Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Rainforest of Faydark Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nathrezim Coldbringer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:56 am
Vol'jin's mouth watered as he though of fresh food that he didn't have to catch, cut up, and cook. "Yes ma'am! I certainly am!" he shouted with a wide smile. He took a seat next to the table and took a deep breath. "Your doing a great thing here. And the animals dont mind you one bit?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:41 am
* Spiritua laughed again, taking out some fresh fruit and then grabbing some beef that Paix hunted down and took several peices back. Spiritua skinned and cut out parts of the internal supply before and washed the meat well.

"The one's not use to humans are the ones who mind, if they didn't enjoy it, they would leave, or challenge me. I normally win on the challenges, which is good because I don't plan to be taken over by a beast."

It was finally all set to cook when she had returned home, she began to cut it up to make the cooking easier. With a bit of flavoring from one of the fruits that she had set away from Vol'jin, she began to cook the raw meat to its fullest.

The house was full of a deliscious combination of beef and a bit of lime flavoring. It wasn't long before it was done and she set it up on a counter. Spiritua then took a few more fruits and vegetables and began to set up two dishes full of meals. She set one before Vol'jin and one in another seat before sitting down.

"Hope you enjoy..." She said, waiting to see if he was the religious type who would set a prayer. Spiritua didn't mind either way.

Wolf Rider
Crew

Nathrezim Coldbringer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:21 am
Vol'jin instantly began to dig into the meat that was before him. He stabbed the cooked meat with his knife and shoved it into his mouth. The juices ran down his chin as he quickly chewed up the meat and swallowed. Vol'jin brought the plate of vegetables closer to him so that he could practicly inhale it all, which is what he did. He scooped what remained on both plates with his fork and his fingers. Vol'jin finished by licking the plates and licking his lips. He reached for a napkin and wiped his chin and hands off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:59 am
* Spiritua narrowed her eyes slightly, but widdened them again. "Hungry you were, well anyways, I have to attend to my chores, don't do anything rash in the house." She laughed, heading outdoors and aiding the wounded beasts first who were slowly recovering within the indoor pen. The one that was injured the most snapped at her, but Spiritua calmed it and began to tend to the wounds that almost killed it.

* Miyaru, the fox-squirrel didn't follow Spiritua, but remained inside with Vol'jin. Pretending to sleep, it was really watching Vol'jin, a clever beast, despite its size.  

Wolf Rider
Crew

Nathrezim Coldbringer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:58 pm
(( three cheers for gaia messing me up! ))

Vol'jin laughed a little at how unproper he was at eating. He stood up and looked around for a bit wondering how he could repay this good deed. He picked up his axe and thought back to what happened int he forest. The wispers seemed to be more like a mans voice. But the language, he had no clue what any of it meant. Vol'jin sighed and looked at his reflection in his axe. Strange things are indeed at work here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Dalvan Krypt crept about the others, hidden in the shadows...  

Karmeth

Unbeatable Hunter

3,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Wolf Rider
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:13 am
* Miyaru watched the man very closely with dull eyes. With a yawn, she returned to what seemed like sleeping once more.

* Paix, the dog wolf that had dragged Vol'jin to the ranch flickered his ears a bit as he heard an approaching stranger. He whimpered to the dragon whom it was near to pass it along and then ran beside Spiritua and whimpered again. Spiritua neared her attention to Paix once she was done tending other creatures wounds. She had yet one more to tend, but she looked towards paix curiously.

"Paix, what's wrong?" Spiritua finally asked as she moved on to the last injured animal. Paix whimpered and then turned its head to one direction well baring its fangs and releasing a quiet growl. Spiritua frowned, she didn't like the sound of it if it had made the most caring wolf dog in her ranch growl and bare fangs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:17 pm
Vol'jin shook his head and put his axe back on his back. He smiled and walked outside towards Miyaru.

"Miss, I have to repay you for what your doing. Is there anything I can do for you?" His eye had caught sight of Paix looking very strange. "Whats with him?" Vol'jin stopped at Miyaru's side and looked through the gate, into the forest.  

Nathrezim Coldbringer

Wolf Rider
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:48 pm
"I'm not sure... with either question. Paix, what's wrong, this is the first time in a long time I last seen you growl." Spiritua asked worriedly, she had finished tending the wounded animals and cleaned up after herself. Paix followed her around, but then Miyaru got up in response to Paix following her around. Miyaru made a little squeel with a perk of the ears as if to ask, "What's wrong?"

* Paix whimpered and turned to Miyaru, replying with soft bark tones. Miyaru nodded and hopped up ontop of Spiritua's shoulders, make a worried tone as well.

"Aye? You too Miyaru?" She asked, petting both Miyaru and Paix.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:56 pm
Dalvan became again the wind and blew into their ranch.

He moved past the dogs, taunting them, then around Spiritua, creating a mini-tornado for a moment.

He next moved toward Vol'jin, picking up in speed, hoping to knock him flat to the ground.

Once past Vol'jin, The Wind-Dalvan blew unto the top of the ranch, reforming into his true form.

Dalvan Krypt began to laugh. "You people really don't have great security..."
He cracked his neck and swiftly drew his scimitars. "Scared yet?" He laughed.  

Karmeth

Unbeatable Hunter

3,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Wolf Rider
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:05 pm
* Many of the dragons turned into Dalvan's direction, one shooting flames in his direction in response to the threat. The elder dragon who spoke the human tongue released a growl, then directed his attention towards Spiritua and Vol'jin.

"Spiritua and visitor, flee... let us handle the trespasser." The dragon offered.

* Spiritua exited the building with Paix by her side. Miyaru gave squeel like growl as it faced Dalvan. Spiritua barely gave mind to Dalvan however, she knew he was a threat, but she didn't bother to deal with it.

"What business do you come with stranger?" Spiritua asked calmly, she made a signal with her hands to order the beasts to stop attacking. Almost all of them obeyed her, and those that hadn't were stopped by those that were stronger.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:13 am
Dalvan again became the wind and doged the flames, which set the building on which he had been standing on fire. He moved to another closeby building and retook a human shape.

He laughed at this womans calm atitude. It would be the death of her.
"I come to take all you own, all that is of you.. then to kill you and your friend there. I wont lie to those that I am about to end."

Then then threw one of his spiked chains at one of the younger dragon's.
The chain pierced through it's skull becuase the chain was traveling at a swift speed. The dragon let out a cry and colapsed, when it did the chain came out of it's skull and wrapped itself back around Dalvan's arm. The dragon began to bleed to death.  

Karmeth

Unbeatable Hunter

3,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Wolf Rider
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:00 pm
* Spiritua healed the most dire part of the dragons wound, it still bled but barely. Her First Aid magic was very strong from all of the practice.

"Come to take all I own? Aye, but I own nothing. Not even the beasts that accompany to their last pride are whom I own." I replied, something accured to her then. It was probably the same one who murdered those two merchants in Terra. She smiled and turned away, entering her home quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:55 am
Ashado had heard the Dragons roaring, so he had responded. When he was not heard, he followed the sound. He came to a stop in front of the ranch, blinking, confused. He eyed the dragons carefully, and roared softly to gain their attention. He rose into the air, and hovered over the wounded Dragon and landed softly. He abruptly took his human form and stopped the bleeding from the Dragon's head.
User Image  

Shimai_Tepes

Wolf Rider
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:12 am
* The young dragon emitted a purr at the soothing feeling of the last amount of healing that the stranger attempted on him. It opened its eyes, but then realized once again it wa sa stranger and stood. Some of the other beasts looked at the stranger as the others gazed towards the other stranger who posed as a threat.

* Spiritua had sensed that another stranger had entered the ranch as well. She sighed after turning her side glance back towards her home.  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff