Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:03 pm
*Nes nodded, he couldnt speak as he was trying to not laugh*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:08 pm
Kasumi sneaked over behind Mustang holding her watch by the chain as she lifted her arm up and whipped her arm down the watch smacking his head. Then she ran off standing beseide Nes hiding the watch.

Mustang woke up sitting up rubbing the back of his head. "Ow, that's not really a pleasent wake up." He noticed Kasumi and Nes he seemed a bit annoyed. "Which one of you two hit me?"

"Aw, we're not that mean!" She said rather defensive. She had her watch in her pocket as she went over to his desk grabbing the completed paperwork. "You know you need to stop slacking."  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:21 pm
is that drool Mustang? *he pointed to Mustangs mouth then looked at Kasumi* well... I am gonna go... I'll see you tomorrow morning Kasumi  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:23 pm
"See ya Nes." She smiled and started laughing again. She was glad Nes got a pic. She walked to the door still snickering. "Next time your asleep try not to drool." Kasumi walked out noticing Mustang was already half-asleep again.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:53 pm
*Nes came back in a few seconds later* forgot my bag *he laughed embarassed then went into his office and saw some more paperwork on his desk* oh... great... something to do other than lay in bed for hours before finally falling asleep *he sat down and started looking through the paperwork* hmmm... okay... alright... *he kept mumbling to himself as he looked through the paper on his desk then he pulled out a pen and started filling things out* hmmm... I dont see why Mustang can't just do his paperwork... if he focuses he can do it... well... not as fast as me of course *Nes laughed to himself as he filled out more paperwork* hmmm... I hope Guan is okay... I havent fed him yet... *Nes began thinking about his white dove, Guan, who didnt seem to want to leave after Nes healed his wing then Nes slapped himself* stay focused Nes... *he got back to filling out an average of 12 blanks per page*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:01 pm
Kasumi went to her office setting the paperwork from mustang's office on her desk. Se always went through everyone else's paperwork at sometime or another. She began to read through the paperwork shaking her head. "Mustang you need to write a lot neater than this. " Kasumi laughed some and kept reading, a few pages a minute depending on how much writing there was on it.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:04 pm
*Nes finished the rest of his paperwork and he stretched* that got me good and tired *he yawned then took all the finished paper work to Kasumi's office and was kind of suprised to see her there instead of still laughing at Mustang* oh... hello Kasumi... I got some finished paperwork... I brought it in incase you wanted to look through it... like you are doing to Mustan-- OH MY GOD IS THAT HOW HE WRITES!? *Nes laughed weakly since he was worn out*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:08 pm
"Yes, luckly I've gotten used to it so I can read it. But he does need to work on it. Then again he was half asleep, anyone's writing can be this bad then even mine. Of course I don't really write much." She smiled still reading through the papers, her eys scasnning them almost computer-like. She pointed to the right corner of her desk with her left hand. "Please leave your paperwork there. I'm almost finished with this then I shall go through yours. "  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:11 pm
alright *Nes set it down where she had told him to* anything... *he yawned* else I need to do? cause I'm just gonna grab my bag and go if there isnt... I need to feed Guan... *Nes yawned again*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:14 pm
"No I'm fine, besides you sound like you could use some sleep anyways. You may go home if you so desire." Kasumi finished reading through Mustang's papers and then grabbed the first one of Nes's she was about to read twice as fast with this considering it was much easier to read.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:17 pm
alright... see you tomorrow morning Kasumi *he turned around and began walking and he tossed his hand above his shoulder as a "goodbye" gesture then he grabbed his bag from his office and went out the door*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:23 pm
Kasumi waved her free hand then it wasn't long till she finished reading through Nes's paperwork. She rested her head on the desk and actully fell asleep. Kasumi hadn't slept in a few days.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:47 pm
*Nes returned early in the morning and he saw Kasumi sleeping on her dek after he looked through the open door* hmhm *he lightly laughed and silently closed the door then went to his office and se his bag down* I wonder how much more work I'll need to do before I get a promotion... *he thought too himself then sat down and began on the 3 big stacks of paperwork on his desk and he once again kept mumbling to himself* hmm... okay... alright... *and he was writing faster than usual... he wanted to get his work done as fast as possible, unlike Mustang... Nes laughed a bit more then continued on his paperwork*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:48 pm
Scorp took a step into Amestris. HE hadn't been here in a while but he knew it was where his parents were. HE also knew it was were the all the State Alchemists were and he decided that he himself might try out to become a State Alchemist. He hadn't fully decided yet.
Scorp stared at the sky as he walked he had long ago memorized where he was going. And no matter what he always went when he was in town. And it always ripped his heart to shreds. However this time he had to go it was time to pay the people yet again.

HE stoped infront of a nice babyblue building. HE quietly opened the door and stepped inside. HE hated this place it always reminded him of reteriment home. However it was simply a place for the crazy. HE walked toward the front desk and looked at the receptionist.

"You him?" she asked
"Yea it's me."

"Your bill is 3,500."

Scorp removed a small bag he had, had on his belt and handed it to her. afet a quick count.

"Have a good day sir." She said as she poped some gum. Scorp secertly wished he could make it explode in her face.

"M-may I see them." he asked quietly

"Sure they are down the hall in room 201."

Scorp backed away from the desk and started down the long hall. HE could here screams as well as crashes.

"Why don't they sound proof this place or something." Scorp could however here his own boots echoing down the hall. HE followed the refelction of the overhead lights on the floor. as he counted the steps.

Then he reached the door. All the sudden he felt dread over taken him. Here he was a guy who had been shot at, blown up and almost drowned countless times and he was scared to open a door. HE quickly gulp down his fear and twisted the door knob. then he peered inside. Once again it was dark. instinctivly he reached for the light before he remembered they hated bright things. So he simply stepped inside.

Scorp looked at two shapes in the dark he could see their eyes refelcting the little light coming from the open door. HE closed it and suddenly he was engulfed in darkness. HE sat on a chair he knew was there and stared in the direction he had last seen the former shells of his parents.

HE heard them getting up and starting to move about. HE had to pay extra to keep their eyes working since they did anything in the dark. Nothing but the dark. Maybe it matched their minds and lost memories. OR maybe it was because the explosion had been so bright it had been carved into their brains forever more.

He stayed there for about thrity minutes silently listening to their movements before getting up and quietly leaving the building. He felt sadder now in the sun then he did in the dark. It always happened like this when he visited his parents. Maybe he would soon get a contract to draw his mind from it. Or perhaps he should start practicing IF he could become a state Alchemist he could ship his parents across the desert to be healed. Or maybe he would have access to enough information for him to be able to do it himself. All he knew was that philospher stone was a key if he was to do it himself.

Scorp wandered down to an arcade to go blast something he really needed to get a more confining job or something.  

Scorp Ession

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:52 pm
Kasumi's eyes twiched some as she opened her eyes some. She lifted her head up off the desk rubbing her eyes. She streched her arms up and yawned. Kasumi placed her hands on the side of her neck cracking her neck twice, afterall she slept a whole night with her head on a desk not the most comfortable thing.

Kasumi took out her laptop and began typing rapidly, she was probably one of the fastest typers in te state at least. She always tried to do all work on her laptop. Her eyes scanned acroos the information on te screen almost like a computer.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff