Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Modest Girl, Sleep Walking Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e
Partner: Texas

It seems like everyone is trying so hard
To find sparks, ignite a flame
It seems like everyone is finding purpose
In a never ending game

User Image

And it feels like I'm alive
Like the waves are crushing in on me
And I know what I have found
It is the key to my awakening

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai only stood there with a slight flustered expression as she wasn't exactly sure what was going on. She took the gray cardigan and muttered a small thank you. "Uh... I am not sure..." she replied when asked how she got down to wherever she was. "I just focused and... I fell here," Mirai said as she looked around. When the instructor pointed outside, she looked over and did a double take as she recognized what the "sun" was. "W-Wha..." Mirai stared up at what was her soul for a few moment sin disbelief before looking at the instructor. "I am sorry but... What did I do?"

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:02 pm
sorbet shark

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The instructor giggled upon Mirai's reaction it was understandable for a newbie.
"Well Mirai, I would say you most likely hit the jackpot with your skills."
The brunette said as she smiled.
"This, is my weapon room. And only meisters with skillful soul perception are able to enter a weapon's room. To be more specific... it takes years for a Team to connect and achieve such feature"
She added, still finding hard to believe a rookie was the first person to get in her room.
"And you just made it on your first try..."
That would made the instructor's smile to grow softer.
"That would mean you're a ver special person."
Crossing her arms she gave a confident grin.
"I believe we'll be seeing each other often Mirai."
That said she would give a final look at Mirai's soul up there before turning back to the young meister.
"Well on the mean time make yourself at home. Whenever you feel ready to get back then let me know."
Said the weapon, unsure if Mirai felt comfortable here or if she felt like returning back to the classroom.
"on the mean time, can I offer you something? some snacks or a drink?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

In a never ending game

User Image

Mirai let out a small sigh of relief. She was worried that she wouldn't be a good meister... though now she seemed to have a perk which was good. A special person...huh?
That familiar "You are forgetting something" feeling occurred once more and yet again she shook it off and looked at the instructor as she offered drinks. Weren't they in a soul room? How could you eat or drink. "No thank you," she said.
"Um... does time go by here? It wouldn't be good to keep the others waiting."

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:31 pm
sorbet shark

Mirai would reject the drinks, which was completely fine by the instructor which kept listening to Mirai's worries.
"Oh it's alright. After they were able to see each other's souls some were able to form teams. While others left already to their next appointment."

In the sky, a giant line appeared which expanded revealing the empty classroom as the instructor peeked around. It would seem time passed by quite normally.
"We didn't wished to interrupt people's concentration so we moved them in silence."
She commented before getting back to Mirai.
"Do you have any other questions love?"

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

In a never ending game

User Image

Mirai glanced up at the sky as it revealed that the others had moved on to doing other things. Eventually, her gaze shifted to what was supposed to be her soul again. "Why... does my soul look like that?" Mirai asked before looking over at the instructor "The scratches and cracks... Why are they there?"

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:06 pm
sorbet shark

The instructor would look up at Mirai's soul with a puzzled look.
"I would lie to you if I told you I had any idea of what it means love... but maybe I can ask my mentor, she's quite knowledgeable about souls. She's a talented meister, just like you."
The brunette explained shifting her gaze back to Mirai.
"All I can guarantee is the more time you spend on school, the more time you'll get to know yourself better... with those perception skills of yours I'm pretty sure you'll hit the answer in no time."
The instructor replied, keeping her smile whenever she looked at Mirai, as if there was something she wished to tell the meister. But kept it to herself.
"Very well love. While you're welcome to visit me here whenever you want. I would advice you to try and return to our classroom. It's getting late."
Said the instructor, pointing at the giant circle which pointed at the exterior, Mirai would notice it was already noon.
"Heheh... time passes by on an unstable matter. But with practice, you can have this room run faster than real time. Which is quite handy."
Said the instructor with a wink.
"But you need to train yourself to withstand that speed."

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

In a never ending game

User Image

Mirai blushed as the instructor told her that she was a talented meister. She glanced outside again as she attempted to recompose herself though internally, she felt happiness as well as relief from the compliment. She had been fearful at first about not being a good meister. Part of her was just prepping for a teacher to come up to her and tell her to leave. Thankfully, that didn't happen.
Mirai took a breath before looking at the instructor. She had an expression on her face for a moment that Mirai couldn't describe. It looked like she was about to say something. Anything. Instead the instructor spoke about other things. Her eyes widened as she said it was getting late "Ah? But didn't you just..." she trailed off as she made a face. That was a little annoying. Mirai definitely had to get better at time stuff while here...
Time stuff...
Mirai looked at the sky again "Ok... um... I have no clue how to return," she said, muffling a nervous laugh before looking at the instructor again.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:05 pm
sorbet shark

The instructor smiled back at Mirai who seemed to have a small struggle regarding how time passed by, and even how to return.
"It's quite alright love. No need to rush yourself, we might just wake up quite hungry tho."
The brunette warned the meister as she approached Mirai.
"It's actually amazing that you even managed to ge here in the first place. You only need to polish your skills, and this is the right place to do so. The most important thing... is that today We've realized how special you are."
Once again, it seemed like the instructor wished to say something, she even seemed a little hesitant this times, but eventually shrugged it off as she gave a friendly smile extending her hand at her.
"Misty Taw, pleased to meet 'cha love"

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

In a never ending game

User Image

On queue, Mirai's stomach growled slightly. Or rather her physical stomach of her focused self in the classroom. She blushed again at the instructor's compliment and glanced at the ground "I'm... not that special..." she muttered as part other seemed bothered by this constant noting of her seeming special. She looked up at the instructor once more as she held out her hand and introduced herself as Misty. Mirai smiled and took her hand "Mirai..." she replied with a small smile.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:49 pm
sorbet shark

It was understandable that Mirai's stomach would begin making noices, after all they've spend quite the amount of time.
"Heh, of course you are love, it may not look like much to you... but even at my grade, there are people who would give anything to achieve what you did just today."
Misty replied with a chuckle, shaking Mirai's hand before giving a quick wink at the meister.
"How about I give you a hand?"
Misty would squeeze Mirai's hand gently before there was a bright light between the two, Just within seconds Mirai would see Misty's silhouette vanishing into one object.
But before she could even see something the lights were out.
It would take a few seconds to help her realize she had her eyes closed. There was something in her hand, she could no longer feel the instructor's back.

User Image

There was a voice echoing in her head. And should she observe the blade, she would be able to see Misty beneath blade's surface.
"Still think you aren't special love?"
Misty teased, as she would realize the blade held no extraordinary weight, it was actually quite easy to maneuver.

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

In a never ending game

User Image

Mirai continued blushing as Misty insisted that she was special but didn't say anything. As Misty squeezed her hand and a bright light appeared. Mirai squeezed her eyes shut before opening them. Then all light in the room she was in went out and it was pitch black. Mirai panicked for a split second before finding out that her eyes were closed once again.
She felt something in her hand: A handle of sorts. Mirai opened her eyes again and found herself in the classroom she had been in. Her gaze shifted downwards and saw a sword on her hand. When Mirai realized what or rather who the blade was, Mirai jumped up. "O-Oh my gosh! You are light!" she stated, her eyes bright with excitement. She was actually holding a weapon. And said weapon wasn't heavy like the others she had tried wielding.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:50 pm
sorbet shark

User Image
User Image

"You still don't belive you're special love?"
Misty teased the meister, smiling from bellow the blade's surface.
"I kinda got a feeling that you might be able to wield me... nobody steps inside my weapon room, let alone talk to me in there without having something special in them."
The brunette called out, giving away how she plotted about the possibility of Mirai being able to wield her.
From beneath the blade it was clear that Misty was quite happy about this, and found adorable Mirai's reaction.
"Alright, should we head for the school's dinner? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one starving right now tehee."
Misty commented, given they did spent quite a while inside her weapon room.

Should Mirai accept she would get a tour by the school, courtesy from the instructor she was now holding. Making sure she would get at least the most common locations known, such as the nurse's office, the classrooms, the main exits and, of course, the dinning room.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

In a never ending game

User Image

Mirai took a few more moments to recollect herself. She couldn't believe she was finally able to hold a weapon. As Misty recommended they go to the school's diner, Mirai nodded her head. "Yeah," she replied with a small smile before she began walking.
As they walked around the school, Misty ended up giving Mirai a tour. As she saw different parts of the school, Mirai couldn't help but get a sense of dejavu, especially with the nurse's office. Why was that so familiar... why had she felt like she had been there before? Maybe the nurse's office here was just super homey? Mirai dismissed this and continued walking until they finally made it to the dining room.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:56 pm
sorbet shark

User Image
User Image

Finally at the dinning room, Misty would transform back onto her human form, stretching moments after being released from Mirai's grasp.
"Ah, well thank you for the ride. Here we are tho."
The weapon would lead Mirai to a table. Sitting next to her while picking some of the menus.
"That was quite an experience love. I just hope I didn't scare you off. We would really appreciate if you consider staying at school with us. I promise we'll make it worth your time."
The brunette said with a thumbs up followed by a wink.
"While we wait for someone to take our orders. I'm sure you may have some questions. Wanna share them love?"  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

In a never ending game

User Image

Mirai watched as Misty jumped out of her hands before sitting down. She stared at the menu for a few moments. This place was fancy to act more like a restaurant than a school cafe... When asked if she had questions, Mirai drew a blank suddenly. "I... um..." she glanced to the side in thought. "So... if I stay. What do I do next? When can I start going on missions and stuff?"

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out