Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Pridelands Open Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:26 pm
Mission Name: Pridelands

Number of Teams Allowed: 1-2 Teams Max

Team 1.
-- Illo the Monk
-- Miss Trumpet, the Elephant

Enemy/Enemies:
- Mercenaries
- Double Agents
- ?????

Reward:
- 5 souls
- Shelter
- Salvation

Images (if any):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Summary (up to two detailed paragraphs):

The Iron Phoenix finds out Miss trumpet's origins are actually from a long line of elephants yet the last of her relatives are held within a natural reserve in Africa.
But things aren't as sweet as they may look for this reserve is rumored to be in danger because of mercenaries hunting wild animal's tusks and hides.
What would the monk do? Is he ready for what lies beneath the bright sun of the Savanna?  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:31 pm

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

Location & company: Home with ___
Power output: 0%
Soul appearance & strength: normal human

With brunch out of the way, the properly caffeinated monk headed home--not too fast, though; he liked it so to stroll in the shady streets at this time of day, and the way wasn't too long so...

Finally, bathed in sunlight at its highest caliber of white gold, Illo returned to his humble apartment.

"Ah~ Now for some Gung Fu!"

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:19 pm
User Image
"I am the landlord of Tao Residential"
╔══════════╗
Ryan Cooney
╚══════════╝

The part time Gung Fu practice would soon be joined by a sprinkle attack sponsored by Miss trumpet, the elephant. Who spotted Illo at the backyard while she played on her small pool, the sneaky attack was followed by a loud trumpet from her as if trying to make sure Illo knew she was there.

Of course the loud trumpets would cause neighbors to complain should she keep doing so, fortunately the landlord had isolated Illo's appartment to keep all the sound inside, still it would eventually ring an alarm from time to time.

Hours later there would be a loud knock on his door, it was none other than Ryan Cooney, the landlord.
"Yo, Boxer san, how are you faring today?"

OoC:

Cotton Shorts Kid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:36 pm

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

Location & company: Home with Ryan

"I see you, I see you," said the monk, chuckling and walking over to pet and be pet by his beloved pachyderm. Of course, he would miss some training, but that was okay.
    Besides, it couldn't be helped when Miss Trumpet wanted attention. The time fell away from him like dew from a tree, knowing nothing but the softness of her truck and the sharpness of her 'happy' trumpet. So, he was a bit surprised when he was visited by his new friend Ryan.

"Fairly well," answered the monk with a small bow. "Have you come to sample my teas again?"

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:16 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Ryan Cooney
╚══════════╝

The pachyderm would greet the monk as usual with hugs and pushes from her trumpet.
The landlord would share a few glimpses of the monk and his pet before replying.
"Indeed I do, hope you've received my parcel this time"
As a matter of fact, he was an avid fan of the various teas. Particularly Chinese tea. Yet for some reason last month on Illo's usual shipping the selection Ryan asked for wasn't included, apparently there was a few issues with the importation and the package was retained.

OoC:

Cotton Shorts Kid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:43 pm

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

"Ah, yes, I should have it..." scratching his head, recalled that episode and what it might have meant for his residency as he stepped to the side and waved the man in. Small things like this weren't the end of the line for him or other people, but there was a certain urgency in good housekeeping that went with boarding in his price range.

He went to the far side of the living room, brushing a pen and inkwell delicately out of the way with a foot as he went. On the opposite side there was a kitchenette, full of bitter spices and fragrant teas. He would tell none how light the landlord's tastes were in that area; and suffice to say each knuckle was a reminder, a badge if you will, of his toughness regardless of some trifle as this.

"You're a little early." He said so blankly, getting the tea ready as a curious trunk slapped over the edge of the balcony (a balcony, I'll remind you, which sent this place firmly over Illo's budget). "I wasn't expecting you until the fourth. I might have had the chance to do some cleaning..." He trailed off,
    letting himself dissolve into the tea-making process.

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:09 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Ryan Cooney
╚══════════╝

"Oh I'm always early, I had to run some errands and was already on my way here so I thought I could slip by. sorry if I interrupted something"
Miss trumpet on the other hand would be playing outside with a soccer ball which she happily tossed over from one side of the small pool to the other occasionally tossing water at the Kitchenette's window every time she spotted Illo on the other side of the cristal. It seemed that Miss trumpet demanded more and more attention with every day that passed since January.

OoC:

Cotton Shorts Kid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:26 pm

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

After a few rounds of pleasantries, Illo was ready with the tea. He motioned for a small coffee table in the center of the living room. There were a few speakers left over from the last tenants--something Illo couldn't stand not being able to fix--and a few idols which looked to be more significant than copies doled out at stands in the land of the Ganges: Ganesh, Apollo, Indra, Gautama...

"Oh, no, nothing too serious. Just a day's practice--I must remember to pray for the monastery tonight." He had started saying things like that recently;
    the monk didn't need to regale anyone with whom he spoke further about the luxuries his upbringing afforded him. He blew on his tea. Just as he was curling the cup to his lips, a crack of lightning caused Miis T. to snort.

"Oh, good," he said, turning a passive gaze to the outside. "We've needed the rain." He smiled, spotting Miss Trumpet. "And she needed a bath. Silly girl. I know she'll roll around in the mud and get even more dirty than she was."

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:43 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Ryan Cooney
╚══════════╝

The landlord nodded as Illo stated there was no big deal, to which he took his word on it and proceeded to enjoy his tea as well.
Miss trumpet kept making it rain on the kitchenette's window, making Ryan turn over and smile over at the Pachyderm.
"I must confess I did not thought you were serious when you said you'll keep her. You know an elephant is a great responsibility, especially when they are growing up...Do you have her interact with other elephants?"
Call it cliche but there was something about Miss trumpet's eyes that caught Ryan's attention lately, as if he knew them from before, but he couldn't exactly tell why, when or where.

OoC:

Cotton Shorts Kid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:51 pm

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

"I..." Illo was caught, and the words stuck in his throat for just a second or so. He set his cup down. "No, I can't say I do. I thought about teleporting her somewhere she might see some--" he paused to look out the window again-- "but I don't know if she would handle it very well. Whenever I transport other people they seem to be dizzy..." He kept his eyes on the rim of his cup as he turned back toward Ryan.

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:57 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Ryan Cooney
╚══════════╝

"Have you ever considered the most complicated yet not dizzy inducing method?"
The landlord asked. After all, she still had the need of other elephants which was why Ryan asked given Illo never mentioned taking her out to meet other pachyderms and every time Ryan visited Miss trumpet was always around.
"I do not mean to intrude, but you know it's healthier for her to hang out with other pachyderms, otherwise she might grow up believing she's nothing like them."
Miss trumpet on the other hand tossed the soccer ball against the window before snorting, calling out for the monk already.

OoC:

Cotton Shorts Kid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:05 pm

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

Come to think of it...

Miss Trumpet was a little on the human side. Illo, of course, didn't realise it, didn't think anything of it. He certainly didn't as he rose to answer his pet with a rainy game of socc--

"Oh..." Suddenly it hit him. He had brushed off the comment with a finger, but now it seemed that only cleared the surface of the problem.
    "I see. Perhaps you're right, my friend." He turned, something of worry on his face.

"What should I do?"

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Ryan Cooney
╚══════════╝

"Well at this point I would suggest a gentle approach to her pachyderm world. Perhaps she's already used to the human world that having her jump to a national reserve might be a little too much. Perhaps you could visit a Zoo since there would be lots of people there to help her being comfortable."
He couldn't help but to notice certain features on Miss trumpet as she knocked on the window, demanding the monk's attention.
"I wonder...If it's not too bold to ask may I know when and where did you get her?"

OoC:

Cotton Shorts Kid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:40 pm

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

Finally, Illo had opened the window. Almost immediately, a trunk reached in to curl around the monk's ankle. Not tightly, mind you, but firmly enough to hold his attention, that's for sure. He obliged his lovable mount with a gentle stroking of her trunk, holding the ball up for her.

"You want it? Yeah?" He chuckled.

"Oh!" His head snapped back to the conversation at hand. "Let's see..." Now was time to think...

"Yes, I remember. Melanie and I were training out in the Savannah. I was trying to get her over this nasty habit she had of letting her environment dominate her energy consumption--not to mention focus! Oh, she could never--anyway, there we were. She was looking pretty down. Honestly, I was worried."
    Illo's face seem to wear that guilt, and it wasn't graceful.

"i was about to call it quits, when this little nugget showed up," he concluded, that smile returning to his face. "She seemed too attached to Melanie, and I had no idea where she came from, so we decided to keep her."

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:16 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Ryan Cooney
╚══════════╝

The guild on the monk's eyes was clear as daylight and something that wouldn't escape the landlord's eyes, nor that he was strange to this fact as news spread quite fast on the residential.
"Sounds almost like a fateful encounter boxer san, but it would also explain why is your pet so attached to you at this moment."
The landlord explained, looking over at the demanding pachyderm which seemed to be at ease once the monk was secured.
"It is only natural for her to think you might disappear as well. She needs other Elephants to move on with her life. And a change of scenery should do you some good to move on with yours as well."
Cooney said before walking up to pad the monk's shoulder.
"You know it wasn't your fault, nor anything you could had done to prevent it... do you? Everyone involved in this line of job knows we're exposed to this type of risks."
While not knowing if he had the time to mourn, it was clear he still resented the loss. Which would do him no good, neither to Miss trumpet.
"Right now, this pachyderm here needs you at your best. How about taking a vacation? I know we can handle things in your absence."
He suggested.

OoC:

Cotton Shorts Kid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items