Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokemon Breeders Inc

Back to Guilds

A useful guild for breeding and exchanging pokemon! 

Tags: pokemon, breeder, trade, breeding, eggs 

Reply Breeders Inc
[[NewbCenter]]- Introduce yourself, and ask questions here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dollottie
Captain

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:34 pm
WELCOME NEW COMERS!

Just as the title suggests, this thread is a place to introduce yourselves, aske questions, and just get familiar with the guild. :3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:35 pm
This post will eventually be an faq.

Feel free to post now~!  

Dollottie
Captain

Tipsy Genius

Shiningfriendship

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:06 pm
Hello! my username is shiningfriendship but I got by the nickname of exodus. I been breeding for quite awhile now since soulsilver games. I guess im still learning a few things but I got it down pretty good with my pokemon x.

I'm working on blaziken at the moment so if you want one with good stats sent me a pm so we can set up a trade.

Pokemon with good stats that I own currently are: Mawile, Evee, and Lucario. More would be coming soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:36 pm
Shiningfriendship
Hello! my username is shiningfriendship but I got by the nickname of exodus. I been breeding for quite awhile now since soulsilver games. I guess im still learning a few things but I got it down pretty good with my pokemon x.

I'm working on blaziken at the moment so if you want one with good stats sent me a pm so we can set up a trade.

Pokemon with good stats that I own currently are: Mawile, Evee, and Lucario. More would be coming soon.

Welcome to the guild! Feel free to start up a thread in the breeders forum, it's intended to give breeders a place to post what pokemon they have available and what pokemon they're looking for. :3 I'm working on iv chanseys, iv protean froakies, and I have iv eevees, too, so I might swing some trades with you once I have hem all down to the right stats. 'u'  

Dollottie
Captain

Tipsy Genius

Shiningfriendship

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:39 pm
Dollottie
Shiningfriendship

Welcome to the guild! Feel free to start up a thread in the breeders forum, it's intended to give breeders a place to post what pokemon they have available and what pokemon they're looking for. :3 I'm working on iv chanseys, iv protean froakies, and I have iv eevees, too, so I might swing some trades with you once I have hem all down to the right stats. 'u'

I got 5-IV evees and i might remake em again but with the wish move razz  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:43 pm
Shiningfriendship
Dollottie
Shiningfriendship

Yeah, I'm probably going to revamp mine, most of them know charm, and they're a modest nature so their good for specials, but I'd like to get the HA on them and breed some that are a good nature for physical attackers. Wish would be pretty neat on them though. :3  

Dollottie
Captain

Tipsy Genius

Shiningfriendship

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:48 pm
Dollottie
Shiningfriendship
Dollottie
Shiningfriendship

Yeah, I'm probably going to revamp mine, most of them know charm, and they're a modest nature so their good for specials, but I'd like to get the HA on them and breed some that are a good nature for physical attackers. Wish would be pretty neat on them though. :3

i think i have a phisycal attack on my box there with 5 ivs no hidden ability random nature though  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:51 pm
Shiningfriendship
Dollottie
Shiningfriendship
Dollottie
Shiningfriendship

i think i have a phisycal attack on my box there with 5 ivs no hidden ability random nature though

Nah, if you have one with the ha, I could use it, but I have them with the right ivs for a physical attacker, I just need to clean up the nature. xD

Do you have any interest in Chansey or Froakie? Cause once I have them down, I'd be happy to trade a breeding pair of each for a lucario and a blazekin breeding pair. :3  

Dollottie
Captain

Tipsy Genius

Shiningfriendship

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:53 pm
Dollottie
Shiningfriendship
Dollottie
Shiningfriendship
Dollottie
Shiningfriendship

Nah, if you have one with the ha, I could use it, but I have them with the right ivs for a physical attacker, I just need to clean up the nature. xD

Do you have any interest in Chansey or Froakie? Cause once I have them down, I'd be happy to trade a breeding pair of each for a lucario and a blazekin breeding pair. :3

sure i would be interested to trade although i need to work on my blaziken a little more smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:54 pm
Shiningfriendship
Dollottie
Shiningfriendship
Dollottie
Shiningfriendship

sure i would be interested to trade although i need to work on my blaziken a little more smile

No worries, I'm in the same spot. XD I'll hit you up when I have them done, I'm kinda slow with breeding, so you'll probs be done by then too, lolol.  

Dollottie
Captain

Tipsy Genius

Shiningfriendship

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:02 pm
Dollottie
Shiningfriendship
Dollottie
Shiningfriendship
Dollottie
Shiningfriendship

No worries, I'm in the same spot. XD I'll hit you up when I have them done, I'm kinda slow with breeding, so you'll probs be done by then too, lolol.

yea maybe 1 day or so I have a 6 IV pokemon ready to breed with blaziken  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:39 pm
wow, it's super slow in here.
:v  

Virus

Versatile Vampire

19,340 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:02 pm
Dollottie

Hello :3
I was wondering if I could make a big request to all your guild breeders!
Could you help me spread this to everyone to see who would be interested in helping me out?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:58 pm
mimiru_002
Dollottie

Hello :3
I was wondering if I could make a big request to all your guild breeders!
Could you help me spread this to everyone to see who would be interested in helping me out?

This thread details how to make a request: HERE

And this is the sub-forum you should post it in: HERE

Please make a request thread, and a breeder, if able to complete it, will respond. :3 This sub-forum is visible to all breeders.  

Dollottie
Captain

Tipsy Genius

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:01 pm
Dollottie
This thread details how to make a request: HERE

And this is the sub-forum you should post it in: HERE

Please make a request thread, and a breeder, if able to complete it, will respond. :3 This sub-forum is visible to all breeders.

Thank you very much!
I noticed that the guild is a bit slow, that's why I asked :3  
Breeders Inc

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas