Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love is Everywhere If You Can Find It...

Back to Guilds

Guild for those who like both roleplaying and romance! 

Tags: romance, role play, school, chatting, anime 

Reply Outside of the School
Rave Room (Music)! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Naner

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Caleв J A E Reaveя
Mood:: Slightly awkward. Cheer up Mr!___Talking too:: Tom___OOC::

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

What the hell was he supposed to say to that? Caleb's brow twitched slightly as he stared ahead at nothing in particular. In situations like this, made the brute feel utterly awkward.
So he was some kind of soldier, yet he didn’t enjoy the physical brutality he had to inflict or endure. Either way, the red head still found it hot. Perhaps because he never met a fighter, like this one here, before. Beside the fact, Caleb simply wrapped an arm around the slightly depressed Thomas Turquine. “Don’t worry about it!” He said with a bubbly smile, hoping to cheer this guy up. “It’s in the past now.“ There was a slight pause as the brute pulled the man’s hat over his eyes and leaned back into his own seat. “Besides, a DJ is pretty bad a** too.” He complimented before running a hand through his hair and taking another drink.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image
"Hm i thought this place would be more fun o'well guse i'll leave cause theres no reason to stay if theres nothing fun."(Dark Angel)Katomiko said walking to the door passing by two dudes."Well dang look's as though those two are haveing fun.Hmph no fair why dose everyone else all ways get to play."She mumbled as she passed by on her way to the door.'i'm not sure if i want to leave just yet something fun might still happen hmm.'Katomiko thought to her self while standing a few feet from the door trying to pick if she realy wanted to leave.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sweet_Little_Lamb

Anxious Mystic

14,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:32 pm
ɠrayson__ʈ .__ϸerkins
User Image_____________________
Got my addictions

And I love to fix em
No ones perfect← ← ← ←

o(≧0≦)o OutOfCrack;I know! My post sucks. v.v So sorry...
User Image

A rave?! Lovely. The boy always wanted to go to one. And when he heard that there would be one, he was thrilled. There was no way he was going to turn down the opportunity. So the male changed as fast as he could. Once he was nice and ready, the male made his way to the rave. Before he even entered the room, he could hear the music. He was walking at a normal pace, but soon his walk turned into a run as he rushed over to he door. Once he was in the door way, his eyes widened. His brown eyes went all over the place and a smile spread across his face. Soon he realized that was acting like a dork. So he shook his head, and collected himself. After he took a deep breath, he marched in. Pushing past a girl who seemed to confused. Lost maybe? But, he didn't really look at her, seeing as how he swiftly passed by her. The music seemed to thump through his body. It gave him chills. He shivered in place and walked further in. His eyes scanned the room. There were quite a few people there. Not too many, not too little. Grayson stopped and ran his hand through his hair, letting his hand rest on the back of his neck. Alright, he was there. But what should he do. He was in fact, there all alone. He sighed and shut his eyes for a moment. Then he opened them. With a sly smile on his face. He set his hands on his partially exposed waist. He would just have to wait till he thought of a plan. Bored already, the boy went over to an empty seat at the bar andrested his cheek on the cool counter. "Well poo..." He muttered to himself.
User Image
User Image
♬ Show me your TEETH

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:02 am
User ImageMakeing up her mind when a boy pushed past her she spun around walking after the boy and seeing him stop then walk to the bar she heard him say 'Well poo....' so she walked up to him and flicked him in the forhead."nice to meet you i'm Matsutona Katomiko and sence you pushed past me which is rude you should introduce your self.(dark Angel):Katomiko said a bit angrily but with a smirk.'Looks like i get to have some fun after all.'She thought to her self smirking wider while taping her foot to the thuding music that came over the speakers.'I wonder if he's any fun to hang with.'She thought.  

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:44 am
User Image

All night, show it, just you and the crowd, doing tricks you never seen.

And, hey, I bet that I can make you believe in love, and sex, and magic!

So let me drive my body around you, I bet you know what I mean, girl, yeah.

'Cause you know that I can make you believe in love, and sex, and magic! Oh, baby!

User Image

xxxx [[ θυт θғ Ҁαʟιɢιиσυs sυвsтαиcєs: N/A. ]]

xxxx Thomas grinned weakly as Caleb tried to make him feel better with one of his own energetic personality. A small pause was made, but then the young man pulled his hat over his eyes and, chuckling as he pushed it back up, he heard the other compliment how being a DJ is bad-a** as well. The other ran a hand through his hair before taking a sip from his drink. Remembering how his own was still there, he looked over to it and took a sip, sighing in more content as the cold alcohol seeped down, "I suppose it is. I always just had a love for music. It keeps me happy."

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

... Don't Judge Me Byx...xThe Hat That I Bearx...xThe Clothes That I Wearx...xNorx...xThe Headphones In My Carex...xI Want You To Judge Me Byx...xThe Music In My Headx...xIf You Darex...

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:26 am
User Image
The twin neko's walked into the Rave Room they always had a love for music so anywhere that had it they mostly always checked out.So jumping up and down on there feet they dashed over to the dance floor swaying to the slow start then pumping there fists up in the air when the music pumped.Moveing to the music they looked as if theyd done this for years slowing and speeding up when the music did,jummping up hiting there hips together."Whoooo play the music louder!"Rinaka shouted over the alread loud music while skiding her left foot out and her right hand then leting her head fall and comeing to an end with the music."Wooooo that was fun i love danceing to the music and makeing the music when we practice."Rinoko spoke loudly over the new song that came on while they where wlaking to the bar to have a seat.They weren't old enuff to drink but they could still order some soda."Should we sit somewhere else Rinoko it wouldn't be nice to disturb those two."Rinaka spoke softly not likeing when she bothered people."Oh they'll be fine Rinaka.I bet there in there own world right now soo whats it matter!"Rinoko said as loudly as he could just to show her his point.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

Lily smiled as she and her sister entered the Club. The light's littering her outfit with spots of color. Each spot different to it's own moving about, almost as if dancing itself. Lily looked on at the two twins dancing on the floor and chuckled noticing how they were acting like small children at their first rave. Liliy gazed around looking for a spot to dance big enough for her and her sister. After finding a spot large enough Lily turned only to realize her sister wasn't next to her anymore. Lily's eye narrowed as her head slouched down angered by her sisters sudden disappearance. She began to look back and forth quickly scanning the room, hoping her sister hadn't left her there by herself. Lily soon spotted Lillia around the bar with a sour lemon drink in her hand and walked over. Lillia smiled at her angered sister and offered her a drink without telling her sister it was sour. Lily took one sip then spat it out on the red headed man on her right. Blushing brightly Lily began to grab napkins so she could help clean off the Golden eyed hoty that she spit on. " I'm so didn't mean to spit on you. That drink was sour, and when I taste things like that they just Gag me. " She smiled up into the red heads face seeing some sour drink in his hair. slowly and softly she moved the napkin through his hair, her tongue licking the back of her teeth as she did so.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Caleв J A E Reaveя
Mood:: Feels sticky... ALL OVER___Talking too:: Tom and some blonde chick ( Lily )___OOC:: Sorry for the wait! // Does everyone insist on ruining our yaoi time! D< Just Kidding

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

The red head’s golden gaze shifted to the dark haired man beside him. So he had a loveable bond to music as well? Caleb smiled and shifted positions in his seat, to the point his back was facing the bar and he was leaning on his elbows, slouched a bit. “I can defiantly relate to you on that one.” He responded with a click of his tongue and stared over to the Duke of Dj’s. The male noticed that Tom no longer wore that delicious dark smile of his and frowned in disappointment, clear from all seriousness of course. So desperate for a reaction the red head leaned over and placed both hands on the man’s thighs and stared into his deep blue eyes. “Man this drink is doing you no good.” He stated, scanning over his face with a spectacle grin. “I’m running out of options to whip that bore look of your face. Perhaps your sick?” The brute teased, one of his hands leaving the man’s thigh and sliding over his forehead as to check for a fever. But after a few seconds of doing so, Caleb simply huffed and leaned back in his chair. “Or maybe it’s impossible to please a man such as yourself.” He said dramatically, holding out his hands for emphasis and shrugging.
But of course that was until he heard a kid shout and he was suddenly showered in a sticky substance. The brute blinked and lifted one of his soiled bangs. “The f***?” He questioned aloud, soon seeing the answer as a blondie began to whip him down. So she drank something sour and decided to dispose of it on him? How vile, but Caleb wasn’t one to get serious so he simply tilted his head to the side and stared at the blue eyed girl. “I see. You just wanted to catch my attention, huh?” The red head responded with a sly grin. That clearly wasn’t the reason but the brute took it as fun to joke and tease innocent bystanders.
There was a quick pause as the red head stood up and walked around the girl and stood by the dark haired DJ. “If you’ll excuse me, I’ll go clean myself up.” He said taking off his soiled glasses and rubbing it on the dry spot of his fish net. “I’ll be back in a few. Save my seat will ya?” Caleb finished, referring to Tom and put on his glasses, excusing himself to the men’s room. The brute huffed as he entered, he could feel the sticky liquid against his torso. It was disgusting.

Little_Naner

Beloved Sex Symbol

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image
the twin nekos walked over to the bar tierd from danceing so long and seeing a girl spit somthing all over a red head who they had seen earlyer flirting with the dark haird man when they had walked in they giggled."She must think that trying to clean him up will get him but alas we don't think so."The twins whisperd to each other at the same time and this made them giggle again. Walking up to the dark haird man who had been with the red head."You can talk to us if you want while you wait on your friend if you want to.I'm Rinaka and this short pony taild boy is Rinoko my brother."The girl with yellow cat ears said as her ears twiched. Looking from his sis to the man."And your name would be sir?"Rinoko said while bowing slightly to the man and comeing back up he gave a big grin and a peace sighn. The twin nekos looked between each other smileing and then to the dark haired man they grind brightly at him waiting for him to answer them.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:16 am
User Image

♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫

Lillia smiled heading over towards the bar leaving her sister to search for the perfect spot for them to dance, only she'd forgotten to tell her where she was heading. Unlike her sister Lillia liked more of classic hint when it came to her music. But this place wasn't so bad with the music they'de chosen Aoi Tori She'd gotten to the bar and Bought a Lemon aid with a lemon wedge, she always thought that things like that were too sweet. She sat letting her head rock back and forth listening to the song enjoying the music, she soon realized that someone was breathing down her neck. Lillia turned to see that it was Lily completely steamed. She smiled nerviousily and handed her drink to try and make amends with her sister forgetten that the drink was at that point very sour. It took a moment for Lillia to remember that the drink was sour but it was too late Lily had already gotten a mouth full of lemon aid before she could stop her. Her eyes widdend as she watched her sister spew her drink all over a red head who was cute, for a guy. She watched her sister try and get some of the drink off almost enjoying what she was doing, but soon the red head left to the rest room so he could get clean. Tring not to chuckly at her sister's expence Lillia quickly turned away from the sceen and noticed the Neko twins, Lillia smiled liking the younger looking girl neko right off hand. " Well, I'm Lillia, nice to meet you both. " She smiled as she looked up the young girls body noticing every little detail of her slightly sun kissed skin.

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image
The nekos loked up when they heard the other girl talking to them Rinaka giveing the girl a nice big toothy grin and Rinoko slightly glared as they both said."Nice to meet you two we'er Rinaka and Rinoko."
Looking at the girl further Rinaka noticed that Lillia seemed to like pink black and white but that was only going of her outfit she had on."I like your outfit it's kool!"She slightly yelled over the loud music while looking away from the guy she had introduced her self to.
Seeing his sis starting to get friendly with the girl Rinoko glared harder.He never could stand people getting friendly with his sis unless he new they where nice people."So what are you doing here anyways?"He questioned the girl while grining widely at her.

"Oh Rinoko i know that look so be nice!"Rinaka said sternly to her brother knowing full well when her brother was going to get protective over her.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:17 pm
i]-zero and gero walks in-
hmph ze-
-see's that zero has walked off and he was sitting down-
zero are you seriouse he said
yup -zero says-
User Image  

Nobunaga_oda12

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image

♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫

Lillia grinned, " It's alright and thanks for noticing. " She smiled while leaning back in her chairher lose fitting top almost uncovering her chest. " This look was actually Lily's idea. " She smiled and pointed over at her sister who was staring at the mens restroom awaiting on the red head she had seen earily. Lillia quickly turned towards Rinoko, as evil look blinked through her eyes at him for a moment but it disappeared within 3 tenths of a second. " And to answer your question youngman, we're here to party same as you, although I if I was on vacation I might try and get on stage and sing a few lyrics for the dj. " A quick smirk came across her face as she thought about the wildness of some of her concerts of yesteryear. " Ah those were the days, but thanks to management we've been sent to the near by school. Appearently they think Lily and I need to experance different things. " She sighed heavily longing for her old home.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:44 pm
-zero and gero walk up on stadge gero with the drum's and zero with a guitar and as the lead singer-
ok uhh hey guy we will be singing a song one of the graetist bands made called tonight tonight tonight. 1 2 3 4 !!!
http://youtu.be/ZDna5lGbg0c
User Image  

Nobunaga_oda12

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

All night, show it, just you and the crowd, doing tricks you never seen.

And, hey, I bet that I can make you believe in love, and sex, and magic!

So let me drive my body around you, I bet you know what I mean, girl, yeah.

'Cause you know that I can make you believe in love, and sex, and magic! Oh, baby!

User Image

xxxx [[ θυт θғ Ҁαʟιɢιиσυs sυвsтαиcєs: I'm not sure if DJs like being interrupted in a rave/dance club, but okay. It's an open role-play and all...
I dunno, I'm just taking the inference from the club I go to, and they never to like sudden interrupters; they get kicked. o-o ]]

xxxx Thomas was barely able to properly gather himself together and register thoughts after the incident that occurred with Caleb and this one blonde chick, but it didn't matter. He noticed the upcoming flow of people coming in, everybody loving the club scene, and even two rather ridiculous-acting twins go up on the stage, in front of the booth, with mics, drums, and a guitar, ready to sing a song by the Beat Crusaders. 'Please tell me those two students are drunk...'

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

... Don't Judge Me Byx...xThe Hat That I Bearx...xThe Clothes That I Wearx...xNorx...xThe Headphones In My Carex...xI Want You To Judge Me Byx...xThe Music In My Headx...xIf You Darex...

Outside of the School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff