LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:23 am
016. Money

Could you think of a world without money? A world where no gold, silver, no riches exist? Can you image the lives of people in that very world? How they share and trade fair the goods they create? But will a world free of money and riches be enough? Will this world be enough...to stop meaningless wars? I do not think so... For greed is the true soul of war...

-Lord of Darkness Quote ~ Book Two / Chapter 17 – “A wish, a Vision and the Dream”  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:29 am
017. Traveling Alone

They all sat together for lunch. Heavy munched on his huge, delicious sandwich, Demoman was already drunk and asleep on the table, Sniper enjoyed a cup of black coffee and Scout ate fried chicken as always. Spy was sipping on his tea. Earl Grey as one could distinguish by the scent. Engineer was sticking with his Beer and Bacon. Soldier was still doing sit-ups, counting them totally wrong. Yawning, Pit entered the dining room, if one could call it that way. He was soaked by the rain that had started an hour ago. His hand swiftly stroke through the dripping hair as he pulled a chair from the table and sat down. He yawned again and hit the head on the table. “Well, done with digging holes, Mr. Mole?”, Scout teased him. The huge katana on Pit’s back hit the floor and he looked sour up to the young lad, angered by his jesting smirk. “Shut up, you Milk drinker…” Medic entered the room as well, still reading one of his many medical novels. His pigeon, Archimedes, landed on the table and started eating away Demoman’s dinner. Pyro came in from the kitchen. He was wearing a grill apron and a chef hat, holding a plate with some burned mountain of pancakes. The smoke and flames emerging out of the door behind him were much of a giveaway how the rest of the kitchen may now have turned to hell. Everybody looked at him quite frightened and disturbed. All but one… Pit was still not lifting his head from the table. He was too exhausted. Pyro placed the plate in front of him and handed him a fork. “Mphf mphf mphf, mhpf mhhh mphf mphf mhh mhh mphf.” His mumbling was impossible to understand. Pit looked at the plate in front of his face. He grabbed the fork and sighed with a grateful nod. “Thanks buddy… I will enjoy it, then.” Pyro showed him a thumb up before vanishing in the hellish kitchen again. Pit pulled the plate closer and attacked Soldiers greedy hand with the fork as he tried stealing the pancakes from it. “Hands off. That’s my dinner.”, Pit stated with his monotone voice. “Say, kid. You never talk much about yourself.”, Engineer wondered and took a seat right next to Pit. The boy looked at him and ate the crunchy, burned pancakes. “There is not much to tell anyway.”, he answered with the fork still pressed on his lips. “You must have some backstory, no?”, Spy insisted to know as well. “Yeah.”, Scout agreed and walked over to the boy, punching him friendly on the shoulder, “Come on. Spill it, pal.” “Don’t touch me…”, Pit muttered annoyed by him. He ate some more before leaving a deep sigh into the room. “Almost twenty years…”, he muttered as his gaze wandered towards the clock. He finished his meals under the curious gazes of his comrades that wondered what he was speaking of. Pit stood up and left the dining room. “I’m going to sleep.”, he stated and not one yell or question that followed him stopped his steps.

In the night, the rain has seized. The moon was finally showing its face to the world. Darkness, however, still cornered the base. Burring in the mud, Pit dug for one of his trap rods. He pulled it out of the wet ground and inspected it for any kind of damage. He tabbed on it with a thin needle and spied over the surface of the device. Assured that it was functional, he placed it back and buried it in the ground again. “Huh… Almost midnight…”, he sighed as his eyes stared on the watch around his wrist. He looked up to the moon with a deep sadness swallowing up inside. “Mphf mhhmhmh mphf mpfh mhhhmhmphf?” Pit turned around as he heard Pyro speaking. The terrifying darkness of his Gasmask pulled him in deep. “…I couldn’t sleep…”, he answered, hanging his head, “I check on the trap devices once more… Just in case…” “Mhmphfhmhmpf? Mhpf mhpf mhmhphf?” Pyro released a stream of fire from his flamethrower up into the air. He sounded confused and worried. Pit stared at him for a while, his mouth open and his gaze perplexed, then he sighed. “Huh… No way I can hide it from you, eh?”, he said with a bitter smile. The two went to a little mountain of rusty metal junk. They sat on an old iron barrel atop of it and looked towards the sky. Pit yet again sighed and dug his neck into his fluffy jacket. “Twenty years…now…”, he said as he looked at his watch. Stressed and flustered, he pressed his fingers against the tired eyes. “Mphf mhmh mphf?”, Pyro seemed to ask him something and played with his zippo lighter. “Twenty years ago... Death started taking everything from me… My Dad, my Mum and my uncle… They all died around that time… … …” He fell silent and for a moment Pyro believed to have seen a tear rolling from his cheeks. “Dad protected me, Mother tried to cheer me up and uncle just wanted to care for me after they both had died…”, Pit explained further and his voice became more shaky and sorrowful, “I was left alone… …and nobody really seem to care about me… I lived from theft and garbage… I earned money the same way…and worse… …To study…I went to malls and read stuff from the products and advertisement flyers… I had to teach everything I know to myself… …There was no school… …No friends… …no joy…” “Mphf… …mhpf mhmhmhmh mphf mphf mhmh mhpf.”, Pyro muttered understanding and waved his hands as if he was thinking of something past. “Yeah… That spoiled s**t has no idea how good he has it…”, Pit agreed angry, “But who can blame him… He does not know yet how much he will be missing them when they are gone…” The boy sighed again and pressed the neck further into the jacket. “I never wish this loneliness to anyone… …Living only by the chances fate and death provide you with…”, he muttered and closed his eyes, “I was close on giving up so often… …I just wanted this torment to end…” Pyro placed his hand on Pit’s shoulder, trying to comfort him. But it seemed that even he was at a loss for words this time. “It’s okay…thanks… …”, Pit appreciated the thought, “I am glad that I had the chance to live this long… …I met all you guys and finally found the place where I want to be…” He stood up and stretched his arms before stroking over his eyes and cheeks. A smile finally showed up on his face and he jumped down from the pile of rusted junk. “You want to come help me?”, he asked Pyro, “Still got some traps to inspect…” Pyro nodded and followed him down. The two walked towards the east base. Both realized that there was still much to learn from each other.

“I am not alone anymore… …even though I like the quiet sometimes… …Death… …I will not hand them over to you… You will not take another family from me…”

~Pit Memo~ 135th Day at the Mercenary Base~  

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:31 am
018. Irony

“Man! You’re like a Samurai, man!”, Scout stated with awe. “I am not a Samurai!”, Pit disapproved with his katana resting on the shoulder. “Maybe he’s more like ninja?”, Heavy wondered. Demoman laughed heartily: “Hahaha! Oh, that would explain his trapping kills and sneaky moving!” “I am not a Ninja!”, Pit still disapproved with this. “But you are moving like the vampires and werewolves, Kamerad.”, the Medic implied curious. “How does that make any sense?!” Pit was furious as his comrades gathered around him with questions, suggestions and noisy bickering. “Well, I would think he’s a fine old-style Japanese warrior.”, Engineer meant. Pyro nodded agreeing to this. “Mphf mphf mhmhmh mphfmmhmhmpf.” Sniper joined in on this. “Yeah, but what kind of warrior is he then? Samurai or Ninja?” “I am neither of those!”, Pit yelled annoyed, “Ninjas are agile, silent warriors which were used as spies mostly. They did not run into enemies and killed them outright. That was only done if there was no other choice of preventing them from revealing their identity!” “So you say, you’re a spy?”, Spy asked with a provoking giggle. “No!”, Pit pouted in denial. “But then you are a samurai.”, Soldier stated. “I am not a samurai either!!”, Pit claimed and tried to explain furiously, “Samurais served under feudal lords. They swore their lives to perfecting their skills in order to fulfill their duties to their lord. They fought honorably and with pride for themselves as well as their enemy! How am I fitting in there?! I am building traps, damn it!!” Medic seems to think that through and he started asking a series of questions to Pit. “So you say you’re not a ninja?” “No, I am not a ninja.” “You do like jumping on high buildings, right?” “Yes, but only as part of my work. I have to get around fast.” “You are quite fast, right?” “Yes, but not as fast as Mr. Chicken Wing over there.” Pit pointed at Scout and earned a glare of anger in return. “You use traps to keep the enemy from closing in, right?” “Yes, but why do you ask me all this?” “You’ll see. Let’s continue.”, Medic assured him, “You like wearing dark colors and love working during the night, right?” “Yeah, because dark colors go with my moody nature and the night is far more beautiful than the day. And it is quieter when all are sleeping and not talking…” “We know nothing about you or even your real name, right?” “That data is strictly classified, Doc. I had my share of trouble… Spy might relate on that.” “And you hate firearms, right?” “They are lout. Firing them would give away my position too easily. Well, the flamethrower might be an option if there was a fast burn version.” “So you want to stay silent and unseen?” “Uh, yeah? I am a trapper after all. I have to stay out of sight, mostly.” “And you are loyal to the Mann Co. Company, right?” “Yeah?” “You honor your foes after you beat them. Well, most of them, right?” “It’s a given. We cannot choose our enemies and have to live with the way things go. Fate decides at the end who is going to meet death first.” “And you do not backstab people, right?” “Could you start telling me, why you have to ask this stuff?” “Well, you’re very skilled at protecting, climbing and jumping. You are loyal to your chef, fight people head on and stay polite and honorable. You’re wearing dark clothes and work best at night, as well as nobody knows who you really are. So – you are a Samurai and a Ninja in one! You are a Samunja or maybe a Ninurai? Ahh, I call it Japanese Warrior!” “What the--!? But I--!? Argh!!” Pit face palmed himself as everybody was laughing. “Bitter Irony…”

“Sometimes…I hate them… …sometimes…I really hate them…”

~Pit Memo~ 110th day at the Mercenary Base~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:36 am
019. Lust

“Dear Warden Journal,

I have become the Sinner once more, for I have felt this change in me. Just yesterday night… Two times… Once for the live I wished to spare from grieve, but I choose not to take the freedom presented to me. Why? I couldn’t understand it until a few moments later…

I was crying… I hated myself for being weak, naïve and pure hearted. That was when he found me… When he came to me… Zevran… …He embraced me, told me that everything is going to be fine… …I…lied to him… …Told him that I was crying, because I was afraid of tomorrow… …That I was afraid of everyone and the land… …He tried to comfort me and went to get me something to drink… …It was at that moment that I finally realized the error of my former decision. I saw him walking towards the door and it felt like he was leaving… ….forever… I hastily ran after him and cling to him… Never I had felt so torn… …I plead to him to stay with me… …To not leave me alone… …to spent this night by my side… …I felt horrible… …Selfish… …and yet he turned around and smiled… …I can still feel the warmth of his embrace and the beat of his heart next to my cheek. The whisper of his voice was sweeter than any melody I had ever played on my violin… …My hands trembled, but never let go of him… …I feared to lose him… …He stroke his fingers through my hair and down my cheek, slowly lifting my gaze up to him… …He smiled so gently, it made this guilt grow worth as I remember… …The light that glim within his bright brown eyes captivated me… …I felt save with him, but also nervous… …I rejected him so often before… …I did not feel worthy of him, but now it was I who asked for his company… …I apologized to him…for being so selfish… …He just smiled and said ‘it is okay. I deserve some selfishness after all.’ … …He leaned towards me and we kissed… This moment was frozen for me… …such joy and comfort…. …such sweet security I have never known… …My heart was throbbing… …My breath stood still… …I felt fire tingling on my skin and each new touch he gifted me with made me shake to the bone… …I could not think clear anymore… …all I wanted was to be by his side and nowhere else…

…What happened that night I cannot write… …It feels wrong to write it…even to speak it… …So I will treasure this moment and sensation within my heart and mind forever… …But…it…made me a Sinner again… …For I desire his company… …I hate the thought of him leaving me or him cherishing such a night with anybody else… …I feel torn… I lied to him… …and it gets worse for the day of battle is approaching… …How will I tell him this? … …How can I tell him…that today might be my last day on earth… My last day with him…. Can I really just tell him this? … …Maker…why… …You spared me so often… …You forced me through trials and I endured every torment that was cast upon me… …Maker…why now?... …Why now when I realize…what it means to truly love? …why…

~Second Last Journal Entry – Ignitz Amell~  

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:43 am
020. Identity Crisis

For him I am a fragile thing, not capable of being left all alone.
For them I am a cruel tyrant, a devil made flesh.
And for them I am a cute little child, an innocent being of purity and kindness.

Three masks, three faces, three paths, three traces.
Which one will I follow today?

For him I shall play the boy of curiosity, asking questions with wide open eyes.
For them I shall play doctor and satisfy my curiosity, sawing and sewing limbs and skin.
And for them I shall play the docile student, who does not understand the world at all.

Which one will I play tomorrow?

For him I cry, being frightened and helpless.
For them I will yell and shout with fury before delivering punishment to fools.
And for them I will apologies to every little mishap that follows my action.

But which one is my true face?

Not even I know anymore.

021. Being Replaced

We look through mirrors upon a world being built
We see creatures rising from dust and the sea
We watched as Gods rose from nothing but Darkness
We two alone are prisoners yet free

We walk along roads and ruins of white
We delve down the stairs into darkened red
We sing a tune of winter although no season ever existed
We listen and watch the lives of living and dead

We can decide what route they take
We can decide what fate may wait
We can decide what people they face
We will decide the path through their maze

But soon our end will come as well
As all living things we will go
Rising from the depth of darkened hell
It reaches its claws to take our soul

We have to find the reason for its coming
We have to find it from our blind eye
We have to find the trail to its lair
We have to find it, before all live may die

Soon we go and pass on the strings
Soon we will be replaced by a new song
Soon we go and search for the beast
Soon we will be also long gone

Replaced by its darkness or the light of your soul…

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:50 am
Week IV
022. Jealousy

His gaze is wandering across the street
His eyes are watching the people gathered here
What are his thoughts? What is this smile?
What he feels is my worst fear

I look at him, but he does not see
I follow his spying eye, yet he just smiles
Why do I feel so distant and lost?
Why do I feel anger the most?

This night he stayed with sweetness to me
But I could not warm to his attention
I felt sorrow and anger still
No affection, no passionate will

So it was then when I smiled for someone else
I enjoyed the time with a friend
I laughed like never before, I thought
It was a time of freedom, of distraction and comfort. A time for me to find me again

But soon I realized his gazes
I saw him stare with this strange expression
What did it mean?
What have I seen?

He confronted me that night.
His voice was filled with anger and uncertainty
He asked what I felt for that friend, how I could be that happy around him
Was there more? Was there none? Had I gone? Far from him?

Now I realized the feeling I had
Now I realized the feelings he felt
I embraced him and smiled, because we both cared
For that moment of jealousy – thank you fate – our passion was spared

Spared the uncertainty and pain of Control or Isolation…  

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:52 am
021. Being Replaced

We look through mirrors upon a world being built
We see creatures rising from dust and the sea
We watched as Gods rose from nothing but Darkness
We two alone are prisoners yet free

We walk along roads and ruins of white
We delve down the stairs into darkened red
We sing a tune of winter although no season ever existed
We listen and watch the lives of living and dead

We can decide what route they take
We can decide what fate may wait
We can decide what people they face
We will decide the path through their maze

But soon our end will come as well
As all living things we will go
Rising from the depth of darkened hell
It reaches its claws to take our soul

We have to find the reason for its coming
We have to find it from our blind eye
We have to find the trail to its lair
We have to find it, before all live may die

Soon we go and pass on the strings
Soon we will be replaced by a new song
Soon we go and search for the beast
Soon we will be also long gone

Replaced by its darkness or the light of your soul…

(sorry - I totally missed this one XD )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:53 am
023. Insanity

“What is sanity? I ask thy name and thou answer truthfully? No, no, no… What is SANITY??? When is a person seen insane? Thou speak and speak and never answer. Speak the words and eat the CHEESE! But I will not get my AnSwEr from thee. Should I tell thou what I think? Sane people are boring. Sane people are dull grey things with no purpose, no culture, no inspiration or aspiration. Thy will be nothing but stones. No, worse than stones. And thy will never knew happiness and joy. Why? Well, because the Insanity is the Chaos of the mind. Insanity is what colors your world, what differs the voice and persona of every being living. Insanity is the pencil of the artist, the tune of every instrument, the muse of every musician, the words directed to the mind and pen of every author, the laughter of every child and the joy of every soul… Insanity…is what makes living being wonderful… For it is what gives us differences, ideals, inspirations and aspiration… So I ask thou again. Am I insane to you?”

~The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim – Rise of the Four Dragon – ~~Allimir asks his siblings~~ Chapter 36~  

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:29 am
024. Snow Day

~ Something I am not to see every day. I missed it, since I left home, but I also hate it since my days in Russia during December. Winter has come… And the first snow now covers our base here in Siberia. Of course, Medic is completely thrilled as are Scout and Heavy. Demoman and Soldier plan a Snowball Fight already. What a pain… I rather stay inside and enjoy a cup of Hot Chocolate at the fireplace, together with Spy and Engineer. Pyro is hunting bears outside. Who knows why… I just want a bit of peace. But, of course, Scout thought otherwise. Why did we bring him along? He threw a snowball through the window, hitting me on the head. Spy and Engineer smirked and gulped down their laughter. I was sitting in the chair with my cub in hand, the expression on my face frozen to a monotone frown. “Ignore him…”, I thought, “Just ignore him…” But as I tried to calm myself, another snowball hit my head. Scout, Soldier and Demoman laughed aloud and stared through the open window. My anger rose again, I felt the cold on my neck and crunched my teeth. Engineer yelled at them and Spy just laughed along. “Ey, stop this nonsense, you ringos!”, he yelled. “Just ignore them…”, I said and drank another sip from my Hot Chocolate. Again they threw a snowball at me. This time it hit my cub, making me lose grip and it fell to the floor. This crossed the line. I stood up and ran towards the window, scaring those three out to the field. With my katana in hand, I chased them across the facility grounds, with the hope of them slipping and breaking their faces. Spy and Engineer laughed still, as did Medic and Heavy when we crossed their way. Pyro looked at us, as well, but he was simply puzzled, or so I thought.

The day passed by quickly and night joined us all. The three troublemakers were freezing in their boots, probably going to catch a cold too. What wonderful satisfaction for me. We all sat in the lounge, enjoying the warmth of the fireplace and our cub of Tea and Hot Chocolate…or coffee. Sniper was standing at the window. He smiled outside. Why? …Because me and Pyro decided to stay out a little longer. We built a snow man together, several in fact. I pulled my scarf over the nose. The cold was really painful to my skin, but just having this slight moment of fun was worth it all. This night we were blessed with snow. The little frozen stars flocked to earth and embraced us with the sensation of winter truly having arrived. Me and Pyro were standing amongst our white sculptures watching the greatest wonder of the frigid season welcoming us. The others joined us in this merry end of our first winter day in Siberia. I smiled softly. Among these brave souls and joyful spirits, I had found a home to enjoy once again… …A family… ~

~Pit Memo~ 198th day at the Siberia Base~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:32 am
025. Sculpture

Formed you have my body
Shaped the very being of my soul
To what purpose

Formed you have my rage
Shaped me with passion and anger
To what goal

Sold have you my pride
I was prisoner to you
Now I am prisoner to someone else

No day will come that I shall move
No night will rise in which I could sing
Vigil I wait for a fate that I don’t know

What thought might you have seen in my rock?
What soul you tried to free from the stoic cage?
Why do you continue? Why am I not enough?  

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:51 am
026. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

It is like watching another me
It is like he took everything from me
I scream for freedom
I plea for someone to save me
Someone to wake me
But nobody cares – Nobody will come

And what this other me does
It harms with my hands
It destroys with my hands
It speaks words I don’t mean
It speaks lies I don’t mean
This me is a fiend
This me is a different land

When he returns my soul to flesh
When he returns the body to me
It smirked at my gaze
It laughs and sets me free
But what freedom do I have
What world will await me?
Now all people start staring
What they have seen was not me
Now I wish to flee…  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:13 am
027. Monsters Under the Bed

~ “Come on, master.”, Silent muttered frustrated, “You have to know some good ones.” The old elf sighed, annoyed by the young half-blood’s pesky begging. The ancient dragon was ignoring them, trying to sleep. The warrior maiden stood aside from the fire, behind their master, an elf with grey skin and bright white hair. His eyes were drowned in the red of the life waters, smiling joyful at the youngest member of their group. “He, he. Well, the fear is part of my creations after all…”, he giggled, “But are you certain? I do not wish to torment your mind and nourish the nightmares of your sleep…” “I’ll be fine!”, Sicil stated eagerly awaiting the tale to be told. Sereg Ûr nodded, placing his claw on the chin, finding a good story to tell. “Well, let’s see…”, he muttered and his gaze changed, staring into the fireplace, as he told his story, “Long ago there was a Valkyrie Maiden… She was fighting in War for her Lord of Light. She was heavy with child, daring to let her pride destroy not only her life, but also that of her unborn… She killed a great many humans before falling to a blade herself. Her sisters cut her belly open and released the child, shocked to discover it was a human male. To release her dead maiden sister from this shame, they threw the child of the border stone, hoping for it to perish.” “Well, right now it is not really creepy…”, Sicil muttered disappointed. Sereg Ûr smiled: “Don’t worry, it will make you shiver through the bone, I am sure.” He told the tale further, closing his eyes in concentration of the words he will speak. “The child survived the ordeal of doom posed upon him and was found by humans from a valley down the stream. They raised the kid within the Chantry, but it evolved into something…odd…frightening even… As it grew older, its behavior became more vile and disturbing… It watched the crows feasting on the carcasses of animals, resulted to violence towards all and did not repent or regret any of his actions. One day he trapped the priests, who raised him, inside the chapel. He asked them for his name, but none could give him a satisfying answer. He fell into rage and murdered each and every one… Limbs were torn of the body, flesh ripped from the bones and intestines scattered across the floor. He fled, so the villagers thought as they found their priests die within their own pool of blood… However, the boy was simply wandering…searching… Years passed…and his lust and hunger for violence and gore grew… No place was safe from his diabolical greed for blood and pain. His hands took countless souls… Children, adults, elderly, animals… He did not care, who… He even challenged the lesser immortal beings and monsters of Sandrés.” “Oooh! But a killer is nothing special, master.”, Sicil stated still disappointed. His master continued on, the gaze frozen to a stare at the young lad. “One day he stood before the mighty forest of Nirged Vanvalu. Shadow Moure. His hunger had overtaken him… He did not care for his former quest and sought out only death and destruction. This man slaughtered his way through the Night Elves City and into the Black Tower. There he faced the Guide of the Benevolent Souls, my son, who you name Anubis. He attacked and wounded him, enraging me and facing my fury. I forced upon him the worst ordeal to death one can image in their minds, sending him into the Void of an Empty space between the gaps of reality and the world of dreams. And it became his prison…” “Wait, wait. This is a story YOU actually have lived through!?”, Sicil wondered as he heard his masters involvement. “Why yes.”, his master said with a smile and continued, “There in the Void the twisted man was sealed with his own blood. ‘Begone.’, I said, ‘With blood I seal you. Shall this Void within Enders grasp be the cage of your madness... Falling and open only by the Death of the one which blood had sealed the gate… Perish within the emptiness of your own heart and mind.’ I was certain that this punishment would be enough to either break him or kill him, to protect others from its wrath. But I was wrong… The man tried to claw himself out of the nothingness. His madness nourished his soul and drained his body from life. Soon he began to morph… His empty hunger for blood deformed the man and feasted the body away, leaving nothing but a Void inside a Void. He clawed deeply and dug the blood of the seal up, drinking it with delight. And the gate opened for it as it left its heart feasting up the void within this world. It returned to Sandrés and went on a killing spree, murdering and devouring souls without any real purpose of existence, but not alone… Souls of similar history have joined its rampage, seeking the only desire, the only reason for their existence. So it came that the Nurmakylh were born… The ones Lost and forgotten by all. And their first one had returned to my Tower, assuming he could kill me as well. And I sealed it with a name this time, binding it to my will and my purpose. Yet even today the ones born from the nothingness of heart and soul are seeking the pieces of desires that have never been granted to them.” “What is scary about these things?!”, Sicil wondered annoyed, “They don’t sound so creepy.” “It is foretold, by the Lord of the Darkness, that the Nurmakylh cannot be slain and cannot be sought out or found. They are the ones searching and hunting. Living close to you, closer than you might think.”, Elylvan muttered, “No sword can slay them, no magic contain them, no words reason their minds. They are unbound, living only for the purpose of seeking their lost time. The desire they could not fulfill or the ones that have marked their live till they died. The Lost have no name, no star to call their own… Twisted and corrupted, they appear from the shadows and darkness, not alarming or warning their victims with any noise or movement. They hide everywhere and are waiting for the moment to strike at you, turn you, kill you and devouring your soul… There is no escape from the Nurmakylh… None… All you can do is pray…pray not being the one they seek.” “Uh…okay…”  

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:07 am
028. Japan Earthquake and Tsunami

~It was like this, every day. Noisy, busy, uninteresting or boring… One of these it will always be. So I decided not to care anymore. I live here and I will always be here. Though they are kind of annoying sometimes, this Team is the only family I ever needed. Today also started as usually… Medic was doing experiments with Engineer and his Teleporter. Heavy, Soldier and Demoman were wrestling in the garage, breaking everything in sight, probably. Mr. Mundy was drinking coffee with me. Pyro was sitting with us and played around with his zippo lighter. Scout argued with Spy again. I wonder when he will start running for his life again? … “Say, mate.”, Sniper asked me as I was about to take a sip from my cup, “I hear that your country is pretty heavy on natural catastrophizes. Is that true?” “Mhpf mhmhmh! Mpf mhmhm mpf mhfmfhm mhm mhmh?”, Pyro mumbled curious, so I sighed and agreed to tell. “Well, true it is…”, I explained, “Jishin, earthquakes and tsunami are rather common in my home land. Devastating forces of nature, which threatens those who misjudge their powers.” “How bad can it be?”, Sniper wondered, pulling his head down. Pyro stared at me intrigued by the story. “Well, the biggest Jishin, earthquake, was the Tōhokuchihō Taiheiyō Oki Jishin. The Tōhoku Earthquake… Most of them occur in the sea, which trigger the tsunami. It is a cycle of destruction cast upon us by nature, which we accepted and endured.” ”Mhpf mhmh mhmh mhmhm?” “Well, Pyro.”, I answered him and stared into my cup, “The highest death toll during an Jishin was around 142.800 people. That was during the time around 1923, if I recall correctly… For Tsunami…they differ over the passing time. Victims were counted from less than 7 people up to more than 200.000 people.” I looked into my cup and wondered if Japan is save and flourishing. I feel sick thinking about the chaos that can be caused. “Houses swept away… Buildings and stores sunk into the sea… Water, the flowing stream of life becomes the terror that takes what we wish to protect. Nature gifts us with all that we have and are now, but still we try to taming it… Causing her to rebel even more… Causing her to kill…so it can live on…” “Mhmhpf?” Pyro stared at me wondering, while Mr. Mundy sighed a bit guilty. Did they feel bad for me or for my people? I smirked and drank the coffee in one go, placing the cup on the table. “Well…it can’t be helped… All you can do is doing your best. For you and for others… That is how the children of men truly survive…” I stood up and walked out the door. I still felt their gazes. Did they believe me? I do not know, but I know that I believe it… This is the way of my flourishing Japan… Never give in and always remember…~

~Pit Memo~ 268th day at the Mann Co. Base~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:23 am
Week V
029. Wonder

~They finally reached the surface again. “What in the name of Paragan’s children is that!?” Shimar stood with awe at the feet of a gigantic monument, built with the ribbons of spider silk. An architecture, twice the size of any castle he had ever see, walls so bright and white, it put marble to shame. The structure was guarded by vicious looking giant spider, crawling across its walls. “It looks like it was made with hammer and hand…”, Griff muttered mesmerized, “…but these walls are made from silk webbing! I…I would never have believed it possible.” “And you outlanders are just looking at one of our smaller houses, child.”, the tarantellian maiden spoke with pride, “This is but a glimpse of the beauty my people and our guardians have created for centuries to come…” “Neat…”, Blade smirked, “Nobody at home will ever believe me THAT, for sure.” He laughed hearty. Shimar was caught up in the details on this simple housing. Even though it was said by one of their own, he could not believe it. The mosaics that were stitched into the silk ribbons made these walls like those of temples back home. Filled with such artistic greatness, he felt shamed for his people’s simple homes of living. Together the four marched along the streets of the old town. A city made from trees, webbing and rock. Never before had this warrior believed to see such Wonder, such beauty in his life. “And you share this place with the spiders of the jungle?”, the former knight asked, watching the multi eyes creatures crawling over their heads and along the trees, staring suspicious and hungry at them. “Yes.”, the maiden answered, pulling her red scarf aside, “We of the Tarantellian people have always lived close with the spiders of our land. They are family to us.” “I wouldn’t want an eight legged giant spider as a brother…”, Blade muttered. At the end of the way, they stood before the greatest of trees. his roots and trunk were sunken into a deep hole in the ground, yet still his tree top oversized the ones of all trees around him. The green leaves covered the sky and block the sun from ever touching the ground around. Little streams of water fell into the depths, guiding birds and swarms of butterflies to the white silk veil building atop of its branches. A castle, towering across all layers of the gigantic tree. A marble of glittering webbing that oversized all other they had seen. “Welcome, outlanders… to the hall of the seekers… Sanctuary of wisdom and history.”~

~Page 178 Book I – Chapter 17 – Tarantella~  

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:13 am
030. Highs and Lows

~“Fordwin…” The young mechanic sat in front of the terminal, checking the system with eagle eyes. “Not now…”, he muttered to the woman that stood behind him. A young lady with red short hair dressed in a uniform with a sweater, watched him working with constant focus. “We need to talk, Fordwin…”, she interrupted him, blocking the way to his next section on the ship. He sighed and turned away. “What is there to know for you, ‘Commander’?”, he asked despicable, “You already heard it from probably any member of Cerberus. What do you want from me?” “I want the truth.”, she stated and saw him flinch in shame before himself. Shame or maybe regret. “What good would that do now?”, he muttered and threw his pad on the console, next to the engine. “It will give me clearance.”, she answered and crossed her arms, “You’ve been hiding behind your work long enough, Fordwin. Tell me what really happened. What made you become one of the Illusive man’s henchmen?” The boy sat down on the fence around the platform. The core was humming in the metallic shell that was the heart of the Normandy. He sighed and scrubbed his blonde hair, feeling the scars of his face and the cold of his mechanical hand. Even though it was covered by a glove, he could feel it and shivered slightly. “Yes, all the former members of the Normandy Built Project are dead, beside me. Yes, I killed a bunch of ‘em myself… …”, he explained, stopped and looked at Shepard, “…but no… …I wasn’t doing it intentionally… …In a matter of speaking.” He gathered his thoughts and tried to give her the details that were left out by the government and the Alliance force. “When you were dead and the Normandy crew was disband by authorities, I was send to my father’s lab, to work with him and Adams on a new Normandy. However, some of the scientist acted suspicious and I ended up in a fight with one. He told me that he worked for Cerberus and was going to steal the blueprints we designed. I shot him and took the blueprints. I memorized them and deleted them from every server. After this I sought out the rest of the former Normandy scientists and mechanics, actually in order to warn them from Cerberus, but it turned out that they had a…similar idea. They got to many of them before me and killed them. I hunted most of them down and kept the blueprints for the new Normandy, the ship you are now standing on, a secret. After I achieved this, the Alliance took me in and framed me traitor. I was put into custody… They tried to get me to fess up and take the blame, but I silenced in every interrogation. After my father found out that Cerberus planned to revive you, he convinced me to join up with them to save my hide from Turrian law.” “I’m sorry to hear that…”, she apologized, “This…must have been hard for you…” “No… This was easy… The hard part was to assure that Cerberus never gets any kind of Intel on the new Normandy and the fact that I partly lost my respect for my father.” She felt guilty for his downhill road of these past two years. She now understood why he had changed from his jolly nature. Fordwin saw the change in her determined gaze. He stood up and placed his hand on her shoulder. “Stop feeling sorry for me, Shepard.”, he said and smiled weak, “I may have lost the respect of every person I have ever cared about, but I still have my honour…” He laughed and took his pad back at hand, ready to return to his work. “Besides…”, he said with a sincere smile, “…I have my ship back, better than ever and I get to work with so many different species together. So, not all is bad.” Shepard laughed slightly as she watched Fordwin leave for the engine room. The Agent stayed vigilant, but he could not grasp that loyalty and spirit he had witnessed. The song of Sovereign was humming in his ear, the walls smelled like home and even more now, he wished to leave Harbinger behind.~

~Mass Effect 2 – The Agent of the Sovereign – Chapter 34 – “The Calling returns”  
Member Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff