Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Modest Girl, Sleep Walking Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:53 pm
Mission Name: Modest Girl, Sleep Walking

Number of Teams Allowed: 1

Enemy/Enemies: 7

Reward: Unlock of [Temporal skill] Upgrade. [1/3]

Images (if any):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Summary (up to two detailed paragraphs):

Opening Theme song

You wake up one day. Feeling different.
Everything looks the same. Everyone's here.
But why do I feel something's just... off place?
Welcome to a scrambled reality, would you be able to escape?
Or is this twisted dimension would get into your head?
Find your way out Mirai, before the sands of time turn against you.M  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e
Partner: Texas

It seems like everyone is trying so hard
To find sparks, ignite a flame
It seems like everyone is finding purpose
In a never ending game

User Image

And it feels like I'm alive
Like the waves are crushing in on me
And I know what I have found
It is the key to my awakening

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai faintly heard her phone buzz. When her eyes were open, she found her body already reaching to the nightstand to turn it off. She glanced at the time as she groggily stared at the phone more a few moments before flopping down onto the bed again. She lay there with her eyes barely open for a few minutes before letting out a small breath and managing to push herself upwards. Her mind felt fuzzy still and her eyes were heavy as she glanced around her room which was organized as always. The sun in her territory filled the room with a comfortable orange glow as Mirai forced herself out of her warm bed. She stretched for a few moments before trudging over to the bathroom.
Like every day, mostly, she went to the bathroom then showered then lifted the water out of her fair using her telekinesis. That made getting her hair ready so much easier. The water splashed into the sink as she then ran her brush through her hair. Mirai paused then as she was thinking about what to wear. Something felt off... She wasn't sure what.
Mirai peaked her head into her room and her attention automatically shifted to the tidy school uniform that was hanging on the door. The off feeling disappeared suddenly. Oh... school. That was right.
Mirai adjusted the towel around herself and walked over to her dresser and finished getting ready. The uniform was very soft and nice. She had never noticed that before yet she wore it all the time. Maybe she just never appreciated that till now.
After sliding on her socks, Mirai grabbed her phone and book bag that was laying near the door and walked into the large hallway of her home. It was odd for Mirai to create such a large place for her home. However, this was her territory and she could do whatever. For now, she wanted to feel like she was living in a castle. If needed, she could change it when she felt like it. She made it to the elevator then... or it looked more like a steampunk gazebo in the middle of the floor. Mirai stepped into it and closed the door "Kitchen please," she said out loud before yawning.
The elevator teleported to the living floor then near where the kitchen was located. What should she make for food? Mirai thought for a few moments as she walked into the kitchen and looked at what ingredients she had. She was all stocked up on food... more food than she thought she had bought last time. Maybe she miscounted? This wasn't necessarily a problem though.
A traditional breakfast route seemed like a decent way to go for this morning. Mirai began preparing some pancake batter. Mirai paused for a moment then before searching the pantry and finding some chocolate chips. Great! That would add to the day then. Mirai mixed a cup of chocolate chips into the batter before heating up two pans. She poured the batter into one before going into the fridge and pulling up some fresh bacon slices. She put a few slices down on the second pan and then began cutting up some fruit while eyeing the two pans.
She began plating then: setting some bananas, strawberries, and blueberries on the plate before putting two chocolate chip pancakes and three strips of bacon on the plate as well. Mirai sat down at a table and began eating while the pans floated to the sink and began washing themselves... or more so Mirai was washing them without using her hands. Mirai checked her phone a few times then. What time did she need to start heading out? 7:30 seemed like a good time. She continued eating her food in silence, enjoying the sweetness of the fruit and pancakes mixed with the savoriness of the bacon. Finally she finished and her fork, plate, and glass that held her orange juice floated to the sink. While those washed behind her, Mirai glanced around. It really was quiet right now... She let out a sigh before standing up as the dishes floated back to the cabinets they came from. She looked at her phone again before grabbing her bag and walking to the front door.
Mirai slid on her shoes as the door opened and she stepped out into a large field of glowing flowers. Seeing them made her smile. It was such a happy view and it reminded her somewhat or her mother's territory. It was comforting. Mirai stretched one more time before a portal opened in front of her and she hopped into it.
Immediately her surroundings shifted from her quiet and comforting home to the busy and loud streets of Death City. She accidentally almost bumped into someone and she quickly apologized while they gave her a simple smile and moved on. It took Mirai a moment to figure out where she was before she began walking in the direction of where school was.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:28 pm
sorbet shark

Mirai would find herself on the bus stop. Waiting for transport to pick you up. It surely would be tiring to just wall all the the way up to DMWA's stairs to get enlisted for her first day of school. She had to test how the stairs would go for her.
Wouldn't it be easier to teleport? Perhaps so, but there was this eagerness about challenging herself and see her physical limitations.
On the buss, the music played seemed to be one of her favorite songs, it appeared that the buss carried a radio station.
As she boarded however, the music was briefly interrupted as an announcement from the driver which appeared to be an automaton, spoke.
"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, T & W enterprises are glad you chose us as your transportation today. This vehicle's route comes across all of Death's city's main streets as well as the famous DMWA. We hope for you to have a safe travel. Please enjoy your trip with us."
And so, the bus went on it's way. It would appear she was hitting luck today quite often as she merely had to wait 1 or two songs before another of her favorite pieces came into play.
Around two or three songs, she was already at the bottom of the stairs.
"Lasts stop, DMWA. All passengers on this stop may leave the vehicle, we are going to restart the route. T & W enterprises thanks you for your patronage."
The stairs would be long. There would be plenty people resting on their way there. How would Mirai fair against it would be up to her physical condition.

Once up however there would be lines of students who'm are lining up to take their student tags.

After the line was up, she would meet up with a fellow worker as he saluted the young girl.
"Good morning. Please write your name on this tag, be sure to identify yourself as meister or weapon."
Said the worker before pointing out a table that was nearby.
"You can pick up your student goodies from that table over there, there's a nice shirt and uniform set made for you. Be sure to pick a uniform of your size."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

In a never ending game

User Image

Mirai listened to the music quietly as she sat on the bus. It was funny that some of her favorite songs were playing. It must've been a sign of a good day then. Once they made it to the bottom of the stairs leading up to the DWMA, Mirai got up and walked off the bus. She craned her head back to stare up at the school as well as the large stairwell. She was about to teleport then stopped as a thought popped into her brain. It might not be a good idea. It would also be rude for her to do that while everyone else had to climb up the stairs. Mirai nodded to herself then before she took a breath and began walking up the stairs.
Fast forward twenty painful minutes later and Mirai made it up the final step, gasping for breath for a few moments before turning around and looking at the view. It was a long climb but it seemed to be worth it. "Wow... you can see everything up here..." she said to herself. Her gaze shifted to the line of students who were most likely new like she was. Mirai waited until it was her turn. She paused for a moment before writing her name and "Meister" underneath it.
"Wonder what weapon I will get..." she wondered to herself. A thought tugged at her mind for a moment... like she was forgetting something again. Then her gaze shifted to the worker who told her about the student goods. "Oh... Thank you," she said with a small smile before going over to the table. She had recalled hearing that the DWMA had their own wide variety of uniforms to choose from though she wasn't sure if that was mandatory. That made her feel quite silly wearing a regular school uniform. Changing wasn't a big deal though.
Mirai skimmed the uniform options before picking a set she wanted. She managed to locate a bathroom and changed there before placing the name tag on her new top. Mirai placed her clothes in her bag before walking out of the bathroom again back to where all the new students were.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:08 pm
sorbet shark

Mirai would spot a lot of new possible classmates, as everyone lined up on their respective teams, the students began shaking hands, introducing themselves before they were visited by a pair of four students who were already seniors.
"Alright loves! Welcome to the DMWA, first of all we'll have our partners here Lucile and Jonathan show you how the meister and weapon bond is created."
The first instructor said with a cheerful voice and possible British accent. Apparently this one was full of herself and confidence.
The other instructor simply remained quiet as the other two would step forward and made a small demonstration about trust and discipline. How combined with perseverance created this strong bond which allowed them to use their skills in perfect harmony.
Stating the lighter the weapon feels, the more affinity you have with said weapon. And same applied to weapons, the less heavy their meisters seemed to feel them the more compatibility they had with them.
And, so the first experiment began.
Clapping her hands together, the first instructor would step forward once more.
"Alright loves, now, go ahead and try it out. I need all the meisters to sit on the floor, and extend their hands, we do this as a safety measure since sometimes they are so incompatible that their weight simply throws them into the floor, so we wish to avoid that risk, especially if the weapon has a lot of edges."
The instructor said as most of the student's on Mirai's line were doing as told, others were hesitant at first but as people started to follow up soon they would join the majority and sit as well.
"Alright, now, Weapons please step forward and take the hand of the person in front of you, close your eyes and transform as much as you can into your weapon form. And see how they balance works. If it doesn't work at first don't worry. Just rotate to the next person and so on. Also for people who don't get any partners here, do not feel discouraged. It's only a matter of time.We have more experienced meisters and weapons to help you out while you find your partner."
The trials had began. And Soon Mirai would meet person after persons who shook her hand, were polite, some rude. Others overly nice. But all of them seemed to be facing the same issue.

Mirai however would feel a little odd. As if she was observed. Should she peek over the instructors, she would see the british one giving some advice to new pairs that had recently be formed. The couple from the example before were already teaching said groups a few exercises. But there he was, the fourth instructor, staring at her with defiant eyes. It was, scary to some degree. As if he was some sort of instructor from hell which loved to make the freshman's lives a torment. But soon, the teacher in the room would ask him to come over and help him review the material. He seemed displeased at first but couldn't do much about it.
Their eyes met one last time. And all Mirai could feel at the moment was... danger.
However, once the he left the room with the teacher, all the tension seemed to be gone. but unfortunatelly for our meister, Mirai wasn't able to form any closer bonds, all of them were quite heavy.
She wasn't the only one tho. Which would save her much embarrassment.
So, as the group was divided between those who were able to form a team, and those who still had to find one. She would run once again into the first instructor.
"Alright loves, don't feel bad. Like I said, this is a delicate process, and it takes time to expand your soul wavelength, let alone learn how to tune it, but be sure that once's you find your partner, it will be the most wonderful experience you'll ever have. Meanwhile Do your bes and train yourselves."
Said this she would sit in front of the group, asking them to form a circle so they could all have a chance to see each other.
"Look loves, while we aren't a tag team as weapon and meister, we are all part of the biggest and most awesome team there is. That being DMWA, so try your best to get along with everyone."
The brunette would soon close her eyes as she would ask the rest of Mirai's group to do so as well.
"Very good. Now what I want you to do is to draw a sphere on your mind. Try to figure what's it's color... listen to your heart beat...then make that sphere beat along... does it change color?"
Should Mirai do so, she would be able to sense her own soul. But hers seemed... hurt, as if the sphere was cracked and needed mending. Unknown to her, she was staring at her very soul... what was it like?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

In a never ending game

User Image

Mirai followed the other new students and introduced herself to some of them. This was honestly a little nerve wracking. One of them may potentially be her weapon. Would they get along? Her attention then went to some senior students who acted as their instructors. As they explained how weapon and meister bonds worked, Mirai's eyes lit up with a mix of excitement and wonder. There was a lot more to this bond than she thought.
Once asked to sit, Mirai made herself comfortable on the floor, her heart beating quickly from a mix of nerves and anticipation. This was it. She was going to potentially meet her partner. Once the weapons began making their rounds, Mirai immediately began having issues...
"H-Heavy..." Mirai managed to say as her arm throbbed while the fifth weapon in got to her. They automatically transformed back to their human form and Mirai lightly waved her hand. Her face was heated by now from the effort of holding up the heavy weapons as well as embarrassment. Her gaze accidentally met one of the instructor's. Wow, was he scary looking. Still, she stared back at him, wondering what exactly he was looking at. She felt her body relax as he finally looked away from her and went on to other matters while Mirai continued utterly failing at finding a partner.
Once the final weapon tried with her, Mirai stood back up, her arms throbbing still as she felt a bit of shame in her gut. Even though she wasn't the only one, it still felt bad. She walked with the other ones that couldn't find partners and met with the british instructor once more. She sat down in the circle like she was told and closed her eyes while listening to the instructor.
Then she tried to imagine a sphere. After a few moments of focus as well as listening to her heart and blocking out other noises, a small sphere appeared. The sphere was cracked and scratched in multiple places yet it glowed a reddish-magenta color, occasionally hues of light blues rippled through it. It was sad yet beautiful. Make the sphere beat along...
Mirai took a breath then and focused on the sphere as well as her heartbeat. Eventually it began lightly pulsing along with her heart. The hues of blue began appearing more and more along with the beat until it changed color completely to a light blue. Then hues of magenta slowly began appearing and it began going back to its magenta color. Mirai was mesmerized by this. It was quite interesting though she kept wondering what the cracks and scratches were about.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:54 pm
sorbet shark

While the tag team half of the classroom already left for some physical workout. The instructor remained with Mira's classmates and kept the work ongoing.
"Alright. Now, I'm going to clear some things up. Most of you, won't see that sphere at all. If you can't... but you find yourself within some sort of room. That is because you're a weapon. Congratulations you've found your own personal training realm. In which you can unfold your deepest thoughts and express them, free from the outside world. This would be a very handful tool for you in the future. I'll get to you about it. On the mean time. Try to explore it."
You could hear the instructor giggling, even her voice seemed to stimulate the sphere's outside, as if it was receiving electrical impulses and Mirai's sphere reacted to them. Not only that. When other students commented. Mirai could see it made the same effect.
"Alright, those of you who were able to keep the sphere in place... that is because you're meisters and have the ability to sense souls... this is the very basic, sensing your own souls. Some of you would have more or less detail upon it. that is because some have a better grasp at this skill than others. Don't worry tho, it is a muscle so to speak you can get it onto good shape with practice. Now... if you may open your eyes."
As they idid they would find the grinning brunette carrying a box with art supplies.
"Now, Everyone grab a sketch book and some art supplies of your choice. And try to paint what you saw during this experiment."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

In a never ending game

User Image

Mirai took a few moments longer to open her eyes than everyone else. She was so mesmerized by the sphere, even more so now that it was reacting to the other people around her. So this was her soul...? Why was it cracked like that then? Mirai's brows furrowed for a moment before she finally opened her eyes and saw the instructor with some art supplies.
Mirai mentally cringed. She was so bad at drawing. Mirai stood up then and grabbed a sketchbook, a pencil, and a couple colored pencils. She colored for about ten minutes before finishing... or at least getting to the point where she was somewhat satisfied with the drawing.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:38 pm
sorbet shark

The instructor gave people as many time as they could. Often the weapons took more time since they had to draw a room, but Meisters had to peek at detail as well.
As some of the people finished they began talking about their experiences.
Others, like Mirai, were still working their way with their drawings, there was no pressure on the matter.
As Mirai and the other two last members came up to deliver their draws, the instructor would smile as she put each and every single one of them within an envelope.
"Very well loves, I'll keep these for now. On the mean time I would like those who'm already chatter with one another to attempt the exercise of compatibility once last time."
The instructor grinned, letting them attempt it one more time to see at least two new teams forming up.
"Great job! now you can go with Lucile and Jonathan to catch up with the others. Have fun loves!"
with the teacher leading them with the other group. Mirai's classmates would seem to drastically diminish.
"See? It's not that hard to find them? Sometimes you need to touch the right buttons."
She told the class while asking them to sit once more.
"Very well, for the rest of us. I would like for each and everyone to try something different. Meisters. close your eyes. Focus on that sphere again. And extend your hand forward. Weapons, come with me..."
She replied with a grin.
Mirai was last, so she would only get to see her soul react through the whole voices in the classroom go with awe and amazement at whatever was happening.
She could here the instructor telling them to keep their voice quiets to avoid the spoilers and prevent them from distracting the other meisters which were still working on their sphere.
How does Mirai's soul react to other people's amazement? How does it react to her own curiosity and emotional state?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

In a never ending game

User Image

Mirai's stomach twisted as she saw more teams get made. Was it wrong for her to be here? She remembered her soul being all cracked. Maybe that had something to do with it? Mirai nervously shuffled her feet slightly until it was time for another exercise.
Mirai sat down and did what the instructor asked. She closed her eyes and held her hand outwards. She focused and eventually, the orb appeared again. Mirai heard some people talk and figured they may be seeing her soul as well? Suddenly, Mirai's soul shrunk slightly and automatically magenta flowed from the cracks and scratched and turned her soul solid magenta in color. The wavelength emitting around it became mores sporadic and quick rather than a simple beat that matched her heard. She kept hearing the other class members and figured that was having an affect on her soul... or at least how she was feeling. She took a breath then and exhaled, pushing the voices away and focusing on her heartbeat like last time. As she calmed down, her soul began to as well. It's form steadied and the hues of blue reappeared and began rippling outwards in response to Mirai's heartbeat as she synced the two up.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:10 pm
sorbet shark

Mirai would suddenly feel something against the palm of her hand. It was a layer of fabric she could tell and upon further exploration she would feel the lines of a bra beneath it. Which gave away it was a person's back.
She could sense her breathing. It was calm. Should she focus, there would be a heart beat. It was different from hers.

The heart beats showed cerulean sparks not to far away from Mirai's sphere. They were flashing with every heartbeat from said person.
Everyone was silent, nobody said a thing, It was as if they were all alone in that room.
The sparks kept calling Mirai, but their heart beats were out of sync.
While she kept breathing calm, she made her breathes heavier and more noticeable. Could that be a suggestion?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:09 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

In a never ending game

User Image

Mirai was so focused that she flinched slightly when she felt something touch her hand. Someone's back? As she managed to focus again, she could now hear not only her breathing and heart beat but the other person's as well. It was dead silent around her now except for that and it took Mirai a few moments to figure out what to do next. She heard the person she was touching begin to make heavier breaths and Mirai herself began changing her breathing pattern to match.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:06 pm
sorbet shark

Mirai would sense the heartbeats begin to sync as their breaths did. Slowly, the sparks would play with her perception of her sphere's surroundings. Drawing the silhouette of another sphere, a bright aqua one which faded into Mirai's sphere's surrounding. Slowly both spheres would develop similar reactions as the heartbeats would get in sync.

But the sphere before her held a strange pattern. It was like scales... the more she looked at it, the details were more defined.. a window?
If Mirai kept pressing on, trying to figure out what the shapes around the sphere were, she would unconsciously zoom her view into it before she would be trapped by some sort of gravity force.
Mirai would feel like free falling until she landed on what appeared to be a white couch. She found herself within an apartment filled with stairs all over it.
What could it mean?
The place was cold. As if it was winter already and there weren't much activity inside it.
Her steps would eco through the halls, but not before she would notice there was another sound from the lower level. The sound were some sort of tunes. Like a radio was playing.
As she followed the music, it would turn louder, the windows from the apartment showed the pass of the seasons in rapid succession, one could see the outside garden pass through the four seasons with luxury of detail within 2 minutes per season. Standing next to one of the windows, there was a figure waiting, staring at the endless cicle which the garden went through.

"A sound soul, lives in a sound mind and a sound body..."
It would seem it was the instructor, even the British accent was there. She seemed to be contemplating these words, still unaware of Mirai's presence.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

In a never ending game

User Image

Mirai focused on the other sphere now as her breathing and heartbeat synced with the other. As she focused more and more, she would suddenly find herself falling. It felt all too real. What was happening?
Mirai landed on a couch then, blinking in surprise as she tried to figure out where she was. She sat up and glanced around, rubbing her arms as it was cold... wherever she was. She had recalled the instructor talking about how weapons usually had a "room" for themselves. Maybe that was it? So was this a good thing? Had she found her weapon partner?
Mirai walked around then, hearing the music and choosing to follow that. She glanced outside and paused, staring in awe and the changing seasons. She saw something in her line of sight and looked to see the instructor staring out another window not too far away. "Ah... excuse me?" Mirai called out as she stood there. "Where... am I exactly?" she asked.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:07 pm
sorbet shark

The instructor kept meditating on these words before Mirai's voice called her out of her day dream.
"h-huh??"
The instructor would stare at Mirai wide eyed for a second. Rubbing her eyes as if not believing Mirai was actually there. But in the end, there they were which brought a silly smile because of the surprise.
"W-well? That certainly was unexpected love. hehe... but you seem to be filled with surprises. Aren't you Mirai?"
Replied before noticing Mirai's School uniform, aware of how cold it was she was quick to hand her a gray cardigan which laid next to one of the couches.
"Oh my I'm so sorry. I would turn the temperature up but it might cast you away... I usually lower the temperature so my wavelength runs slower and it's easier to perceive... but... to be honest you're the first person to come this far love."
The instructor chuckled while looking at the rookie meister. Speak of an unexpected event.
"If I'm not too bold to ask... how did you manage to come down here? I'm sure you had quite a trip from out there."
The instructor said, pointing outside the window, where the sun should be, Mirai would be able to see her sphere, shining brightly. The same blue colors, even the same cracks and scars, although her sphere now looked like a distant object.
"It's quite a big deal you know? ... not everybody is able to achieve this in such short amount of time."
The instructor said as she pat Mirai's back congratulating her for such display of skill.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces