Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

witchy waifu

6,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:18 pm
Hi everyone! I am the littlest bee but you can all just call me bee. I'm honestly not sure what made me pick this name. It just seemed to fit me and so it stuck. I've been role playing on gaia as a whole since February 2003. Its a big part of my life and I'm always searching for something new and interesting to get into. I prefer yuri pairings over anything else but I'm fine with hetero too. I write both free form and traditional paragraphs depending on what the rp calls for. I'm really dedicated and I'm also very honest so not only do I usually continue to replot rps if they go slow but I tell my partners whenever I lose interest if it can't be saved.

I'm 20 years old. ^^ I just turned 20 in march and I'm an aries! Not that anyone really cared to know that. xD I'm bisexual. I just celebrated my two year anniversary with my hubby. Mmm, I live in sunny miami. Florida that is. I have five children... all furry and possessing four legs. ^^; Can you tell that I'm a serious dog lover?

I love reading and some of the authors I'm reading right now are Carrie Ryan and Laurell K Hamilton. I'm also making it a point for me to reread all of Anne Rices books. I'll die happy if I can find an rper who loves Laurell K Ham as much as I do. : D

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:33 pm
Hello~

I am Harukii, but calling me Haru, or Rukii will probably be easier~

I generally don't do a good job at introducing myself either. :3 I've been on Gaia for awhile now, but it's been an on-and-off thing over the last few years. I just happened to be in my 'on' ebb as this guild came back up around, and Revan invited me. I've been out of the RPing loop for awhile unfortunately, mostly due to my tastes changing and I could never find anyone interested in the plots I was, but at the same time being too lazy myself to make something.. I'm hoping to fix that now. :3 Beyond that, I can't promise I'll be the most active person around, but I do try..

In real life I'm a 6 inch tall android, so please excuse my bad typing, hopping around on a keyboard is a difficult input method. Thank you~

Kusanagi Misaka

Aged Lunatic

Tempus_Glacia

Hallowed Worshipper

11,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:20 pm
Lets see here...Well I'm Glacia- though calling me 'E' is spreading around XBox Live like wild fire as my name is really Ellen. No, I don't mind giving out my real name because I'm 24, and I'll be a quarter of a century year old in July. My birthday falls on the cusp, so I'm both a Cancer and Leo and trust me both personalities hit at random...

Aside from the generic information, I'm a mother of one absolutely adorable, but totally ornery two-year-old girl. You may see Coley and I (Oh yeah, she told me about this guild! ^_^) referring to her as 'Emsy-Faye'. Now, lately this two-year-old terror has been taking up a lot of my time. She keeps me busy and on my toes, but I don't love her any less.

Hobbies...Well, I've been on Gaia since '03 on a different account. This one was made a year later. I've been RP'ing since I was 11. No, that doesn't make me brilliant at it, but it does make me addicted. I'm pretty open to anything anyone throws at me, so long as I have some general idea of what it is (fanbased wise) or I have a feel for whatever original idea comes along. Moving on, I also play video games, read a lot, watch a lot of musicals, and sing like its going out of style.

Um...I think I was going to put more here, but I got distracted by my daughter and can't remember what I was going to say. So that's it for now I guess! ^__^  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:42 am
I'm Jehui. Nicknames? Uh, that doesn't work so well here as it does in real life. I don't like giving too much personal information on a forum like this to be honest, but if you want to get to know me more, as long as you aren't a creep about it I tend to be pretty open to the idea. razz

I'm nineteen and I have just finished my first year of undergrad. I'm currently working on a BSc, which takes up a lot of time when they start throwing labs at you. Not fun, believe me. It's like having a sixth class but only getting half the bloody credit for it. Pisses me off to be honest, but now I'm just rambling so we'll just move along.

I'm an Aries meaning two things: yes, I am freshly nineteen, my birthday was last month, yes, as many with this sign I can be ornery.

I learned how to read when I was about three and a half. I tended to prefer hanging out with older kids in my school while growing up because I was a bit on the precocious side and they could keep up with me. As a result me and my older brother use to play together a lot and we love watching anime together. One thing led to another and we started roleplaying together. I began forum roleplays when I was about eleven, that was also when I started writing for fun and taking my music more seriously.

As you can tell by my choice of undergrad? I think essays should burn somewhere unpleasant. I run crying whenever I have to do them. Poetry and prose and lyrical writing, however, will always have my heart for the imagination. I especially love the pieces that leave you wrapped in thought.

I have been on Gaia since the Autumn of 06. I met Coley here back during the summer of 08. Then, back in the Autumn of 09, I helped her open Temperance smile

On a final note I thank whoever it was who created the form for acknowledging that Gender and Sex are indeed different. smile It has become one of my pet peeves to be pointing out lately. Or, as they would of said in the early days of the Feminist moment: "Biology is not Destiny".

Jehui

Generous Gawker

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Revan Star
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:00 pm
Whoa, I've been slacking. Forgive me.

Bee, Glacia, welcome, both of you.

Jehui, you can thank Saria and Aena, the original creators of the guild for the join request form and the acknowledgment that Gender and Sex are not the same thing.

and finally....

RUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII -hugs-  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:51 pm
Revan~ >:3 ~hugs~

~flees before turning thread into a talking and not introduction thread~

Kusanagi Misaka

Aged Lunatic

IcyWind Glaceon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:54 pm
Hey there, new member here. IcyWind is my name, even though there is a Glaceon added onto the end of that. Please call me Icy! Gonna be glad to work with you guys. A main reason I decided to join is because I need to work on romance writing, and I have a feeling this is gonna help me out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:02 am
Hey there! I'm Jay, or Music, or Parrot. Pretty much whatever you feel like calling me. My mom says I was born on the cusp of Aries and Pieces, though my friends think I made that up, so I generally identify with the former. (I have a cool French poster for Aries, anyway.) I'm eighteen and will be off to my first year of college in August. I think I know what my heart is pulling me to do (music composition), but I haven't been able to get into a music program, so I'm feeling sort of... lost. I won't bore anyone with more of that here. XD I play trumpet, write stories, attempt to draw, and... Yep. That's pretty much it.

I love roleplaying, especially yuri, but there's a serious and unfortunate lack of yuri threads these days, so I'm super excited to be here. ^^

Music P a r r o t

MorganMunster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:29 am
Hello everyone!
I'm Morgan, both in reality and here on Gaia. First thing you should know, I'm terrible at introductions, but we'll see what I can think to tell you. I'm seventeen years old, and an Aquarius which makes me pretty chill most of the time.

Like most teenagers, music is my life. I adore anything musical. I play it, write it, listen to it. You name it, I do it. I play saxophone in the marching band at my high school. Alto, tenor, and bari. I play a little guitar, and my girlfriend is teaching me cello. I like poetry too. I write sometimes but not as much as I used to because I really don't think its all that good.

I've already chosen my major, english, and have been accepted to three different colleges in-state. I guess my love of writing fuels my love of roleplaying too. My favorites are yuri, but I rarely find any that are decent so I'm pretty happy to have been accepte
d here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:02 pm
Hello Icy! Music and Morgan! Welcome smile I'm Jehui and I'm also new. XD  

Jehui

Generous Gawker

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:23 pm
Hmn. Rev's bein' a slacker and hasn't said hi to the new folks yet. So, I will. >.>

Anyway, welcome to the guild. Feel free to join RPs and jump in chats with us.

@Icy - RPing in general should help with romance writing to some degree. I don't find many RPs these days that are centered around anything but. It makes me grumble 'cause my specialty is most definitely not romance.

@Jay - There's more yuri RPs around than there used to be, but...we still occasionally have problems with moderators. As for your major, you should be able to crash at least the basic music comp/musicology classes and then bully your way into the upper div stuff. Try 'em out and see if majoring in it is actually for you. I've met a few comp majors and heard their pieces and they're...uh...interesting. Interesting in the way that Dadaists and Fluxists are.

@Morgan - Holyshit, that's a lot of instruments. My girlfriend tried to teach me to read music. That was...hilariously frustrating and rather unsuccessful.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:24 pm
@Ryu: Well all the other rps I had joined prior to looking for romance ones weren't there to help with romance. That was why I specifically started to look for romance ones.  

IcyWind Glaceon

Jerohan

Blessed Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:13 am
Well, guess it's my turn to introduce myself.
My name is Sam. I'm 24, been using Gaia for oooooohhh... eight years? Seven years? God it's been a long time. I've had several different profiles though, mostly because I lost the passwords to some of em, then found them a year or so later, and eventually just made this one and shoved all their accumulated gear onto this profile. But thats not why I'm here.

Love to roleplay, been doing it here on Gaia for all seven/eight of those years. I roleplay all sorts of characters, of any gender/race/level of sentience. Also love to roleplay all types of games. Romanc (who doesnt), action and adventure, science fiction, fantasy, pulps... really I'm just about up for anything. Just got to catch me in the right mood.

Not sure what my sign is... honestly don't really care. razz Born on the 29th of December, though, for those interested in it anyway. Sagitarius, maybe? Meh. Chinese zodiak I'm a tiger. Wheeee! Love tigers. razz

Love books. Just finished Dracula (Bram Stoker version is only version IMO), and am reading Lord of the Rings for the first time thanks to one of my RL friends. Also love music of most sorts. Mostly though, I'm blaring heavy metal music through my headphones, getting my ears all good and damaged and ready to turn me into a typical deaf old person, hahaha!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:24 am
Tempus_Glacia
Lets see here...Well I'm Glacia- though calling me 'E' is spreading around XBox Live like wild fire as my name is really Ellen. No, I don't mind giving out my real name because I'm 24, and I'll be a quarter of a century year old in July. My birthday falls on the cusp, so I'm both a Cancer and Leo and trust me both personalities hit at random...

Aside from the generic information, I'm a mother of one absolutely adorable, but totally ornery two-year-old girl. You may see Coley and I (Oh yeah, she told me about this guild! ^_^) referring to her as 'Emsy-Faye'. Now, lately this two-year-old terror has been taking up a lot of my time. She keeps me busy and on my toes, but I don't love her any less.

Hobbies...Well, I've been on Gaia since '03 on a different account. This one was made a year later. I've been RP'ing since I was 11. No, that doesn't make me brilliant at it, but it does make me addicted. I'm pretty open to anything anyone throws at me, so long as I have some general idea of what it is (fanbased wise) or I have a feel for whatever original idea comes along. Moving on, I also play video games, read a lot, watch a lot of musicals, and sing like its going out of style.

Um...I think I was going to put more here, but I got distracted by my daughter and can't remember what I was going to say. So that's it for now I guess! ^__^

*Impersonating Larry the Cable Guy's voice* Well I'll be damned! Another 24 year old! Now I don't feel like the oldest SOB on Gaia anymore! WhooooEEEEE!

And don't worry, two year olds do that... but honestly, the twos are NOTHING compared to the threes. I would know, I have two little sisters, eight and four years old. But trust me, once the threes pass, youll suddenly have more time on your hands.  

Jerohan

Blessed Knight

Mewsiekins

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:51 pm
Oopsie, I never did introduce myself sweatdrop

My name is Amber, or Mewsiekins on here. I usually just go by Amber or Mew though. I enjoy rping, but I am always very hesitant to jump into them. I usually am in one on one rps...but I'm trying to change that. I usually hop on gaia to lurk Picture Post boards and do commissions. I would really like to get into some goood rps though to pass by time.

I'm 20, turning 21 in August. I have a 1 year old son, and a husband. Revan is a long...long..LONG time friend of mine (harhar I knew her before I started my period *tear*) and thatsss about it. I hope to become active here!  
-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff