Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
☼ Camp Sunshine ☼ [[need 2B!!]] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image

xoϹαмρ Ϩυηѕнιηєxo

A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining.

Camp Sunshine is known as the happiest place on Earth! Here is where you can do almost anything you can think of! We have all kinds of activities from arts and crafts to horseback riding along with everything in between! Here is where you can make new friends and enjoy the summer without ever being bored. We're here to make sure every camper is completely happy and has the best summer of their lives. You won't ever be bored here with all of the amazing and wonderful things we have! We guarantee that this place will give you the best summer of your life! No one has been able to proove us wrong yet. You are here because you need our help and everyone thinks you're well, different. But we accept everyone! No one is judged or ridiculed here. We just want to make everyone feels loved and accepted. Just remember, you're here to have good clean fun!

Intro/Song/Story/Rules/Characters/Skeleton/Profiles

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image

xoϹαмρ Ϩυηѕнιηєxo

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?

Do you ever feel already buried deep?
Six feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you?

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the 4th of July

'Cause baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, oh
As you shoot across the sky

Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colors burst
Make 'em go, oh
You're gonna leave 'em falling down

You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the 4th of July

'Cause baby you're a firework
Make 'em go, oh

Baby, you're a firework
Make 'em go, oh

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through

'Cause baby you're a firework
Make 'em go, oh

Baby, you're a firework
Make 'em go, oh

Boom, boom, boom
Boom, boom, boom

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image

xoϹαмρ Ϩυηѕнιηєxo

This is the story of four troubled teens. Their lives have been nothing but absolutely horrible. Of course, some of them have concerned parents or friends that found out about Camp Sunshine. They signed these teens to go there for at least one summer to see if they could turn their lives around. The thing the teens don't know about Camp Sunshine, is that it's secretly a rehab center. These teens think they are going to some overly cheerful summer camp and that it won't affect them at all. These teens are stubborn and rebellious. The camp counselors are assigned to each teen to help them with their rehab. The counselors were told to do anything they had to, to make sure these teens were steered straight. And that means anything. These teens however team up to try and find a way to stay themselves and get out before they go insane. To them, this camp is just pure torture even though they can do whatever they want. They just can't do what they consider fun. After all, this is rehab. So what will happen over the summer? Will these troubled teens straighten out their lives and maybe fall in love? Or will they continue to be rebels and do whatever they want? And what about the counselors? Will they fall in love with their teen? So many questions and just not enough answers.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image

xoϹαмρ Ϩυηѕнιηєxo

No Godmodding
Do not take control of another main character please. It's not your character to control and it really annoys the other user. Let's try to respect each other and just get along. (:

Follow the TOs
This rule is pretty self-explanatory.

Romance
This is a romance rp but remember to keep things PG-13 and please no cybering. And no love at first sight. Real relationships take time. Oh and there are no pairings, your character can fall in love with whoever they please.

Literacy
You don't have to write like ten paragraphs a post. And I get it, we all make mistakes every now and then. Just try to keep spelling errors to a minimum and post at least up to five sentences. One liners are ok every now and then but not too often.

Colorful Posts
I don't care if you go all out with your posting styles. I just want you to at least use color. But don't be afraid to be creative!

Profiles and Reserves
PM the profiles to me titled "I don't need help." if you're one of the teens or "I'm here for you." if you're a counselor. If you're reserving a character just PM me telling me the character you want.

We can't die!!
I can't stand it when my rps die! So if you join please try to stay active. And if you're going away, just PM me ahead of time. I'll totally understand and I'll try to make sure you can keep up.

Last but not least!
Have tons of fun!!

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image

xoϹαмρ Ϩυηѕнιηєxo

Teens

The Party Girl
She's outgoing, she's bubbly, and she's a lot of fun! But only when she's out partying and there's a beer in her hand. She's a bit of an alcoholic, but she just wants to have a good time. What could be wrong with that? She is actually really cool when she's sober, but she's usually drunk all the time or at least in a buzz. She can't handle reality or the fact that her parents didn't want her and left her in an orphanage. The only way for her to release the pain is through drinking. She's the most rebellious because she fears having to face a life of constantly being sober and depressed.

Miss Self-Inflicted
She lived with parents who care more about her siblings and constantly ignored her. She would do anything for attention. Though the more she tried to get people's attention, the more they tried to ignore her. She would always get herself hurt and say it was an accident because then at least someone would have to pay attention to her. Sometimes she just gets herself into trouble because even someone yelling at her was enough to make her happy. She fears that if she tries to be normal, she'll be ignored again. She thinks no one wants her and that everyone wishes she were dead.

The Daredevil
He is always trying to feel a rush. Whether it's jumping off a building or getting high. He's an adrenaline junkie that wants nothing more than to take risks. He had a loving family, he just got into the wrong group of friends. He'll do anything to get a rush. Even a sugar rush will suffice. He just wants to be dangerous and bad because he thinks that's what girls like. Plus, peer pressure from his friends didn't help either since they're the reason he started drugs in the first place.

Mister Insomnia
He had such a horrible past, that it haunts him in his dreams. He fears of reliving his past over and over every time he tries to fall asleep. So he forces to stay awake. He's been awake for weeks now and is still going. He does whatever he has to in order to keep himself up. You would too if you were molested and abused most of your life. Though he knows if he doesn't get sleep soon, he might suffer some serious medical problems. He isn't sure which is worth risking. Reliving a horrible past, or possibly facing death?

Counselors

The Bookworm
Not only is he smart and extremely cute, but he has a wild side as well. He is outgoing and energetic though he knows his limit. He joined Camp Sunshine because he used to be a party animal and he used to have some major problems. But he's been clean for years now and is helping out here as best as he can. He loves reading and he loves music. And he doesn't care what people think of his amazing intelligience.

The Doctor
He at first went to medical school to become a doctor, but somehow believe he was needed here more. He's kind and he's caring plus he's very trustworthy. Many people come to him when they have certain problems and he makes time for everyone. He loves to help people and he's very laid back. Though he doesn't usually like having all the attention. He's just your fun-loving tree hugger who wants to heal people and the world.

Miss Cautious
She's a shy girl who takes every precaution she can. She tries to stay safe and not to get hurt. She sort of has a fear of pain and a fear of heights. But that doesn't mean she doesn't know how to have fun. She can be very outspoken and very sensitive, but she has a wild side just waiting to be unleashed. Though she won't get close enough to anyone to let them set her free. When it comes to her heart, she's extremely cautious.

The Overly Active
She is always on the move and is constantly keeping herself busy. She has to keep herself fully rested though so she could have so much energy. Everyone says she is always moving from one place to another as if she's bouncing off the walls. She just loves to help out and she loves to work. Probably because that's mostly what her father taught her. Along with sports. She has the spirit of a tomboy but she has the style of a girl. Which is why she's so amazing.

The Bookworm is the Party Girl's counselor.
The Doctor is Miss Self-inflicted's counselor.
Miss Cautious is the Daredevil's counselor.
The Overly Active is Mister Insomnia's counselor.

{{There are no pairings. Strike means taken. Underline means reserved.}}

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image

xoϹαмρ Ϩυηѕнιηєxo

Skeleton

[color=white]
xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]real pics please![/img]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] first middle last
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=10]「 title; whatever your role is 」[/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=10]「 age 」 [color=white]xx[/color] 「 gender 」 [color=white]xx[/color] 「 sexuality 」[/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=10]「 trait❶ 」 [color=white]xx[/color] 「 trait❷ 」 [color=white]xx[/color] 「 trait❸ 」[/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=14]★ ` [color=postingcolor][b]THE - inside[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][list][*] write a personality in depth description[/list][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=14]★ ` [color=postingcolor][b]THE - outside[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][list][*] write your character's bio[/list][/size]

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image

xoϹαмρ Ϩυηѕнιηєxo

THE PROFILES

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:26 am
н є ι d ι xx н α я я ι s σ η
==================== ====================

User Image

╔══════════════════╗

I'm in love alright
With my crazy beautiful life
With the parties, the disasters
With my friends all pretty and plastered
Every night we are down to go out
Waking up on a different couch
Til the next night, on the next flight
Yeah, I guess we're doing alright

╚══════════════════╝

╔══════════════════╗

Every single night we fight
To get a little high on life
To get a little something right, something real
At least we try
Time after time
Try dodging all the douche bag guys
Try trading all the wasted times
For something real, in this crazy life

╚══════════════════╝

╔══════════════════╗

I just hope some people see
There's nothing that I'm trying to be
Let me just stop, all the s**t talk
I know I'm the new b***h on the block
I been through my sketchy phases
Been broke, been a shitty waitress
But I'm not now, guess it worked out
Got here by runnin' my mouth

╚══════════════════╝

Yeah, I have some i s s u e s and I certainly have some p r o b l e m s.

Heidi was in her best friend's car with her arms crossed. She slumped in the front seat and slipped on her headphones so that she could avoid talking to her friend. She couldn't believe the person she spent so many nights and parties drinking with was now saying she had a problem and sending her off to some camp. A rehabillitation camp probably. Though when she heard the name and read the little brochure, it definitely didn't seem like a normal place. Camp Sunshine, is what it was known as. A place where everything was happy and perfect. The thought made Heidi want to gag and she had to bite her lip in order to keep herself from doing so. She didn't need help because she didn't have a problem and she sure as hell didn't need to be here. Unfortunately she didn't exactly have an escape plan yet. But she had packed everything she would need to make her time here more bearable.

She felt the car stop and turned to look at her friend who gave her a soft smile. Heidi didn't believe the comforting kindness her friend was trying to give her and she rolled her eyes as she flipped her off. She grabbed her suitcases and slammed the car door shut, not saying a single word as she watched her friend drive away. She tugged on the sleeves of her hoodie as her sky blue eyes searched around the place. It definitely looked like a summer camp for little kids which only annoyed her more. She was not some kid. She knew what she was doing when she made her decisions and she didn't have some kind of problem that made her drink. Either she drank because she wanted to or she didn't drink at all. The blonde ran her fingers through her multi-colored hair and looked around for any of the counselors who were supposed to show her around.

She began to picture what the counselors here might look like. They'd probably be all perky and way too cheerful. Just like most counselors were. They'd probably even act like they know what we're going through or try to understand us. Like that'll help. "They don't know s**t." she muttered under her breath as she sat on top of one of her suitcases. She had a flask in her pocket and an entire suitcase filled with everything she'd need to rebel in this place. And rebelling was what she did best. But they probably already knew that. Counselors weren't stupid and they always had to get information on their special little camper. She couldn't wait to see who was her counselor.

She planned on making her counselor's summer a living hell for them. Heidi was not going to go easy on any of the counselors even if they did look a little cute. She was hoping maybe the other campers would be on her side and help her wreak havoc in this place. When it came to summer romances though, she didn't plan on having any. It would be pointless since she'd only be going home by the end of the summer. They'd never see each other again and the last thing she needed was a heartbreak during her stay in this hell hole. Though usually she always ended up with the broken heart. She could never seem to fall in love with the right person but it didn't matter. It wasn't like she was waiting for her knight in shining armor or for her special little princess. She prefered to love and leave. This way she didn't get too close to someone and she wouldn't get hurt. Sure it seemed like a pretty lonely life, but it was her life. She sighed and shook her head at the thought.

But don't d e n y that you l o v e that about me.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

т н є xx ρ α я т y xx ɢ ι я ℓ

User Image

OutOfCookies: Starting! Yay!】

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:49 pm
User Image

E m b e rooM i c h a i e v n a
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox ( The Over Active Councilor )

While i keep on dreamingfor me
and their wordsare just whispers
And the lies that i'll never believe
And how can the world want me to change
when they're the ones who stay the same

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xEmber darted though the main cabin's hall, her hands preoccupied with a giant disorganized bundle of party streamers. Today was the day! Today was the camp's ''welcome day'' for the campers, and Ember was going to make it the best ever! "извини́те*!!"Ember exclaimed in her native tongue as she narrowly dodged a collision with another councilor as she continued down the hall in a mad dash. "Sorry!"She called back before pushing her way past the front door and out towards the ''welcome square''.

Words could not express how excited Ember was to meet the campers. All day, no all week Ember had been wondering what camper she would get. Would it be a boy? A girl? What would their personality be? What would be the best way to help them? These thoughts plagued her the entire week she had been up at camp, and were the only things on her mind. Sure, other councilors saw her over-enthusiasm as ''strange'' but maybe, M a y b e their under-enthusiasm was weird. Did they think about that~?

A soft sigh of relief escaped Ember's throat as she unloaded the colorful streamers onto the picnic table. The girl immedietly grabbed a streamer and began prancing around the small gathering area, artfully tossing the paper decoration along as she moved. Ember stood back, smiling as she admirred her colorful work.
"краси́вый**."
x

• извини́те =Excuse me
    [**]краси́вый = Beautiful

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

• PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:09 pm
    User Image

C e l i aooS u m m e r s
    oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox ( Councilor ''Miss Cautious'' )

Reaching up for no man’s land
    To take a
    breath and take a chance
    I walk a thousand nights to change the world
    Where to go? When to stop?
    Who to trust? What to say?
    Found them all, just need
    someone to share

xCelia clutched her notebook tightly against her chest as she gazed out the window of the main cabin, watching as campers began to unload their things from their cars. A soft smile appeared on her face as she watched the camper's loving parents say goodbye to their children. It must have been nice to have parents that loved their child.

The girl glanced down at her wrist watch. "Oh. It's almost time to greet the campers." she mumbled under her breath as she rose from her seat and started off towards the main hall. "извини́те*!!" a voice shouted out immedietly as Ceilia stepped into the hall."AH!" Celia exclaimed as she jumped against the wall, narrowly escaping a collision with a rampaging councilor. She remained with her back pressed against the wall, her heart beat pumping away. "sorry!" she heard the same voice call back at her. How could someone be that careless? Didn't she realize how dangerous it was to be running around like that?

Celia slid down against the wall untill she was sitting on the ground. The overly cautious girl stared down at her feet for a moment, trying to collect herself from the near-death experience. "I really hope my camper isn't a dare-devil of some-sort..." She murdered shaking her head lightly.
    x

Strawberry Raptors
    Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    • Happy Birthday! 100

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Brandisher 100
    • Popular Thread 100
    PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:06 am
    ||________ ƓɑѵןᴎƊӯӏɑᴎҠɳɨʛɧʈ ________||
    ɪ ᴀɱ ʂʋᴄɧ ᴀ Ƿɑʀɛɗɛѵɨʅ

User Image

I wanna run with the reckless emotion.
    Find out if love is the size of the ocean.
    Even if I crash down and burn out,
    at least I'm gonna know what it feels like to be alive.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxxGavin had his feet kicked up, resting on the dashboard of the truck he was in sitting on the passengers side. By the set of his lips, you could easily tell that he was not very pleased at the moment. Yesturday he had been told by his parents that he was going to some camp and to get packed for it. Gavin didn't have much time to protest before he was already packed and pushed out the door. Now, today, he was being driven to this 'camp' a place called Camp Sunshine of all places. His initial thoughts on the camp were really? Is that truly what this place is callled? What a joke. Which indeed was what Gavin had thought it was. He thought his parents had simply been kidding when he said that he was going to Camp Sunshine. . . obviously they weren't seeing as his father was now driving him here.

Gavin had already been sitting in this truck for over three hours and the young man was getting very restless. He hoped that it wasn't that far to go anymore even though he dreaded going there, he just wanted out of this damn truck already. When his father turned onto a dirt road with a banner above it saying 'Welcome To Camp Sunshine!' in overly bright and happy writing Gavin thought, he found himself sitting up in his seat and looking out the windshield at this camp he was being sentence to. Because to Gavin, it rather did feel like this was some sort of sentence to an overly cheerful prision. 'Just try to think of it as your home-way-from-home' his mother had said to him before he left the house, trying to make him feel better. "Yeah, right," Gavin grumbled aloud under his breath as his dad parked.

Gavin immediatly got out of the truck, slamming the door behind him with what was perhaps a little too much force. He got his bags out of the bed of the pick-up and tossed them on the ground in front of the truck carelessly. His father came out of theUser ImageUser Image truck next and gave his son a hug and told him goodbye. Gavin grudgingly said goodbye back and then that was that. His father left and Gavin was stuck at this place with no ride home. Of course, if this camp turned out to be a living hell on earth for him, he'd just assume walk home before he managed to find a ride even if it was going to be a long walk back. Not knowing what to do at the moment, Gavin just went and sat on top of his suitcase as he watched some people walk or run about.

ɩ ʅɨѵɛ Ƒᴑɼ Ʈɦɛ ʀʋʂɧ, Ƭɦᴀҭ ƭɇɇɭɩɳɢ үᴑʋ ɢɛʈ ᴀʈ Ƭɧɛ Ƒɑʗɛ ᴑƭ ᴅɑɳɢɛɼ

User Image User Image User Image

[[OOC:]]  
    PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:32 am
    User Image

xEmber marveled at all the incoming campers, her eyes glancing around madly in search of her possible camper. Unfortunetly, her boss hadn't assigned her to someone yet, leaving alllll the little campers at chance to being hers. Ember jumped off the picknick table where she had stood, landing gracefully on the ground. She made her way towards a random camper who had just arrived and thrown his belongings carelessly onto the ground. After the camper's father had left, she made a bee-line for him and in an over-enthusiastic voice began speaking.

"извини́те*, Excuse me! Hi, i'm Ember, a councilor here! What's your name?"She smiled brightly at the boy, extending her hand out for a welcoming handshake. Yes, this camper most likely wasn't hers, but who said she couldn't speak to him anyway? She just wanted to make all the campers feel welcomed. It was a good first step to recovery, that's what her mother always told her.
    x

• извини́те =Excuse me

• Strawberry Raptors
    Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    • Happy Birthday! 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:47 pm
    н є ι d ι xx н α я я ι s σ η
    ==================== ====================

User Image

╔══════════════════╗

I'm in love alright
    With my crazy beautiful life
    With the parties, the disasters
    With my friends all pretty and plastered
    Every night we are down to go out
    Waking up on a different couch
    Til the next night, on the next flight
    Yeah, I guess we're doing alright

╚══════════════════╝

╔══════════════════╗

Every single night we fight
    To get a little high on life
    To get a little something right, something real
    At least we try
    Time after time
    Try dodging all the douche bag guys
    Try trading all the wasted times
    For something real, in this crazy life

╚══════════════════╝

╔══════════════════╗

I just hope some people see
    There's nothing that I'm trying to be
    Let me just stop, all the s**t talk
    I know I'm the new b***h on the block
    I been through my sketchy phases
    Been broke, been a shitty waitress
    But I'm not now, guess it worked out
    Got here by runnin' my mouth

╚══════════════════╝

Yeah, I have some i s s u e s and I certainly have some p r o b l e m s.

Heidi kept her arms crossed as she watched one of the counselors walk right past her to one of the other campers that had just arrived. She could tell this counselor was definitely way to peppy and she was hoping that she wasn't her counselor. She didn't know if she'd be able to handle all of the cheerfulness. Though she did stop to take a long look at the guy the counselor had walked up to.

She had watched him say goodbye to his dad and chuckled to herself when his father hugged him. She knew how embarassing parents could be and she was glad she had moved out to live with her friend. She didn't have to deal with them anymore. The guy seemed like a typical bad boy and she grinned at the thought. He'd be a huge help when she began her little rebellion in this place and maybe they'd even become best friends. She looked away with a roll of her eyes. Sure the guy was hot but she didn't fall for bad boys anymore. That didn't mean she wanted a really sweet nice guy who couldn't stand up for themselves. Maybe she didn't want a guy at all. It was always too hard for her to decide.

She looked around, making sure no one was looking at her as she pulled out her flask from her pocket. Her nimble fingers quickly unscrewed the cap and she took a long swig, letting the vodka burn her throat. She hissed a bit but giggled before she put away her flask. Even if she did get caught and they took away her flask, she always had her secret stash with her. She wasn't like most blondes, dumb and skimpy. She actually had a brain and was not very easy to fool. Which of course helped her become such a perfect rebel.

But don't d e n y that you l o v e that about me.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

т н є xx ρ α я т y xx ɢ ι я ℓ

User Image

OutOfCookies: ...】

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:38 pm
    ||________ ƓɑѵןᴎƊӯӏɑᴎҠɳɨʛɧʈ ________||
    ɪ ᴀɱ ʂʋᴄɧ ᴀ Ƿɑʀɛɗɛѵɨʅ

User Image

I wanna run with the reckless emotion.
    Find out if love is the size of the ocean.
    Even if I crash down and burn out,
    at least I'm gonna know what it feels like to be alive.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxxGavin looked up with a bored expression on his face at the girl who introduced herself as Ember. "Nice to meet you Ember, I'm Gavin. Nice to see someone enjoys it here. . obviously," he said as he appraised the girl and shook her hand back briefly. Through what he said, it may have seemed rude but by the tone of voice he had delivered it with, it was obvious rude wasn't what he had been aiming for. He was just blunt and felt like stating the obvious he supposed. She seemed to pratically ooze with energetic happiness, which was the exact type of person that Gavin had expected would be here. "You just fit right in here don't you sunshine?" he said with an amused smile since it was the name of the camp here and she seemed to be the exact type of person that should be at this camp. Bright, cheerful, and energetic; just like the sunshine.

Gavin looked to his left as he felt that funny feeling of eyes on him. Sure enough he saw a blond headed girl with a funky looking streak in her hair watching him. He didn't really pay much attention to her except to notice that he highly doubted she was a counselor. . more likely a camper like him. He turned back to Ember then and decided that he'd go ahead and get to know her while he was at it he supposed. "So. . . what language were you speaking just then?" he asked, thinking it had sounded like something Russian but he wasn't completely sure. The only languages he could readily recognize were French and Spanish since they were the most common and he knew a bit of both. He glance at the other girl out of the corner of his eye for just a second to see her down something in a flask, which he betted was some sort of alcohol. He chuckled to himself, but continued to look at Ember when he did. He stretched his legs out in front of him, continuing to simply stay sitting on his suitcase as he looked up at Ember, waiting on her answer.

ɩ ʅɨѵɛ Ƒᴑɼ Ʈɦɛ ʀʋʂɧ, Ƭɦᴀҭ ƭɇɇɭɩɳɢ үᴑʋ ɢɛʈ ᴀʈ Ƭɧɛ Ƒɑʗɛ ᴑƭ ᴅɑɳɢɛɼ

User Image User Image User Image

[[OOC:]]  

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Brandisher 100
    • Popular Thread 100

Strawberry Raptors
    Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:11 pm
    User Image

xEmber smiled at the camper, retracting her hand back to her side after he shook her hand. "Nice to meet you Gavin! Welcome to Camp Sunshine!"she said cheerfully, her smile shining resiliently on her face. Wow, this was her first camper interaction! She hoped her peppy introduction helped, even if it was just a little. Ember had been practicing the entire week of councilor training so that it would be perfect. Okay, maybe she was a little crazy, but Ember came from a good place.

"So. . . what language were you speaking just then?" Gavin had asked her. Ember stared at him questioningly for a moment. Had she slipped up and uttered a russian word? uuuugh. She had promised herself she wouldn't do that, but it was so hard to not do something that came so naturally.
    "Russian."she replied, her voice apologetic. "It slipped out. Just let me know if i do it again, okay? I don't want to confuse people!" Ember offered the camper another one of her bright and cheery smiles. She opened her mouth to speak again, but was interrupted by a mouse-like voice."Excuse me... uhm.. Gavin Knight?"Ember's attention turned to her left, the source of the meek voice.
    x

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas