F.U.R. - Furtastic Union of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A guild for furry roleplayers of all shapes, sizes, types, and styles. 

Tags: furry, roleplay, social, mature 

Reply The Master Realm
Welcome! Come here to introduce yourself and meet others! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:51 pm
I want to officially welcome one and all to my little guild here! While it is yet small, I want everyone to feel comfortable here and to know that, if nothing else, I'm here for ya if you have any questions. I want everyone to know that this section is for anything and everything OOC (Out of Character) If you want to socialize and get to know other furries outside of the constraints of roleplay, this is the place to do it. Once you enter the subforums, however, you are in character and should act as such. I'm not unreasonable however. If you should happen to slip up, you'll be warned. I'm a firm believer in the three strike policy. 3nodding Now then... I am the Guild Master, you can call me Kitten if you don't already know me. Feel free to introduce yourselves, but I will note here that if you want to start roleplaying, you'll have to visit the Character Profile section and fill out the general skeleton. Well then, that having been said, hello all, it is a pleasure to have you here. 3nodding heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:16 pm
Hello Kitten, My name is Sepheil, i am ready to begin this roleplaying experience  

Archangel_Sepheil

Lonely Vampire

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:15 am
Hello indeed! My apologies that the place is not in better shape... it's a work in progress for sure, but I appreciate your joining. It's good to see someone's already started looking into this place. You may have to give it a few days to a week before it's in good shape, but you're welcome to post in the OOC here as much as you like. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:28 pm
hooray i joined!

you guys started a steampunk RP??

oooooh im gonna have to join > w <  

shruikan
Crew

Salty Phantom

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:33 pm
shruikan
hooray i joined!

Eep!
Nonono! Not yet! Krowe and I are getting familiar with our own characters. It's supposed to be a guild-based 1x1!
Don't worry though! We'll be opening it up to everybody once we get well enough underway. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:43 pm
Heavenly Kitten
shruikan
hooray i joined!

Eep!
Nonono! Not yet! Krowe and I are getting familiar with our own characters. It's supposed to be a guild-based 1x1!
Don't worry though! We'll be opening it up to everybody once we get well enough underway. 3nodding

oh okay :3

yeah i was wondering why you guys just jumped into it  

shruikan
Crew

Salty Phantom

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:12 pm
shruikan
Heavenly Kitten
shruikan
hooray i joined!

Eep!

oh okay :3

yeah i was wondering why you guys just jumped into it
What? You mean rather than brainstorming? Well... we did some of that... mostly via comments. A rather amusing conversation actually. xD
Anywhos, the brainstorming area just came up today... as with all the subsections. I'm finally gettin' my s**t together on this guild, in spite of the fact that it's been up for a month or better now. xD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:27 pm
hihi i am a furry dalmation but as gaia hasnt released parts for dali's yet i am playing a kitty smile nice to meet you all feel free to im me smile  

lunna the kitty

3,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200

Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 am
Um..Hello everyone. I am normally a tiny white kitten with white angel wings and large blue eyes. I wear a pink collar with fake rhinestones and a red heart tag with my name enscribed in white caligraphy. "Angel Kitten". And by tiny, I mean fit inside a tea cup with ease, miniature sized.

Since Heavenly is "Kitten" here, I go by the name Tiny Kitten. I do have a Neko from with just ears and large fluffy tail, white fluffy hair, and soft peach skin.

I am still unused to the guild thing, so I'm going to try this out. I do love to role play and have done it for years. I am looking for the introduction to this rp info currently.

But hello all! Mew! I am affectionate, so if you don't like it/want me to nuzzle or hug let me know. I like meeting new friends. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:32 am
This RP is quipping along quite fine. Soon, me and Kitten will get comfortable enough and let other folks join, like she said.

Anyways, glad to see some familiar faces. New ones, too. Welcome, welcome!  

Zeren the Morph
Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:28 am
lunna the kitty
hihi i am a furry dalmation but as gaia hasnt released parts for dali's yet i am playing a kitty smile nice to meet you all feel free to im me smile
Always a pleasure to meet new faces. Welcome. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:31 am
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Um..Hello everyone. I am normally a tiny white kitten with white angel wings and large blue eyes. I wear a pink collar with fake rhinestones and a red heart tag with my name enscribed in white caligraphy. "Angel Kitten". And by tiny, I mean fit inside a tea cup with ease, miniature sized.

Since Heavenly is "Kitten" here, I go by the name Tiny Kitten. I do have a Neko from with just ears and large fluffy tail, white fluffy hair, and soft peach skin.

I am still unused to the guild thing, so I'm going to try this out. I do love to role play and have done it for years. I am looking for the introduction to this rp info currently.

But hello all! Mew! I am affectionate, so if you don't like it/want me to nuzzle or hug let me know. I like meeting new friends. heart
There's no outright way of putting a thread together... maybe I should/could come up with one, but mostly we just go off a person's generalized fursona, which can include as much or as little information as you want, but goes up into Fursonas R Us so everybody can reference the character info. If you want, you could put something up there your own self. 3nodding It's welcome/open to all for posting their info for others to see. 3nodding  

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:34 am
Alistair Krowe
This RP is quipping along quite fine. Soon, me and Kitten will get comfortable enough and let other folks join, like she said.

Anyways, glad to see some familiar faces. New ones, too. Welcome, welcome!
*Pokes you as well as previous post*
I know you have fursonas you could post to, Mister! You ought to put at least Krowe and Arthur. I don't see the human being much of a welcome guest here. You don't need the layout Dark and I have... it's not a big deal. Copying and pasting what you have in your journal would be just fine. 3nodding But dooo eeeetttt... either way. xD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:39 am
Heavenly Kitten
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

There's no outright way of putting a thread together... maybe I should/could come up with one, but mostly we just go off a person's generalized fursona, which can include as much or as little information as you want, but goes up into Fursonas R Us so everybody can reference the character info. If you want, you could put something up there your own self. 3nodding It's welcome/open to all for posting their info for others to see. 3nodding

Ok, yeah..I'm going to go look for that to post up my fursona ect.  

Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Eidolon Nox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:41 am
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Heavenly Kitten
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

Ok, yeah..I'm going to go look for that to post up my fursona ect.
Ish one of the sub-forums up above the main area here. Just go on in and create a new thread with your character's name as the subject... same as Larka and I did. 3nodding  
The Master Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff