Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokemon Breeders Inc

Back to Guilds

A useful guild for breeding and exchanging pokemon! 

Tags: pokemon, breeder, trade, breeding, eggs 

Reply Breeders Inc
[[NewbCenter]]- Introduce yourself, and ask questions here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dollottie
Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:05 pm
mimiru_002
Dollottie
This thread details how to make a request: HERE

And this is the sub-forum you should post it in: HERE

Please make a request thread, and a breeder, if able to complete it, will respond. :3 This sub-forum is visible to all breeders.

Thank you very much!
I noticed that the guild is a bit slow, that's why I asked :3

No problem. :3 there's also this thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pok-mon/o-breedersinc-o-webreed4u-pokerus-rares-ect/t.88463181_1/

It's our thread int he pokeforum which is a bit more active, we're still trying to get the guild off the ground, but people are hesitant to post -because- it's so quiet. xD

We're working on putting together an event to try to draw people in.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:08 pm
Dollottie
No problem. :3 there's also this thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pok-mon/o-breedersinc-o-webreed4u-pokerus-rares-ect/t.88463181_1/

It's our thread int he pokeforum which is a bit more active, we're still trying to get the guild off the ground, but people are hesitant to post -because- it's so quiet. xD

Oh alright :3
I made my thread in the section you told me to go

I actually prefer guilds over threads

Would it be alright if I could mass quote all the breeders on my request thread or no? sweatdrop  

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

Dollottie
Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:23 pm
mimiru_002
Dollottie

Oh alright :3
I made my thread in the section you told me to go

I actually prefer guilds over threads

Would it be alright if I could mass quote all the breeders on my request thread or no? sweatdrop

That's fine. 'u'  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:24 am
Hi, Im Uh, Well, Im The Furry Fuzzball!
biggrin
Im A Smalltime Pokemon Breeder, And Bigtime Pokemon Trainer!
biggrin  

The Furry Fuzzball

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100

Dollottie
Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:16 pm
The Furry Fuzzball
biggrin
biggrin

Welcome to the guild, love. Feel free to explore, and let me know if you have any questions~!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:48 pm
Dollottie
The Furry Fuzzball
biggrin
biggrin

Welcome to the guild, love. Feel free to explore, and let me know if you have any questions~!
Thanks Hun! Sure Will!  

The Furry Fuzzball

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100

XI--FemmeFatale--IX

Beloved Giver

28,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:59 am
So here's a little newbie question for ya...

My boyfriend wants to get Action Replay so that he can get a Darkrai, or maybe it was Latios. Anyway, either way he goes, if he manages to succeed at whatever he's trying to do, would the Pokebank take a pokemon pretty much obtained using an action replay?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:59 pm
XI--Femme-Fatale--IX
So here's a little newbie question for ya...

My boyfriend wants to get Action Replay so that he can get a Darkrai, or maybe it was Latios. Anyway, either way he goes, if he manages to succeed at whatever he's trying to do, would the Pokebank take a pokemon pretty much obtained using an action replay?

Well. considering Pokebank is dead until further notice.... ._. idk. I would hope so though, I used action replay to get a few event pokemon I would have never been able to get otherwise, I'd like to keep them. ._.  

Dollottie
Captain

Tipsy Genius

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:27 am
H-hello...umm..i quess i was spotted in the pokeforum and chosen to join? surprised my name is TheCourteJester, and my current goals are completing the coastal kalos dex and masuda methoding for a shiny female buneary...i am trading 5 iv bunearys in return for touch trades to complete my dexes >.< *no good at introducing herself lol*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:48 am
HEY ASSHOLES

wink

I'm not really a breeder, in fact I prefer to hack pokes than breed them lmfao. This gen is the first time I've really bothered to breed pokemon and I've found it super frustrating as it is, especially trying to get an egg move onto a piplup omfg how hard is it to get a male corsola goddamnit

crying crying crying

I mostly breed pokes that no one wants like sandile or stunky or aqua ring piplups and derma invited me cause she saw me creepin on 4chan and I have a 6iv japanese ditto now omg and I'm not nearly as scary or stupid as my typing makes me seem

4laugh

HI  

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100

Such A Freak

Shirtless Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:11 pm
Soooo.... Hii.
I was invited here-- Although I'm not entirely sure why but hey-- I like breeding!

Uhmmm.... I really prefer to go by Saki-- And if you wish to find me on anything (ie youtube, twitch, steam), just search ThatGamerSaki. Really-- It's my account on everything, and I love making friends. xD (It's also a good way to get in touch with me if I forget about something).

I am currently working on a live Pokedex (Pokemon 1 - 718 in my boxes in order), so I'll be looking for a lot of pokemon! (And also breeding a lot xD)

I breed majority of stuff, and if I get something new... Expect it to be bred. xD
Once I complete my live Pokedex, I'll be working on a Live ShinyDex. Haha... I know-- I'm crazy. Wish me luck, and happy breeding! .w.

Edit--
I'd like to make a breeder thread.... Is that possible? .w.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:28 pm
kimono girl snotty
HEY ASSHOLES

wink

I'm not really a breeder, in fact I prefer to hack pokes than breed them lmfao. This gen is the first time I've really bothered to breed pokemon and I've found it super frustrating as it is, especially trying to get an egg move onto a piplup omfg how hard is it to get a male corsola goddamnit

crying crying crying

I mostly breed pokes that no one wants like sandile or stunky or aqua ring piplups and derma invited me cause she saw me creepin on 4chan and I have a 6iv japanese ditto now omg and I'm not nearly as scary or stupid as my typing makes me seem

4laugh

HI

Welcome to the group. 'u' Just be aware that we don't exactly promote hacked pokemon, so if you're trading hacks, be sure to mark them so people know what they're getting.

Such A Freak
Soooo.... Hii.
I was invited here-- Although I'm not entirely sure why but hey-- I like breeding!

Uhmmm.... I really prefer to go by Saki-- And if you wish to find me on anything (ie youtube, twitch, steam), just search ThatGamerSaki. Really-- It's my account on everything, and I love making friends. xD (It's also a good way to get in touch with me if I forget about something).

I am currently working on a live Pokedex (Pokemon 1 - 718 in my boxes in order), so I'll be looking for a lot of pokemon! (And also breeding a lot xD)

I breed majority of stuff, and if I get something new... Expect it to be bred. xD
Once I complete my live Pokedex, I'll be working on a Live ShinyDex. Haha... I know-- I'm crazy. Wish me luck, and happy breeding! .w.

Edit--
I'd like to make a breeder thread.... Is that possible? .w.

Welcome to the group~! And yeah, definitely! Feel free to start a thread in the breeding section, and it sounds like you might need one in the request forums as well. ;P Good luck with those live dexs, and feel free to ask if you have any other questions.  

Dollottie
Captain

Tipsy Genius

Dollottie
Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:35 pm
TheCourteJester
H-hello...umm..i quess i was spotted in the pokeforum and chosen to join? surprised my name is TheCourteJester, and my current goals are completing the coastal kalos dex and masuda methoding for a shiny female buneary...i am trading 5 iv bunearys in return for touch trades to complete my dexes >.< *no good at introducing herself lol*

Welcome to the group. :3 You should put a request up for touch trades in the request forum, I'm sure you'll get some help there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:34 pm
Dollottie

LMFAO do you know, I actually went and read the rules after I posted that and was all, OHH s**t ahahaa

I don't trade my hacks anyway, those are for me to use competitively 4laugh  

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100

Dollottie
Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:27 am
kimono girl snotty
Dollottie

LMFAO do you know, I actually went and read the rules after I posted that and was all, OHH s**t ahahaa

I don't trade my hacks anyway, those are for me to use competitively 4laugh

No worries. That rule is mostly there to prevent people from trading hacks and claiming they're legit. I have a few hacks myself, but aside from a 6iv ditto, they're all legit stats and such. I use an action replay to get legendarily pkm that are no longer available, like shaymin. <3  
Breeders Inc

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff