Submit

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:04 am
I shall now start this topic to fulfill the chores of the 365 days challange...

May these poems inspire future generations to come...

*bows*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:11 am
Week I
001. New Beginnings

Column of nothingness
Empty silence
Torn apart by the darkness
With heartless violence

Birth given to light
Awakened from afar
Wielding gently its might
Giving live to the star

Twinkling thunder upon the dark veil
Bursting the flames of Temper
Reaching its hand out – to live and prevail
Engulfs them both and tries to remember

But soon it was devoured by the mirror’s palm
Reflecting walls with needles and spikes
Putting the flames rampage to a calm
Returning the darkness and the light

Followed by dust and a wonderful song
Embraced with tender care
Awaken the green cloak that will always belong
To those who believe, thank and despair

Clouds and Rain came together this day
Left their tears and laughter
The gaps in the dust couldn’t keep it at bay
So the sea and the ocean filled soon after

Together they dance and watch us grow
Look upon the fragile picture they had caught
Together they sing from high up and below
Watching and guiding us while we walk

At this New Beginning of our world.

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:25 am
002. Cause/Effect

Father has left me
Mother has left me
And I don’t know why

I lived among children
I lived all alone
And I don’t know when I last had to cry

A new father has come
A new mother has come
With false smiling and care they took me

But darkness and pain
Sorrow and suffering
Was all that my eye and soul would see

Broken bones in my legs
Broken bones in my back
Broken my soul and my spirit was long gone

A cellar my home
A wheelchair my toy
And I still can’t figure out what I was doing wrong

I tried to flee
I wanted to be free
The nightmares of this place hold me there

And so I grew lonely and cold
Electric words all I spoke
And drowned myself in this despair

No one saw through my smile
No one saw through my wave
No one saw the truth that I hid away

I grew so scared
But finally someone cared
And freed me from another terrifying day

I now live with this man
I now live free from all anger
But why do I reject

The kindness he gives
The warmth he shares
Is this the last horrifying effect

The cause was long ago…
But the nightmare carried on…
And if it is so…
When will the effect be gone…

And I still wait to smile once again

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:21 am
003. Peace of Mind

Long I have been seeking
The answer to my living
Why was I cursed
To harbor this hate

Long I have been wandering
Across land and towns tangling
Why was I poisoned
By family and fate

So long I lived in cold
I froze – never grew old
Lived lonely in silence
Separated from violence

I cared for myself
Wished I was someone else
Hoped for death to take them
Before I was to end

But with the future in mind
I could not sleep anymore
A chain – an unseen bind
That froze me to the core

I grew tired of the world
People matter not
I ignored what they told
Let the greed make them rot

But suddenly it changed
I forgot why I was numb
You looked at me with trust
And I felt so dumb

I laughed and smiled
And I don’t know why
I couldn’t stop it
No matter how hard I try

I followed your lead
Through mountains and plains
The future silenced
And Peace of mind was all that remained

I felt the comfort of being alive once more

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:00 am
004. Childhood Memories

Once I was young
Foolish in the ways I lived
When I played in the fields and sung
Asking today – why I have survived this

Mother is gone
Father has gone
What just went wrong
Why did it has to be done

My shout breached the veil
My cry was heard
A child could only fail
For the power it had earned

Once I was young
Foolish in the ways I acted
When I ran through the fields – hearing the song
Of people dying – People I once respected

I now am closed from the world
I no longer can hurt others
My memories are clear, but the mind whirled
Surrounded by mirrors claiming to be brothers

Today I pray for the fallen
Today I pray for forgiveness
Tonight I sleep restless – Peace was stolen
Tonight I will cry – A curse close to a sickness

And it will end with dead alone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:39 pm
005. Speed

You think you can see
But it cannot be
For it moves fast and high
Like shooting stars in the sky

We all know it well
But nobody can tell
How to grasp this little thing
That we all hold within

No arm we built can reach it
No logic will bind it
No mind can understand it
Control the two sides of a dime

No one can chase it
No one can catch it
Nobody can grasp it
The everlasting float of time

006. Mayhem

It has so many words in your tongue
So many worthless letters, just to describe a single meaning
An old fear, but not as old as the code of your being
And yet it follows the steps you go

Mayhem – what does this matter?
Agony – does this sound better?
Havoc, mess, bedlam, disorder – I don’t understand
Why can’t your tongue just speak it
Chaos

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:37 pm
007. Gilding a Lily

Dance with the stars at dusk
Shot the sun at rising dawn
Steal the shade of the Templars mask
Bind the jester to the devil’s yawn

Speak the riddles of daisies sleep
Sing the song of endless nights
Break the seal of deserts keep
Write the story of what is right

Only then shall sand melt
Only then gold will be held
Only then Lilies can dance
In their gilding garments of trance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:37 pm
Week II
008. First Romance

From a distance I'm looking for
The garden of my soul
Branches of spring and the autumn fruits
But my heart was just ash and coal

The war has divided it
The battle has made it rough
Winter cold torments me with feverish summer
I've had enough

And as a new morning dawned
As you entered into my life
The sweet scent of peach orchards and flower groves
So my honour bowed in front of you and ask you - would you be my wife?

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:47 am
009. Orchards

It was a dream
That’s what I thought

We were young – foolish and shy
Rebellious mind and gentle smile
Gaze of winter and the touch of spring
Anger and sorrow chained deep within

We were living – apart and close by
A change happened in me – I cannot deny
You gave me the warmth of summer’s sun
I gave you comfort so you could stop to run

We loved us – each day we shared
Wedding draws near – but for this time I wasn’t prepared
I felt the unease and left to search you
What I had found I denied to be true

It was a dream
That’s what I thought
Sitting here between bark and orchards
Our secret fortress – our hoard

The white of their petals brings sorrow back
As I stare upon the stone – realizing what I’ve lacked
I wish you’d return to me
I wish to share my live – to feel free
I cannot accept nor can it be changed
So joining you in eternity is all that remains

I come for you, my white, lovely orchad

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:40 pm
010. Disillusionment

Disillusionment…
That is what we say…
The word for what we feel…
Disillusionment…
Or disappointment?

I watched you…
You smiled at me friendly.
But when I am not around
You keep telling lies about me.
You show no remorse when you return.

I trusted you…
I told you my secrets.
We promised to keep silent
But you told them to all.
And you returned for more…

I feel it now.
Disillusionment…
For you deceived me…
I leave you to your evil
And let you deceive others…

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:12 am
The next 10 parts of this Challenge will be Short Stories.

Enjoy the words of written Art.

011. Guardian Angels

“White dresses… Fabrics of silver and gold…clinging their fragile fingers around the handle of blades and spear… They are faceless… Motionless… Pointless… Protecting the helpless…and the believers… White wings of soft doves… Heavenly grace… Such a thing does not exist… They are warriors… Murderers…just like us… Just like me… I know them best… I have seen their cruelty… Their delusions of justice… Hated me… They just hated me… Just for what half of me was… Not for what I have done… I killed so many of those claimed to be my own kin… My brothers and sisters… Useless… Talking is so useless… They won’t listen… … …You know what they have done? What they gave me as ‘thanks’ for killing the devils and demons burning their precious holy house? … …They cut my shadow…off my feet… They ripped it off… Painful… Such suffering…such…violence…and pain, I cannot bare to describe with words… And then they burned it in light… …Cooked it in the white fire…that breaches the clouds on days awakening… I was going to be enflamed like my shadow…but master has freed me… …freed me…and gave me another chance… …to fight…and survive…or to fail and die… I accepted and…hell… …he send me away… Down into the darkest pit…of what one mind could…image…in the words so easily spoken… … …Emptiness… …I searched its borders…walked its streets… This world of forgotten realms…of lost civilizations… This requiem of phantoms and spirits…never named…never born…never buried… …It is maddening me… How can anything like this exist? …I hunted and was hunted several times… One was more tenacious than the others… A phantom…a spirit… darker than the endless sky of this cursed world… It chased me…in the form of a man… Pieces of ripped cloth embracing it ethereal being…and shaping its body… …But soon it rose to be a monster… A horse, like I have never seen… Its disfigured skull sends shivers down my back… Its growl was deeper than the howling of Cania’s eternal blizzards at night… …Shadows cling to its limbs and the hooves melt the memories beneath its steps. It was a massive construct of bones, shades and metal… I have never witnessed such horror… I ran and it chased me. I fled and it followed right after. There was nowhere to hide… …Soon we reached the borders I have crossed so often now… The emptiness revealed itself at last and opened its jaw, draining the memories… Feasting upon the shadows… …I stabbed my sword into the blackness of this world, unsure if it would save me… The beast still tried to catch me, but it got caught into the voids stream… … …Without knowing why, I reached for it and grabbed its jaw, holding both of us… It bid my hand… The blood dripped on its skull as the void strengthened… I pushed my sword deeper into the dark and prayed… Prayed and cried… I wanted to live… …I wanted it to live… Hours went by and my strength was to fade… …My lord be praised for the void ended its hunger and closed its heart, leaving me and the beast in the ruins of the hollow realm… …It let go of my hand gently and stroke its iron snout carefully over my cheeks… I lived… It lived… My heart beat returned… I breathed once more… It offered me to ride it and I accepted…. …It carried me through a stream, broken from the chain of empty and hollow feelings… It was a world like one might only see in a dream… Colorful…Cheerful…Hopeful…Happy… I felt like I was asleep… Like the reality was already dead… …Maybe I had died… …The beast brought me back to my master…my lord… I yelled at him…scared of what I had run through… Three days…He just said… You’ve been gone for three days… I cried and went on my knees… The sun was about to catch me… Would I die… But my lord smiled… Hands embraced me from behind… The beast has become a man again… …He leaned against my back… …What it said…never left me… …As he never left… …for he…became my shadow… …”

“My honor is yours… …my guardian…angel… …My service…shall be paid…in…eternity… …or when Emptiness cease to exist…”

“A guardian angels… No… They are not people, knights or maidens dressed in purity, with wings of white… They are not the guides of heavenly order… Their words are not justice…
Guardian Angels…are people…ready to do the right…of what they feel is right… …They help despite their hatred… ..And they would sacrifice all…to protect you… …I know it…for I am…and I have…a Guardian Angel.”

~Spoken by the Guildmaster Sicil the Halfblood Demon Prince - aka Silent Shadow~
Book II - Chapter 27 - The Hollow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:57 am
012. Different Ways of Thinking

“He believes that telling the truth is enough... I say, you can tell me anything. I would only believe it if there was proof to your claims.
He says that living with peace and far from society would be the true way of existence... I say, you can be a king, a noble, a farmer or some homeless beggar for all I care. As long as you live true to yourself towards others and the world it does not matter where your home might be. You will find peace only if you search for it, not wish for it to find you.
He thinks I am too much of a free mind for this world. I say, that might be true, but it is better than hiding and lying like a coward. If you got a problem with me, so be it. Him? I would say we get around together pretty well.”

-Alvang de Constantine about the King of Bards-  

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:16 am
013. Consequence

We had fought...
He came to us with the blessing of his uncle. Always so silent, always so perfect and never he had to fear his anger. His uncle’s disappointment in us can grow to be fearsome sometimes, but we are called prodigies for a reason. Yet he never had to fear it at all. Even if he made critical mistakes, he would get away with it constantly. How is that fair to us who work harder than him?

We had fought...
He has done it again. His lyrics are weird and impersonal, yet have this mysterious power that draws you in. The melody he plays on the piano is like a magic ribbon of silk, thinner than air, but it pulls you into trance. He’s smiling while he plays, but his eyes look so empty and arrogant. I can’t stand watching him.

We had fought...
I finally cracked under the pressure when his uncle decided to give him more stage time. We are a band of six and he already became center point of our group. It took him only three month to come that far. Three month while I had to work for this my whole life. I couldn’t take it anymore. I yelled and bickered with all the hate and despise in my heart. He did not react on it at all. He stared at me like a doll, a lifeless puppet. I cursed his fortune, his talent and family and he just raised his shoulders. But when I humiliated his uncle, he cracked and pounced at me. He punched me and tried to suffocate me, screaming. I could see the anger in his eyes. The eyes of constant emptiness... Suddenly he let go of me and back away frightened. He ran outside our apartment and was gone before someone got a hold of him. It was fine by me at that time, even though the others thought I was too harsh on him.

We had fought...
That night I couldn’t sleep. The cell phone rung and I picked up. It was him. He was sobbing on the other end. “Sorry...”, he cried with a stuttering voice and hung up. I’ve got a bad feeling. I called his uncle and made sure he was okay. But nobody responded. With this uncertainty scratching at the back of my head, I ran outside and hurried to my motorcycle. I drove directly to his house and slammed my fist against the door. One of the butlers heard me and I even woke up his uncle. With a lout yell, I tried to get his attention. “Where is your nephew?!”, I asked an he just stared at me. I repeated my question and he looked upstairs in fear. We three ran up to find his room empty. He was not here. I saw the soft light from the bathroom at the end of the hallway and ran towards it. I knocked at the door and shouted, but no response. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. Within our panic we knocked the door open...and stood in shock...before him...

We had fought...
Tubes and cables are now all over you. The constant noises of this blasted machinery that is now the beat of your heart. Here in this white room with the view towards the Stadium. We were going to play there next month. Hundreds of people wanted to see us and hear our music. Yet all the music I hear now is that beeping sound of the life support. One week... It already has been one week... I feel like I never had left this room since then. Bandages cover your arms and face. I can still see the blood on the floor of the bathroom were we found you. Your uncle is sitting on the opposite site of the bed, holding your hand. He’s praying each day that you will awake. I just stand...in silence...with your last choking word ringing in my ears in coalition to the life supports rhythm. And finally you awake...

We had fought...
Your glassy, empty eyes stare to the ceiling. Your uncle takes your hand and strokes your hair in relieve. Tears in his eyes, but not in mine... I just stand there, watching. I don’t know what I should say. Suddenly you speak, peaking with your eye towards me. “Sorry...”, again you say. It kills me inside. “Sorry...”, you say, “...that I survived.... I try harder next time...” I couldn’t believe it. I broke down on my knees. This was too much to take. And my tears ran free. After all the yelling, the cursing and the humiliation I cast upon you, your talent and family...you apologize for surviving? Your uncle explained it to me after we left you with the doctor. A mental disease... And I never even saw this coming... A genius within the realm of musical aspirations... You suffered from it since you were born. Your parents died before they even had time to understand, but your uncle took you in. He raised you with much frustration, but saw what marvel and magic slumbered behind those empty eyes. Your mind is a maze and your spirit wishes to scream, but it takes time to reach the end...only to engage a new maze afterwards... You felt that you were a burden to all... That...is why you apologized...

You wrote the story of a nightingale that could not sing or fly yet makes music like the woodpecker. It would meet a crow that wishes to sing and admired it for its crocked voice and strong wings... ...I wonder... ...Where you that little nightingale?

We had fought...and even though I never raised my hand in violence....I nearly killed you...
I should be the one to apologize...not you...

-Diary entry 08/07 Sel Gasino-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:19 am
014. Gratitude

“I wish for a pet dog... No for a pack of dogs... ...Doberman I wish for...”
“You shall have it...”
“Just so?”
“Yes.”
“Can I also have a room... A server room with lots of computer equipment?”
“Of course...”
“You won’t ask what I want them for?”
“No.”
“Will you give me a basement garage with lots and lots of old-timer cars?”
“Sure.”
“What if I break one of them?”
“I will get a new one.”
“And in return?”
“Hm?”
“What do you want in return for this?”
“Nothing.”
“Liar! Everyone wants something in return for favors!”
“But I do not want anything from you.”
“Liar!”
“Fine. There is one thing I want from you.”
“I knew it... What is it?”
“Smile.”
“What?”
“Whatever you want shall be yours. Whatever you wish for, I shall give to you. All I want in return is for you to smile. An honest, satisfied smile of gratitude I ask for. Nothing more...”

-Discussion between Joan Tsu Haotzu and his stepfather Ming Tsu Haotzu in the Main Corp. Building in Gotham City-

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

LordBloodySoul

Business Genius

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:22 am
Week III
015. Explosion

“Sometimes the rumbling of destruction wakes me in the morning. I was lying on my sofa, that old half rotting thing I found in an abandoned part of the base. Each day it is something different. Spy arguing with Scout, Engineer fixing machinery, Pyro chasing Soldier and Heavy through the corridors or Demoman testing new explosives... I just want my peace... The pillow in hand, I get up and throw it at the window. As if anyone would hear that. Ha! And yet another wave of thundering noise pressed against the walls. So I decide to get out of my restless sleep and begin the day, earlier than the rooster would cry. Swiftly as I am, I dress myself and clean my hair. The coat over the shoulders, the teeth scrubbed and I was off before the next explosion shook up the room. When I went outside, I nearly ran into Medic, who was dazzled and occupied with some book. Probably a medical study or something... He greeted me with a wave of his hand and moved to the Medical Bay. ‘Mornin’, I mumbled before leaving for the garage. You could hear Demoman’s laughter throughout the building. On the stairway, I spotted Scout running in my direction with a big sandwich in his hands. Heavy yelled after him furiously. I figured that he, yet again, stole his breakfast. I dodged him halfway and stole the sandwich from him, giving it back to Heavy. Scout ran back to snatch it away a second time, but I pushed the sheath of my Katana between his steps and made him stumble, sending him flying into a water barrel close to the lower staircase. Another explosion rumbled through the open garage door and made every table and vehicle vibrate like crazy. Engineer yelled at Demoman who was standing outside, drinking again, but he just ignored it and laughed like a maniac. Spy approached the barrel in which Scout was stuck and kicked it over. Scout coughed and tried to yell at me at the same time. I just smirked and raised my shoulders, passing Heavy, who happily ate his sandwich. Downstairs I greeted both Soldier and Spy with a short nod before heading for the coffee machine. Engineer was tinkering with the Turrets again. He had his earmuffs on, but I guess that it does not help much with the noise and quakes Demoman produced. I took my cup from the shelf and poured some coffee in. Medic passed by with some notes in hand. I sighed tired and went off again. I still could hear them talking and yelling, but I understood no word. My eyes were heavy and I felt like collapsing, while getting upstairs on the opposite side of the garage. The hallway was empty for a while. I took a sip from my cup and pulled my legs forward, slowly. Again an explosion... How long will this last this time? Pyro came out of one room. He waved at me, mumbling something that others would hardly understand. His hand pointed at me and the other at his face. I nodded slightly and yawned. ‘Wish I could remember when I last slept eight hours without disturbances.’ I said to him and chuckled slightly, ‘I try and get some rest now... Promise... Although it is not depending on me here...’ Another explosion broke the quiet of the hall. Pyro growled. Maybe he was unhappy about this as much as I was. I raised my shoulders and passed by him. ‘See you. I’m going to the watchtower.’ With that I left him to his business and continued down the hall. The explosions were more frequent now. Rumbling and deep howling echoed through the base. The walls were shaking and I sighed even deeper. The last stairway I had to climb was that old wooden ladder thing with the trapdoor on the end. I stumbled up there exhausted from this rude awakening this morning and tried to encourage myself to smile. ‘Morning...’, I greeted the last member of our colorful crew. He spied outside through the scope of his gun. Sniper was sitting on the black couch’s back and kept watch for any enemy intruders. He also had a cup of coffee here, probably the same as me. We both have much in common somehow. I sack down on the old worn out couch and sighed deeply. My eyes were too heavy. I couldn’t resist the calling. My cup slowly left the grip of my hands, but a sudden explosion pulled me right back up. I nearly spilled the coffee all over my pants. Frustrated I hit the couch again and growled. ‘Argh... Sometimes I wish I was deaf!’ Sniper laughed at me. ‘Well, that would be kind of problematic in battle afterwards.’, he said and I pouted sour, wishing for Demoman to actually get hit by something to make him stop. Suddenly Engineer came up too us. ‘Here kid.’ He threw a pair of his earmuffs over to me and smirked. ‘Might not help much with the quakes and shaking walls, but it’ll do just fine with the noise.’ I looked at him confused. Did he follow me up here just to give me these? I put them on and adjusted them. His head was bigger than mine, so it wouldn’t fit otherwise. The silence was immediate. The sweet quiet... Even though I felt the shaking of the building, this silence was golden to me. Satisfied I smiled, close my eyes and fell into the couch. Sweet dreams awaited me now after this torture of explosions. I hope I can keep these. As I drift off into my peaceful sleep, I think... They are lout and noisy... They are impolite, uncivilized and sometimes pretty annoying... Yet I would never wish to trade my place among them with anyone else in the world...”

-Pit Memo – 20th Day at the Mercenary Base-  
Member Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces