Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Pridelands Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

Location & company: Home with Ryan
Power output: 0%
Soul appearance & strength: normal human

"My best,"
    he repeated, turning to Miss Trumpet in thought. A twitch of resolution, of acquiescence, tugged softly at the corner of his mouth.

"You might be right," he admitted. "I've heard whispers of the town gearing up for battle...
    Perhaps not just Miss Trumpet needs me at my peak?" He was seeking now, standing on near the balcony door; he had, of course,
    been pacing slowly.

"What do you suggest? I could go to the zoo..."

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:57 pm
User Image
"I am the landlord of Tao Residential"
╔══════════╗
Ryan Cooney
╚══════════╝

"well, Zoo seems like a great start."

The landlord commented, sipping from his tea cup.

OoC:

Cotton Shorts Kid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:15 pm

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

"Right," concluded the monk with a nod to himself.
    "Tomorrow then." It looked as though Miss Trumpet was starting to calm down, just as the rain was beginning to pick up. He shut the door, finally taking his cup in hand.

"Is there anything else I can do for you tonight?" Asked the monk, gesturing to a full bag of fresh tea leaves. Well, suppose 'fresh' wasn't the most accurate. The leaves had been aged a little to coax out a fuller flavor.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:39 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Ryan Cooney
╚══════════╝

"I believe that would be all from me boxer san. I still have errands to run. I merely wished to show up and see how were you faring. After all I cannot deal with an impaired worker."

He would excuse himself for the rest of the day as Miss trumpet would keep calling for the monk's attention. It seemed she was full of herself as of lately.

OoC:

Cotton Shorts Kid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:01 pm

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

After a brief farewell was exchanged between the men Illo went and indulged the poor, lonely pachyderm, frolicking in the rain until the both of them, muddy and giddy as could be, began to feel a chill. They hid under a palm tree which had been planted there as part of a facelift for the complex (it was supposed to signal the arrival of the new pool, but instead everyone just settled on a garden).

That garden was flooded now; just as well,
    the flowers had yet to come in (via truck) and the shrubs would thrive on the deluge. There was a little pond growing in the middle of it,
    and Illo, with his kettle, collected rainwater to make, as he proclaimed often, "the best cup of tea in the world!" Miss Trumpet politely declined. Perhaps the caffeine? Ah... It was too late. Must be mindful of the time, for in it was the slippery specter of profit--productivity at least; she counted and nudged the monk's shoulder with her wrist: time for beddy.

So, after a quick an much more orthodox shower, the Iron Phoenix too turned in for the night, content with the day and all the fun he had with his most loyal friend. That night he would sleep deeply, so deep, in fact, that dreams wouldn't be able to reach his worrying mind.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:06 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Ryan Cooney
╚══════════╝

The next morning, the monk would receive a few knocks on the door, which he would not hear for his slumber was strong. Rest would claim his exhausted body and mind for the whole morning.

After his awakening however, he would meet miss trumpet, who stole a place at the bed for her head to rest, how in heaves did she managed to get inside, no one knows, but Illo did knew just how stubborn the pachyderm was.

Should he check on his mail box, he would find a pair of envelopes, one having tickets for the Zoo, just as the landlord promised, yet the other had the official DMWA Seal on it, which, most of the times meant Jobs or Bad news.

Under the formal envelope, there would be a letter there, from Mira it would seem. Requesting his presence at the intelligence bureau.
His presence, she noted, was needed, due to the "nature" of the situation at hand, or so the letter would read out.

Miss trumpet however had other plans, as she had already managed not only to sneak into the apartment but to get her toys as well.

OoC:

Cotton Shorts Kid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:29 am

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

Location & company: Intel. bureau with Mira(?)
Power output: 5%
Soul appearance & strength: meister, fairly strong

Miss Trumpet's nudging wasn't the worst wake-up the monk had ever had, but it certain was surprising. She'd never done this before. Illo reached out and bapped the elephant on the noggin, like the snooze button of an alarm clock.

When he got around to check the mail, a habit vestigial from his days of receiving checks from the monastery, he passed by Miss Trumpet playing with her "toys." They were, of course, precious artifacts from various sites around the world, many of which were given as gifts by mentors he had found there. This, however, wasn't so much new, and therefor wasn't as alarming as the big animal being in the apartment in the first place (Illo had grow comfortable with the idea of taking the trinkets out to the garden for Miss T. to play with). He sighed, smiling and shaking his head.

The postage was half happy and half serious. Illo sat in the middle of the living room, on the floor with leathery hide all around him, fanning the air, thinking, feeling out scenarios in his mind...

"Well, Miss Trumpet," decided the monk,
    "looks like I have some business to tend to." He shrugged. "What? We'll go to the zoo, I promise." He took a moment to activate his powers.

"But first... Let's get you outside--don't look at me like that!" A quick moment of concentration and Illo had readied it; and without any more warning the pachyderm blipped out of the living room and into the garden. Illo gave her a trunk a hug and left himself for the office of Shibusen's Intel division.

In an instant, there was Illo. "I came as soon as I could." He took a few steps in from the doorway, hoping to be done with whatever brought him here as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:54 pm
Corvo Bianco

NPC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mira NaigusUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inteligence Department Headmaster

"There you are"
Said Mira was quick to turn towards the monk while leaving her folder on top of her desk. The clapping sound of her heels would echo as she walked towards he monk.
"I was wondering if you had any spare time? Would you like to have lunch with me?"
Unlike Xuza, who was under Mira's constant pressure. The head of the intelligence bureau was really considerate with the monk. As she wouldn't wish to discuss this request within the coldness of her office.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:33 pm

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

Location & company: Home with __
Power output: 5%
Soul appearance & strength: meister

"Actually..."
    --And here the monk raised a finger tap the side of his chin as though the answer was some type of interjection: timing versus social subordination--" I was going to take the day off," he rejoined. In truth, the monk was starting to enjoy his time there as psuedo-detective. "I have one task to take seriously today, but it can wait until after our talk."
    He didn't quite know how to put this last bit--alas! the torment of endless vows of silence come from a dreamy world of sepia, smoke,
    the lesser brahman, the fuming chants of those one with the Path--so, why not, he cleared his throat and added with confidence,
    "If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could we have lunch at the zoo?" He would, of course,
    provide transportation at the Intel. Head's request.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:53 am
Corvo Bianco

NPC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mira NaigusUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"There's no problem with that, as long as we could have a proper area for discussion, preferably one with not many people around, like an animal exhibition tour. After all I wouldn't want people hearing over my request."
Mira answered, leaving up to Illo to fix the place. She wouldn't complaint against him, much unlike Xuza to whom she would simply impose herself to.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:40 pm

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

In the head-level space of air above a table there was an attractive vacancy. It was filled periodically by the passing bird--finches, sparrows, why not, that perhaps wanted to enjoy the lithe and pungent enclosures of the animals there--that were supposed to be there--as only they could--with a hopping song that told of a happy day ahead: where to go, what mood the rhinoceros was in, how mindful the keepers were of their seed; they would, as one could no doubt imagine, plunder the good seed meant for the exotic birds of continents the climates of which would undo the poor boppity bleeders. It was a time of great imagination for those who saw, but no one ever did. In the passing of a moment there was not time enough for even a full stop at the shaded inns of cheap granite. What the people saw, and, inevitably some chasing off, was the subliminal scene of air and light jostled under wing of pesky pooping birds.

This was all just a fine scene for ones used to instantaneous movement. Illo knew exactly what happened as feathers fell like splashing rain from his shoulder. He started piecing everything together; before the others noticed there was something a bit strange about the way in which the space had suddenly filled (there was a whisper, maybe two, accompanying a pointed finger regarding the lack of the space available), Illo had done this. The scared bird at his left flew off just as people around dropped their suspicion.

"One moment," said the monk, rising with an easy smile to visit the concession stand.
    Here his tricks were not necessary. In fact,
    this was one of the times where teleportation could be a hindrance; Illo knew that sometimes moving faster than the turning gears lead nowhere.

The monk returned, having been at the end of the line, with a funnel cake, a corn dog, and a couple bubble-gum flavored sodas. "Sorry about that," inclined Illo. "I've been somewhat busy lately. How have things been?" He did seem genuinely concerned, though his measured tone mightn't tell it so patently.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:00 pm
Corvo Bianco

NPC

Childish as ever, perhaps this was for the best. Mira merely negated with her head as he apologized.
"No need to, tho I would ask you for some privacy after we've done eating since I don't believe I'll be able to get some space in here."
Replied Mira, who simply left the monk and went to one of the souvenir stores, buying some appropriate clothes for the occasion. Moments later she was back with a baseball cap, Zoo themed shirt, short jeans and sneakers.
"I didn't really wished to stand out on the crowd but at least if I do I would look like one of the staff."
Said the head of the intelligence bureau with a chuckling smile.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:09 pm

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

The funnel cake, for the record, was delicious. Light in texture, not in flavor. Illo pulled himself a piece of it off the bulk mass just as Mira was exiting the shop. He stopped, fluffy pastry poised at the corner of his mouth.

"Never one to take chances, that's for sure."
    He returned her smile, pressing himself up from the table to meet her. "Whatever story you come up with, I'm sure I can follow it,"
    he said with some confidence.

"I hear they have a new exhibit," said the monk as they walked into the gates of the zoo:
    "Royal Elephant. Supposed to be only for a limited time. If this costume of yours can get us back stage, I'd be grateful." His smile,
    as always, was very easy, very natural.

The genius of the instant: in the time of departure, as Illo had been planning since he left home--believe me when I say it took a lot of effort and concentration to amass the required energy to perform the maneuver--a teleportation unseen, behind the curtain, if you will, took place in which Miss Trumpet was teleported into one of the enclosures. Some workers seemed to be stressed, running about trying to figure out what exactly was going on,
    why there was a three ton mammal in the chimp exhibit, barking orders at each other in hushed tones as the two pushed into the zoo past the tropical birds, into the Savannah portion...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:39 pm
Corvo Bianco

NPC

As much as she would like to enjoy the exhibit and the parks installations, duty came first as it was obvious she was smiling out of mere politeness and patience towards the monk. Xuza would had been six feet under should she be on this position, and the rest of her employees would wish they had the bliss of death. There was just something about the monk which earned a special treatment. However, business was business and she had to lead the monk into the talk sooner or later.
"Illo, there's something we need to talk about."
Oddly enough this had to do with this exhibition.
"While I do enjoy your company, the matter at hand I wish to speak with you about regards an animal reserve. Actually the one this exhibition comes from."
Her face reflected patience as if she was speaking to a little child.
"We've received notices about elephants going missing from the reserve... as you now this doesn't belong to our jurisdiction as there are rangers for such tasks. However. A few weeks back they had a word with Dengu Dinga, Africa's Death scythe and it did peak his interest. He sent a simple scout to look after the matter. They reported there was shooting going on around the reserve's perimeters... followed by that. They were gone... along with any further team sent to said area. Even Dengu Dinga resulted severely injured when he went to confirm the fate of his team. So he requested our aid for it seemed they've found themselves with some heavy artillery by some radical group of shooters whom mercilessly shoot anyone besides the reserve's staff.
While we should celebrate from one hand since the reserve had been protected, we cannot ignore the fact we are talking about human lives, good or bad they must answer to justice... not be shot down like animals... and the fact our people from the Africa branch had been caught in a cross fire it means we are also involved and forced to take matters at hand. However large groups don't seem to be the way since it's so easy to add the casualty count. We would like to use your abilities to help us pinpoint and neutralize this threat. "

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:25 am

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

"I see..." Illo was under the impression immediately that he could not refuse the work. No doubt his past was beginning to catch up to him... --he decided, in time with Mira's conclusion, that he was wrong to think of this as a punishment;
    he was born to serve death as it was needed.
    Those tasks too risky for others, he was to do;
    it was his namesake, his birthright.

"I'll do it," he said, calmly, as workers a trumpet bellowed in the distance. "I can leave at once if I have the coordinates."

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff