Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinypersons

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:18 pm
She turned around and looked at him slightly confused and worried.
"Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:21 pm
Shinji shrugged, and walked next to her."Yeah, I'm fine. I just got a weak heart, a really weak heart." he smiled at her concern."Don't worry about me. I've made it this far down haven't I?" He laughed softly.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:23 pm
She smiled at him softly.
"True just be careful, I don't want to get framed if you die." She tried to make a joke out of it like he did but she was still slightly worried.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:28 pm
He was laughing slightly."What, you? being framed? For the death of a dragon? Please," He winked at her.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:31 pm
She smiled softly and laughed kinda nervously.
"Ya, I guess you have a point." She turned her attention back onto the trail.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:41 pm
"Just tell me when your feet start hurting," He put his hands behind his head. "I'll be glad to help."((he means by horseback))  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:03 am
She looked at him a bit confused but just nodded and continued. She doubted she would get tired growing up on her feet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:16 pm
He looked up into the heavens, at the sky he had just recently flown through, and put his arms down. "What about your family? Shouldn't you be with them?" He seemed to know the answer, but asked anyway. He didn't shift his gaze from the sky.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:53 pm
She looked at him, desiding if she can actually tell him.
"I'm going on a trip to see some other reletives that are in some economic issues. My parents desided that I was a better choice than my younger siblings." She didn't want to tell him the truth, she just didn't feel like he was someone she could trust.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:09 pm
He shrugged, allowing that."Well, just be thankful that you have parents, or a family..." His crystal gleamed in the sunlight.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:07 pm
She looked at him with a hint of pity.
"Let's just say my parent's arn't as nice as they sound." She rubbed her arm absent-mindedly as she starting to think about what her parents were doing right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:41 pm
He laughed, and shook his head. "They can't be all that bad," He looked down at the ten-pound golden cross hanging around his neck and smiled."Well, I know I've got a loving Father," He glanced at her and smiled kindly."No matter what, you do too."  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:45 am
She rolled her eyes and tried not to laugh at him.
"Well he sure has an interesting way of showing it." She couldn't look at him for some reason she just looked further up the path.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:41 pm
"The way I see it, God is like the wind: You can't see him, but you can feel him..."  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:04 pm
She nodded.
"The way I see it is the wind is the source of most deaths." She really didn't want to get into a religious argument but she couldn't agree with what he said. She tried to change the subject.
"I take it your dad gave you the cross?"  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces