Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
☼ Camp Sunshine ☼ [[need 2B!!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

C e l i aooS u m m e r s
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox ( Councilor ''Miss Cautious'' )

Reaching up for no man’s land
To take a
breath and take a chance
I walk a thousand nights to change the world
Where to go? When to stop?
Who to trust? What to say?
Found them all, just need
someone to share

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xCelia stared down at her notebook. "Gavin Knight, huh?" the councilor said aloud as she stared at her campers picture. He wasn't bad looking, that was for sure, but his proclivity for an adrenaline rush wasn't very alluring for Celia. A soft sigh escaped her throat as she closed her precious notebook and held it against her chest. "I really hope he doesn't get hurt... i'm not good with blood.." she breathed, cringing at the thought of the scary red liquid before heading out of the councilor's cabin.

Her boss had notified her that Gavin's Father had checked him in, and he was waiting by the welcome square. The girl took a deep breath, before continuing her way down towards the square.

Upon reaching the square, she instantly spotted her camper. Celia took another deep relaxing breath and took a step forward. The girl stopped when she saw Ember, the really happy councilor, beat her to the camper. Celia pouted, taking a step back. She didn't want to be rude, the two were talking. Celia stared meekly at the ground, her notebook filled with her thoughts clutched tightly against her chest. A soft sigh escaped the girl's throat, realizing that she had to stop being her meek self if she was going to be this campers councilor. It took Celia a moment, but she finally mustered up enough courage to walk over to the two. "Uhm...e-excuse me.." She choked out in a small voice. Ember and Gaving didn't seem to notice her even though she was next to them. Celia shifted nervously in place before speaking once more, this time her voice a bit louder."Excuse me... uhm.. Gavin Knight?" She said in a meek voice.
x

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image

-----------------✄---------------------------------------------------

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm Sweet, I'm Hidden.
I'm Kind , I H u r t .
I'm beautiful, I b u r n.
I'm smart, I b r e a k
W i l lsome o n eH e L P M e ? ! ?
W i l l S o m e o n e L o v e m e ! ? !
I t h i n kN 0 T.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Rayne Rei Valentine
☆═━┈☆═━┈☆═━┈┈━═☆┈━═☆┈━═☆

I need someone that cares about..

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rayne looked around her room, waking up to a loud bang on her door. At the thought of Attention, she quickly got up, and raced to the door, only to see her mother holding a paper, she looked at her watch. "Mom, its like 7:40 in the morning, why would you come , wake me up, to show me a paper."Her mother laughed quickly and quietly, and then froze, it was pretty obvious, that even her own mother was scared of what she does to herself. "Camp Sunshine is a place for .. troubled teens. Think, you'll be around people like you, giving you attention.."the thought made her happy, and she grinned. "I already signed you up about a month ago, so pack your bags because it starts today, don't bring anything to.. hurt yourself."she frowned, that was her only way of attention, until she say her annoying little brother appear in her room. "GET OUT ROGER!!"Her mother sighed, and picked him up, and kissed his cheek, she had been dying to get attention from her mom, and when she finally got it, it ended up for her mother just to send her away. She didn't disobey her, and she quickly got out a suitcase, and placed all of her clothes, since she had few, her cellphone, her toothbrush, toothpaste, her 3 sets of pajamas, and took out an outfit, which she quickly got on in her bathroom, grabbing her makeup bag, that contained 1 silver liquid eyeliner, one normal colored liqiud eyeliner, 20 eyeshadows of all different colors, 3 colors of mascara (Red, purple, and black) and her chapstick, her curler, and straightner, and quickly placed the items in the suitcase, and ran to get her many apond many pairs of converse, and her few pairs of high heels.I might as well look pretty, just incase there is a guy there! Oh!!! Attention.. I can't wait!She quickly put on her favorite knee-high converse, which were completely black, and strapless black dress, her favorite teddy bear earrings. Oops, I nearly forgot my jewlary...she got her large purse, and shoved all her jewlary in it. She placed two little black bows firmly in her hair, that was now long and some what curly, and made her way down the stairs. Her mother had a dish sat out, with two football eggs. (Bread and eggs) and she asked if they were for her, and her mother nodded, and she quickly ate. She was jumping up and down at the thought of attention, but again her brother had to ruin it. "Wow, sister is happy to go to a lunny bin"she sighed, it seemed better then being her where no one cared about her until she needed to go to the hospital for losing so much blood. After they were all about the leave , her mother quickly got the suitcase, and the purse and placed them in the backseat. "Dad isn't going to see me leave..?"her mother just shook her head, and she let out a sigh. She put her seat belt on , as well as her mother and brother, and they drove for what seemed years, since she was so happy to finally be getting attention, when she finally arrived, she noticed that there were two older girls, a boy, and a girl her age, and she smiled. "Sorry... it appears like i'm a bit later then everyone.. The name is Rayne.. I don't wanna talk about why i'm here."She hid the innerside of her arms, that revealed many burises and cuts.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Me....

-----------------------------------------------------✄---------------

(Sorry , I've been so busy that I haven't had time, sorry if it doesn't make any sence, i'm super tired.)  

Tifa Lockhart of Midgar

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:36 am
||________ ƓɑѵןᴎƊӯӏɑᴎҠɳɨʛɧʈ ________||
ɪ ᴀɱ ʂʋᴄɧ ᴀ Ƿɑʀɛɗɛѵɨʅ

User Image

I wanna run with the reckless emotion.
Find out if love is the size of the ocean.
Even if I crash down and burn out,
at least I'm gonna know what it feels like to be alive.

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxGavin slightly raised one eyebrow at the girl, can't believing that anyone on the planet could be as peppy and cheerful as the girl right in front of him could be. While Gavin was not a depressed sort of person in the slightest, this was even a little too happy for him. Still, she was nice so he didn't really dislike her company. "Thanks for the welcome, but I reall doubt that I'm going to like it here," he went ahead and said to her with a shrug of his shoulders. As he took one more look around the camp, scanning the area, trying to remember the layout of everything incase remembering it became useful later.

When Gavin saw her questioning gaze, he simply returned it with one of his own, not really understanding why she was looking at him in that way for a minute until she spoke. "Ah, Russian. I thought that was what it was, and yeah, no problem. I'll tell you if you slip up again," he said and after a second went ahead and returned the girls smile, it just wasn't so bright and cheerful. "Even if you're standing far away and I have to yell it to you and make everyone turn and stare," he teased with a short laugh.

Gavin looked over at the girl with long wavy brown hair when he heard her call his name. As he studied the girl for a minute, taking in the expression on her face as well as the tone of voice she had used to call him by, Gavin could almost immediately tell that she was going to be one of those more timid, quiet, and cautious people. In other words, the exact kind of people that Gavin loved to take on his little rush stunts with him just because they were so worried and scared during them. All he wanted to do was get them to live a little. Finally, the first sign that I might have a litte fun here. He offered the girl a little grin that showed off his teeth as he met her eyes. "That would be me. What's up?" he asked, wondering what she wanted with him to start with first.
User ImageUser Image

Gavin looked over at the girl that had just made her introduction, thinking the way she had introduced herself was a little odd but to the point which was something that he liked. He gave her a faint smile as a way of greeting and said, "I'm Gavin and I can share why I'm here. I'm not ashamed of anything I've done or against sharing," he said with a shrug and a grin since he really wasn't against telling anyone why he happend to end up in this unfortunate place. He liked his life, why should he hide it?

ɩ ʅɨѵɛ Ƒᴑɼ Ʈɦɛ ʀʋʂɧ, Ƭɦᴀҭ ƭɇɇɭɩɳɢ үᴑʋ ɢɛʈ ᴀʈ Ƭɧɛ Ƒɑʗɛ ᴑƭ ᴅɑɳɢɛɼ

User Image User Image User Image

[[OOC:]]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:46 pm
н є ι d ι xx н α я я ι s σ η
==================== ====================

User Image

╔══════════════════╗

I'm in love alright
With my crazy beautiful life
With the parties, the disasters
With my friends all pretty and plastered
Every night we are down to go out
Waking up on a different couch
Til the next night, on the next flight
Yeah, I guess we're doing alright

╚══════════════════╝

╔══════════════════╗

Every single night we fight
To get a little high on life
To get a little something right, something real
At least we try
Time after time
Try dodging all the douche bag guys
Try trading all the wasted times
For something real, in this crazy life

╚══════════════════╝

╔══════════════════╗

I just hope some people see
There's nothing that I'm trying to be
Let me just stop, all the s**t talk
I know I'm the new b***h on the block
I been through my sketchy phases
Been broke, been a shitty waitress
But I'm not now, guess it worked out
Got here by runnin' my mouth

╚══════════════════╝

Yeah, I have some i s s u e s and I certainly have some p r o b l e m s.

Heidi kept herself distant from the little group. She noticed the knew shy little counselor that had walked up to Gavin and Ember. And then she watched a cute brunette walking up to them. Her eyes squinted in scrutiny as she could tell the girl was hiding something. But she shook her head and decided not to bother with finding out. She let her gaze turn back over to the Camp Sunshine wooden sign that stood by the entrance. The tip of her index finger tapped against her chin as she tilted her head in thought. She definitely wanted to start her summer with an amazing first impression and what better way than by fixing up the sign a bit! Besides, they really needed a knew name for this place. She grinned as the devious plan began to form in her head and she unzipped the top of the suitcase she had been sitting on.

The blonde pulled out a surgical mask, decorated with bright colorful stickers and she also grabbed a few paint cans. There were three different colors she had brought with her, pink, green, and blue. She securely put on the surgical mask so that she wouldn't breathe in the fumes from the spray paint. She took the cap off of the blue can and she giggled as she shook it up before she used it to cross off the word Sunshine on the sign. She then set the blue down as she picked up the pink. She used the pink to make the sign say Camp Hell. Her blue eyes sparkled in amusement before she pondered on what else she could do to screw with the sign. Another devious thought popped into her head as she picked up the green.

She began to draw a smiley face with its tongue sticking out and it holding up his middle finger. She then wrote "Love H" at the bottom before she put her spray paints back into her bag. She let her surgical mask hang around her neck as she admired her work. "That's good enough for now." she said to herself with a smirk. This was only the beginning of her little rebellious streak and if the counselors thought this was bad, well then they didn't know what she was capable of. She was sure she had made enough noise for them to notice her but she didn't care. She simply grinned and gave a small wave to anyone that was looking. To her, this wasn't destroying property. It was just simply decorating it with her style.

But don't d e n y that you l o v e that about me.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

т н є xx ρ α я т y xx ɢ ι я ℓ

User Image

OutOfCookies: ...】

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

taempo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
x - - x JOSHUA LUCAS WINDSOR

» » x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

I won't live as someone else's copy.
Even if these bizarre nightmares repeat themselves.
Cause I know that if I close my eyes again.
The dull opaque darkness will consume me.

fillerIt wasn’t a great feeling, the feeling of being controlled and tossed around. The feeling of not belonging to an exact place, the feeling of your life that is ‘supposed’ to be ‘better’ this way but isn’t. He felt aimless now, like the stars he had always been wishing upon and following burned out, leaving an endless dark sky. He heaved a sigh and pulled his hand into his hair, his fingertips dragged along his scalp until it reached the nape of his neck. Was this for better or for worse? He couldn’t tell now, but the answer didn’t matter. He had nowhere to go now except for this place. No known or living relatives that would take him in, no orphanage without a ten page waiting list. It wasn’t until the old bus reached a bump in the road that he realized he was almost there. A large wooden sign with ‘Camp Sunshine’ written in bright colors was set up on the side of the road. A girl with streaks of multi-colored hair stood before it with excitement with a few cans of spray paints at his feet. His heart fell as the bus passed her, disappointed that he was in the middle of nowhere, trapped with overexcited people who were going to ‘help’ him with his problem.

The bus soon pulled to a stop and the driver herded him towards the camp. He grabbed his duffel bag that held all of his belongings, just some day-to-day necessities. With a map that he had been folding nervously too many times, he guided himself through the camp that seemed to be built for childhood summers. As he reached a group of teenagers huddled together, the side of his lips twitched downward. Great. More people.
"Excuse me." It was the first time he heard his own voice for hours, yet it seemed like it didn't come from his mouth at all. The tired voice was soft in volume, just above a whisper but it was probably enough for the group to hear. "Do you know where I should check in?" His words broke up into segments and it sounded more like a statement than a question.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image

E m b e rooM i c h a i e v n a
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox ( The Over Active Councilor )

While i keep on dreamingfor me
and their wordsare just whispers
And the lies that i'll never believe
And how can the world want me to change
when they're the ones who stay the same

xEmber smiled at the timid councilor, Celia was her name if she remembered correctly, allowing her to take over the conversation with Gavin. She didn't mind the least bit, Gavin was her camper after all. As celia and Gavin conversed, Ember was pulled aside by her boss and handed her assignment. The councilor stared down at her camper's name: "Joshua Lucas Windsor', eh? Okie Dokie, is he here yet?"She asked her boss in a peppy voice. The man pointed over across the meeting square to a black haired boy near another group of teens. A cheshire sized grin spread on the girl's face as she made a bee-line for the boy, skidding to a halt in front of him. "Hello! Are you Joshua Windsor? My name is Ember, you're counsilor! Welcome to Camp Sunshine!"She greeted enthusiastically, making sure she smiled extra-happy for her camper. Ember's body tingled with excitement as she awaited her camper's reply. Was he happy to be here too? Probably not, but that didn't mean Ember wasn't going to try and change his mind!
x

[OOC: I wasn't sure if he was talking to another group of teenagers or not, sorry if i read it wrong Sky!

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image

C e l i aooS u m m e r s
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox ( Councilor ''Miss Cautious'' )

Reaching up for no man’s land
To take a
breath and take a chance
I walk a thousand nights to change the world
Where to go? When to stop?
Who to trust? What to say?
Found them all, just need
someone to share

x
"H-hello. I'm your councilor Celia Summers. W-welcome to Camp Sunshine." she choked out. Celia had tried her best to maker her introduction sound enthusiastic and upbeat like Ember's had been, but she was too nervous. Celia shifted nervously in place before flipping to a page in her notebook. The girl read the page in silence before closing the book shut and holding it firmly against her chest once more.

The activities weren't listed for the day yet, and so she had no idea what to do after introducing herself to her camper even though she'd been trained for almost a week now. A soft sigh escaped the girl's throat, her gaze dropping slightly. Her parents were right, she was a failure. Celia shook her head softly, kicking the negative idea out of her mind. Nononoono. I can't think like that! I have to try..!!

Celia stared her camper in the eyes after recollecting her courage, and gave him a smile. "Is there anything you would like to do during your stay at Camp Sunshine?" She asked, this time her voice a little more confident.
x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image

-----------------✄---------------------------------------------------

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm Sweet, I'm Hidden.
I'm Kind , I H u r t .
I'm beautiful, I b u r n.
I'm smart, I b r e a k
W i l lsome o n eH e L P M e ? ! ?
W i l l S o m e o n e L o v e m e ! ? !
I t h i n kN 0 T.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Rayne Rei Valentine
☆═━┈☆═━┈☆═━┈┈━═☆┈━═☆┈━═☆

I need someone that cares about..

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rayne smiled toward the guy, her suitcase and little purse in her hands, as she dropped them, she wasn't happy with the reason she was here, she only did it for attention, and she only got it when she cut herself to deep that she needed to go to the hospital, or to send her away, like this time. She didn't feel up to ever telling any one, but if they looked at her eye, that she covered with her little bit of bangs, and noticed the inner sides of her arms, they would know what she is, but she decided to come clean. "Nice to meet you, Uhm.. I guess I should come clean about why I'm here , but I guess I can show you, but maybe later.. I wanna get to know people before you think i'm completely weird.. if you already don't think I am.."she frowned, but she would extend a arm, but since she was wearing a strapless dress, with her favorite converse, he would see all the cut marks through her arm, and then he would think badly of him. She turned to the guy, that appeared just after her, and smiled. "I think you cheak in with those two women over there."She smiled, before lifting her suitcase, her arms now showing for only an instant, before she flipped them hidden. She turned to Celia she couldn't think of anything she wanted but one thing.."I wanna make friends, that understand what I'm coming at.."knowing it was slightly impossable, but it was worth a shot.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Me....

-----------------------------------------------------✄---------------

(Sorry, If its short, I'm writing the best i can razz )  

Tifa Lockhart of Midgar

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

taempo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

fillerJoshua's eyes quickly left the group of teenagers and averted his attention to a girl who charged right towards him. Hetook a large step back in surprise as the hyperactive blonde girl approached him. By her facial expression, he could tell that she was simply too happy to be here. Surely he was at the right camp, even the counselors seemed to radiate their own 'sunshine'. His body automatically repelled her enthusiasm, feeling quite uncomfortable towards her sudden familiarity. All of his life, he had never seen someone happy to see him. The standard response to his statements and questions were the stop-annoying-me glare, the get-lost grunt or the aww-you-poor-thing pity look. Even though it didn't matter to him back then because he was used to it, the warm community here was starting to show heavily and the same warm feeling tingled in his chest. "Yes." He took a deep breath as if he could extract confidence from the air. "Ember." He said a bit louder and tried to attach the name to his new counselor's happy face. "Nice to meet you." His voice sighed softly as he forced the corner of his lips up to match her enthusiastic smile.

His new counselor seemed nice enough, but he wasn't sure it was out of pity or because it was her job to. Nonetheless, he should start getting used to something like this since he'd be here for quite some time.
"So, do we get cabins or anything?" The sides of his mouth twitched as he shuffled the load of his bag around. It wasn't heavy but several nights without sleep can do this to him. He was constantly trying to refocus his vision since his head seemed to be failing him during the last couple of hours. Even a bucket of caffeine wouldn't keep his eyes from going out of sync.

[ OOC // no worries. both works. (: ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:08 pm
[[I'll be able to get post in a couple hours probably. I've gotta eat dinner and do some chores first.]]  

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

xEmber's smile quickly faded as she noticed something odd about her camper. Having literally received her camper's file several moments ago, the councilor didn't have a chance to read her camper's file and therefore was unaware of his insomnia. Hesitantly, Ember placed her hands on Joshua's shoulder's, leaning in a little closer to get a better look at him. She hadn't noticed it before, but he looked exhausted, about ready to pass out. "*Бо́же мой, are you okay?" She asked him, her voice worried. She had only known the boy for a meer number of seconds, but he was her camper-- she had an obligation to protect him and take care of him at all costs. "Let's get you to your cabin, okay? I'll take that... Ember said in a hushed voice as she gingerly took Joshua's bag from him, her free hand still rested upon his shoulder. Ember gave her camper a assuring smile, offering her hand out to him in case he needed it.
x

• Бо́же мой = Are you okay?
    [OOC: ---]

• PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:52 pm
    User ImageUser Image

fillerJoshua entered the room; a few bunk beds lined the walls and a few chests for the belongings of the campers. He figured he wouldn’t need too much space for his duffel bag but it’s nice to have your own private storage. His counselor put his belongings on top of a bunk were now marked his. Another bed was right above his but he tried his best to hide his discomfort. His eyes shifted around as she he shook his head, careful not to feel so lightheaded. "I’m perfectly fine.” His words contradicted his physical state. "Thank you.”

He walked towards the bunk, digging his hand into his bag and wrapping his fingers around a container inside. He sighed, relived, when he gave the jar a light shake and heard a satisfactory rustle of the pills inside. He’d feel better once he felt more awake. He turned towards his counselor
    "Can you please give me some time? I’ll be out in a few minutes.” He promised her as he gripped the bottle from the inside of his bag in his hand.

taempo

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Brandisher 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:12 pm
    ||________ ƓɑѵןᴎƊӯӏɑᴎҠɳɨʛɧʈ ________||
    ɪ ᴀɱ ʂʋᴄɧ ᴀ Ƿɑʀɛɗɛѵɨʅ

User Image

I wanna run with the reckless emotion.
    Find out if love is the size of the ocean.
    Even if I crash down and burn out,
    at least I'm gonna know what it feels like to be alive.

User Image

xxxGavin smiled a little at seeing the counselor. . . his counselor. .. so nervous. "Well, nice to meet you then Celia. I couldn't have picked a counselor that I would want more then you, if I do say so myself," he said with a small chuckle. Starting to feel a little akward as he was still sitiing on the ground while people milled all about him, he decided to stand up. Sighing slightly, he stood up to his grand height of 6'5" and stretched his arms above his head for a moment before returning them to his sides.

Gavin looked towards Rayne when she started speaking again and assumed he was speaking to her. "I don't judge till I get to know people a hundred percent, so, I don't think you're weird yet," he said to her with a simple shrug of his shoulders. He looked over at the girl with the funky colored hair when she took spray cans from her bag. Curiously, he watched what she did to the sign and laughed at the revision that she'd made to it. "Bravo," he called to her with another quite chuckle before he looked over at Ember when he heard someone say a Russian word. Heedless of the fact that he saw her talking with someone, he simply called to her with a grin on his face, "Hey! No Russian over there."

He then returned his attention to Celia as he thought about her question for a long time, rubbing his chin thoughtfully for a second while his lips were pursed to the side in mock thought. Of course, he already knew what he would do at this camp, but he liked to be overly dramatic sometimes just for the fun of it. "Hm, well. I think I'll take that car out for a spin, see just how far it can go around curves without flipping over," he said as he pointed to a rather nice looking car that was parked about twenty yards or so away. "Then I'll go see if I can jump from roof to roof of those three buildings," he said as he pointed to them, the gaps between the building being about twelve feet or so. "And then I've got some other things I'd like to do during my stay here," he said with a simple shrug. He brought his eyes back to Celia and a devilish, amused smile crossed his face as he said, "So, what do you think? Feel like joining me? I promise you'll have a blast," he said, waiting to see what kind of reaction she might give.

ɩ ʅɨѵɛ Ƒᴑɼ Ʈɦɛ ʀʋʂɧ, Ƭɦᴀҭ ƭɇɇɭɩɳɢ үᴑʋ ɢɛʈ ᴀʈ Ƭɧɛ Ƒɑʗɛ ᴑƭ ᴅɑɳɢɛɼ

User Image User Image User Image

[[OOC:]]  
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:36 pm
    н є ι d ι xx н α я я ι s σ η
    ==================== ====================

User Image

╔══════════════════╗

I'm in love alright
    With my crazy beautiful life
    With the parties, the disasters
    With my friends all pretty and plastered
    Every night we are down to go out
    Waking up on a different couch
    Til the next night, on the next flight
    Yeah, I guess we're doing alright

╚══════════════════╝

╔══════════════════╗

Every single night we fight
    To get a little high on life
    To get a little something right, something real
    At least we try
    Time after time
    Try dodging all the douche bag guys
    Try trading all the wasted times
    For something real, in this crazy life

╚══════════════════╝

╔══════════════════╗

I just hope some people see
    There's nothing that I'm trying to be
    Let me just stop, all the s**t talk
    I know I'm the new b***h on the block
    I been through my sketchy phases
    Been broke, been a shitty waitress
    But I'm not now, guess it worked out
    Got here by runnin' my mouth

╚══════════════════╝

Yeah, I have some i s s u e s and I certainly have some p r o b l e m s.

Heidi heard Gavin call out to her, telling her bravo on her latest master piece. She grinned and gave a bow before she stood up straight, then slowly made her way over to him, Celia, and Rayne. She dragged both suitcases behind her before she stopped in front of Celia and sat on top of one. "I hope you don't mind me interrupting, but I'd really like to get to my cabin and well I haven't seen my counselor yet. And I'd rather you show me than miss overly peppy." she said as she rolled her eyes at the thought of how cheerful Ember was. She didn't bother to introduce herself since it wasn't important to them. The blonde smiled innocently at the little group, while her eyes seemed to analyze them carefully. Gavin was definitely capable of helping her causing mischief, that much she could tell. Rayne was a possibility since she seemed like the kind of girl who would do anything to be noticed. And it would be easy to torment Celia and get her to surrender. Celia appeared to be the kind of girl who was always aware and well constantly trying to stay out of harms way. Such an easy target. she thought as she chuckled softly. She just shrugged it off, hoping it wasn't too noticeable that she was deep in her thoughts.

But don't d e n y that you l o v e that about me.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

т н є xx ρ α я т y xx ɢ ι я ℓ

User Image

OutOfCookies: Sorry for the short post. I'm having a bit of writer's block at the moment.】

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Strawberry Raptors
    Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:32 pm
    User Image

x
    "Okay okay!" Ember called back to Gavin, slightly laughing. He wasn't kidding about pointing it out when she slipped up. Uugh. How adorably annoying! Ember slung Joshua's bag over her shoulder, looking him over to make sure he was okay before starting off towards the cabins. "We're not that far. It's just past here and to the right." She said in a calm voice, looking back to check on her camper every so often. Ember couldn't get over how tired the kid looked. It looked like he hadn't slept for days--his trip couldn't have done that, could it?

"Here we are!" Ember chirped, smiling at joshua as she opened the door of his cabin. She stepped back, her arms still extended out and holding the door so her camper could enter the building first. "You look exsausted, Kid-o. It's okay if you want to take a nap."she said as she walked in after him, placing his bag gently on his bunk. Ember offered him another smile. She'd have to take a look at her campers file soon. Maybe it would say why he looked so tired...
    x

[OOC: ---]

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out