Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Avatar The Last Airbender: Double Trouble Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:12 pm
Katana growled lowly, glaring at Zuko. "You know...these are your soliders too. Why the hell aren't they trained better!" she scowled and looked away, brushing a bang out of her face. She hated those stupid childish behaviors. As iff those stupid vibes weren't enough getting stalked? That was just pushing it. She stopped abrutly and looked at where Fai had sent the small shock.

"If you can hear me if I so much as even feel your presense again I'll remove your head, kick your disembodied head down a hill, tear open your chest, rip out all of your organs and burn you to crisp." she raised her voice and continued to walk. Walking past a shocked Fire Lord Zuko.

Zuko shook his head. True Katana was a great advisor, war general, and normally wasn't one to get THIS easily annoyed. he watched silently as she strode past him, brushing a bang out of her face. He gave a small sigh and walked beside her. "My men are trained, but not used to a woman as a general. Not to mention you make odd impressions on people." he spoke to lase sentance under his breath. She was odd though. Sometimes wise, sometimes short-tempered, sometimes the single kindest person you'd think there is.

The rest of the walk went smoothly and she didn't seem to show any more signs of lost temper. The gates slowly opened into the castle yard, the whole area a lush green. A few pathways wond themselves around and trees and bushes here and there. "Zollo, why don't you go give that to the doctor." he stated. He went down one of the paths, going to back where there was a large pond, the one he spent time at hen he was younger. He stopped and stared for a moment. "Lady Guo? You should be resting." he went over to her quickly. She sat near the edge of th epond, and turned her head towards him.

Guo looked up, her soft amber eyes turning softly to Zuko. She brushed some of her dark red hair out of her face and gave a small chuckle. "You worry to much." she gave a small hint of hidden laughter. She rose up and looked behind Zuko. "Katana! she exclaimed. She went up and hugged Katana and took a few steps back.

"I have not seen you when seems like so long. Either you've grown or you just look so differnt now." she spoke with excitment in her voice. The two both walked over to the pond, standing near the edge.

Katana looked over at Lady Guo, concern for her health floating adrift in her eyes. "Are you sure you shouldn't be resting? I mean...I don't want you to get any worse or anything." she stated. Though she had calmed down quite a bit it was more or less for Lady Guo's sake. Though mentally her temper and anger still flooded her mind. Those stupid soliders.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:35 pm
Fai couldn't help, but laugh at her sisters threatening yell, and people who knew her, knew she was more than damn well capable of doing that or more. With her though, there was no such thing as overkill, with the exception of a few times.

This woman looked in excelant health, with the exception of her paleness, and watched Zollo nod to his father, before running off towards the castle.

A smirk curled it's way onto her lips and she began to think of a ploy to simmer Katana's temper, but also to get her even more annoyed.

Zollo nodded at his father's order and ran towards the castle. The doctor was sipping tea with one of the other elderly advisors, but looked up as if expecting his presense.

"I have the herb..." he said setting the herb on the table infront of the doctor

"Good-good my boy. The medicine will be ready to days from now."

"why so long?"

"It needs to work with the other ingredients, that process can take some time depending on what result you wish to get out of it."

"Just please hurry. Lady Guo might get worse."

"Do not say such things, only think of what good will come."

"Yes sir." Zollo said, before leaving, and had to go make sure Lady Guo's nightly herbal tea was being prepared.

Fai casually lifted her foot, as if to scratch her ankle, and pressed it to the earth. Sending a shockwave through the ground, aiming for the Fire Lord's feet, and only used enough so it would throw him of, in Katana's direction.

If her calculations were correct, the both of them, would end up in that pond, and she would be a very happy person, her sister, quite the opposite. She watched the earth, seeing the unnoticable, if not familiar with earthbending, wave travel, and turned her expression blank when she saw Zuzu begin to fall forward.

XxJezixX

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:10 pm
Katana smiled softly until a sudden force, Zuko actually, collided into her, kocking them both into the pool. She lifted her head up from the water, most of it still floating around in the pond. "FAI! GET OVER HERE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" she shouted. She curled her hand into a fist punching Zuko in the side. "Get up lazy!" she exclaimed in anger.

Zuko lifted his head from the water, spitting out what was left over. What had happened? His ears rang at Katana's shouting and she had a punch that felt more like a steel spike being driven into his side. He glaced fiercly over at her. "What the hell was that for?!" he shouted back at her.

"For not getting the helll off me! Now get the ******** off mme or I will send flying so high into the air when you land you'll die!" she shouted right back. she tried pushing him off but when he was dazed he was dead weight. She growled low in her throat. She was very tempted to just airbend him off her.

Lady Guo laughed, placing a hand over her mouth in an attempt to hide it. She leaned over, holding her side in her laughter. The two just kept argueing and it was so funny. If she going to die...she wanted to die like this. Laughing at one of these precious yet funny moments.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:46 pm
Fai was right along side with Lady Guo, with holding laughter, and straightened up, giving Katana her most innocent look. "Dear sister, you suspect me of doing such a thing to you?" Pretending to add a sniff and acted hurt.

She back away anyway and tapped her feet preparing her to run, just in case

[ it's short! gomen]  

XxJezixX

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:45 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:34 pm
She watched amused as her sister's temper caught hold and throttled to high hell. She had timed her sister's callaspe perfectly and watched as Zuzu and lady Guo made a somewhat hurried rush back to the castle.

Fai sighed, petting Mari on the head, before following after them, and with her pace she managed to catch up without much problem. "May I ask a question of you Lady Guo?" she asked softly.

Zollo had finished preparing the tea and now the servents pushed him from the kitchen, saying they would serve the tea to the Lady. He sighed and made his way to the study, her was due for his tutoring session anyway. Iroh was his tutor as he was his father's.

[ it still short... xP]  

XxJezixX

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:57 pm
Guo looked over, curisoity showing itself within her eyes as she raised and elegant brow. "And what would you're question be? I certianly cannot deny the request of a dear friend's sister." she replied in her normal calm tranquil tone.

Katana groaned slightly, trying to shift around but feeling something stopping her. Her lashes lifted up slowly, noticing it seemed dimmer then she last remembered, and her vision began slowly to straighten. Slowly she scanned around before realizing what was going on. "Zuko put me down, now!" she shouted, using what felt like all of her energy to try and break free.

Zuko tried to retain his hold, knowing this wouldn't last too long. He felt a sharp pain in his chest as she had driven her eblow into it. He stopped for a moment, trying to catch his breath. "You'll just fall, now stop being stubborn." he commanded, his eyes narrowed at her.

"You're being stubborn!" she argued.

"I'm starting to think that those two are meant for each other." Guo whispered over to Fai, giving a small giggle at the end. When she caught a gaze from Zuko she stood straight and continued walking along with them, watching at Katana still kept trying to break free, giggling time to time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:50 pm
Fai smiled at Guo, she was quite the troublemaker, and there was something about her. She had a hunch, it wasn't some ordinary sickness, and she had seen numerous cases just like it. The women, physcially sick with certian times, but it merely turned out they were pregnaut, and she thought Guo was in the stages of morning sickness now and then.

"Are you with child?" she asked softly, only, hopefully, so Guo could hear her.

[ sleepy... going to bed ]  

XxJezixX

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas