Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeh Rickster
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:32 am
DUN DUN DUN IT'S THE Rikky Boy profile. Wippididoo

Name: Alec blaugh nooo wait I mean Rikky eek ninja
Located: England >___> in the South East part. (The region near London. I think nowadays they are calling London a region of its own O.o )

Likes: Flood, webcomics [uh.. at the moment I read ctrlaltdel and chugworth], homestarrunner + the gang. Though my fave is the 1936 homestar heart
Computers [ I go on a bit too much >___< ] and the games which nicely compliment them. Ohh and we have Ps2.
Also I have a GBA
I like online games and forums. Uh.... I like my pals. I like making long pointless emails of frustation and sending it to all my contacts on MSN biggrin I like lager too domokun
Running out of ideas here... ooh! Huggles. And glomps. Especially actually glomping people xd That catches 'em out. "ooof" Heheheh
eek EEEEP How did I forget.. I Love my music. Keeps me sane.
Ok I think that's enough for now.

Dislikes: Sheep people. I.E. people who follow everyone elses examples and are not FREE [ go the freedom people woot ] also a good example.. chavs. Well.. go here >> The chavs << It's kinda disturbing. I have a theory for the end of the world based on their existence. But that's a little off topic sweatdrop
Ok so I don't like pop music . That makes me sad sad
People who are so stuck up with themselves they could probably lick their self inside out with ease.
I don't like people who use hard to read languages such as ThIs KiNd. Which actually takes up a lot of effort - so I don't get that. And then there's ALL CAPS for the whole of the post. I mean what's that all about neutral and then there's l337 which I can barely read. So I actually hate them.
Oooo oooo I hate people who over-use exclamation marks gonk
And I mean that on MSN too O.o Makes me sad U_U
Most of my dislikes involve people.. so I think I can stop there wink

Other info: Ima going to fail my exams... well no. But I will under-acheive. Because Ima lazy giiit xp
Not my fault.. honest
Some days I'm as bright as a .. a bright orange. Other days I can be one depressed hell of a sucka. Uhm I'm most definitly weird. In a good way of course. Obviously. I mean.. who would suggest otherwise.
I go a bit ott with my aggression sometimes. Like in conversations with people - I tell them how I'm going to kill someone. That.. freaks them out. What with all the realistic sound effects and detailed descriptions from me. That's a recent habbit of mine. People seem to have suddenly started being more.. irritating towards me. I think that's enough said.
Also yay for my journal. Nobody but my people on my friendlist can see it whee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:48 am
Name: Eddie
Location: PA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Likes: Bob and George, Homestarrunner, Five Iron Frenzy, Ska in general, Food, Megaman, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Halo, My G-Mail Account, and the other things I like.
Dislikes: Music shown on MTV (except switchfoot), Evanescence, Rap, Country, Bush & Kerry, the political machine, and Bob Sagget.
Other: If you're going to insult one thing about Homestarrunner, let it be the prices of the clothing.  

5FeJuggernaut

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:26 am
Name: Memai
IRL Name: Ean gonk
Likes: Yaoi, manga, Daisuke Ishiwatari, blankly staring at the ceiling, roleplaying and annoying my friends whee
Dislikes: Homophobes >_O And racists!
Other info: I am an artist...ph34r me and my ability to poke people in the eye with a pen by accident domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:12 pm
Just because I haven't been as active as I should be...

Name: nicole
Located: BC, Canada
Dislikes: n00bs, rap music (you heard one song you heard them all), repeating noises, and other stuff.
Other info: Uh.. I don't know. I"m a boring person.  

Rice On Toast

uckfairco

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:28 pm
Name: Janice
Located: USA, CT
Likes: Linkin Park, Homestarrunner, Weird Al, Rock, Lotr, Money, Hackysack, Computers, Video Games, sitting down to a good horror book, hanging out with my friends, and Plays.
Dislikes: Spam, Glasses, Braces, Dumb Blondes, and Snoring.
Other info: I'm in 'The Homestarmy' guild, the 'Linkin Park!!!!!' guild, 'the Stephen King Guild', and 'Teh Music' guild. I'm on a huge quest currnetly, and I'm not too far on it (donate!). I have a lot more friends then last year, I have braces, I have cantacts(w00t!), and I have an older sister. Oh, and I have two dogs, and I used to have a guinea pig.

Well, now you know who I am. Toodles!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:53 pm
Name: Ida
Age: 17.....maybe 16....its just a fex months different gonk
Located: USA
Likes: F.L.C.L or Foolie Coolie OR Furi Curi *pant* so many names for that show. green day i heart Billie. i like HS of cours and umm. oh i strawberry icecream i also like to play resident evil and DDR.
Dislikes: preps, not strawberry icecream, n00bs (doesn't everyone though?) and My 4th grade teacher Mrs. Shirey. im in collage and i still remeber her gonk xp (see other info to find out why im in collage)
Other info: well im about 16 and im in collage. why? 1. i started school a year earlier than normal and i skipped 7th grade. (it taws scary) and i have liked no, loved the same guy for about, hmm 5years and still, i he has no idea. so that is about it for me xp  

monkey_turtle123

henaro

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:40 pm
Name: TP
Located: USA, GA
Likes: hangin w/ friends,rap,playin video games ,goin out to the movies,anime,THE RED SOX,an HOME STAH RUNNOH
Dislikes:the NY YANKEES ><,violence,my computer,girls who think they can get away w/ cheating,an assholes  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:24 am
Name: Jake Ford
Located: u.k milkton keynes
Likes: internet, homestar, ps2, killzone, pop-rock, t.v, the simpsons, attempting to skateboard and failing stressed , saying random sentences that make no real sence, im starting to animate but havent made any good toons xp .
Dislikes: NOOBS, flamers, sprouts, labelers, smelly types of cheese, my cousin, my aunt, this thing my dog does, did i mention LABELERS, i realy hate people who make fun of how literate people are. im semi-literate but they always find something to point out scream
Other info:.. unlesss you mentioned marshmallow i wont point out my kickboxing, my animating, my freinds, my good computer with the stickey keys, or my personal information so..... ohh cwap  

DeleteMeNowPlease213

drgnladyblue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:49 pm
Name: Erin
Located: Brigham Young University in Idaho for now, but i'm going back to Bakersfield, California in April
Likes/Hobbies: chicken, artichokes, seafood (especially crab legs and California Rolls), anime, video games, swords (just in general; i've got one custom made out of balsa wood by my best friend; i'll have to take a pic sometime), movies (PG-13 or lower of course), MUSIC (not just listening to it, but i play piano, clarinet, and i LOVE to sing), H*R (duh!), computers, drawing, pool (billiards), Star Wars!!!, cars (could pretty much name anything i see), softball (my position is catcher or left field), and my current main hobby is that i'm writing a Star Wars novel (it's gonna take me awhile though...*sigh* )
Dislikes: rap (hate it with a PASSION stressed ), bananas (i never even ate them as a baby lol), canned pineapple (fresh is teh bomb), my job (grr being a phone interviewer sucks...i advise you all to please humor or at LEAST be sympathetic towards people who call and ask you to take surveys instead of just yelling at them or being mean stressed )
Other info: ummm can't really think of anything; i'll update this every once in awhile though. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:25 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

PerfectAsIAm

Quotable Informer

Seline of Wildar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:39 pm
Name: Seline

Located: Southern California

Dislikes: Rap (Does everyone in here hate rap?), Boring People.

Other info: Umm . . . I like to RP . . . sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:26 pm
Name: M.B.
Located: A lot of people are from California, huh?
Likes: Anime, Videogames, Swords, Homestar Runner, Computers, Martial Arts, Reading, Writing, Linkin Park.
Dislikes: All other Rap, Pickles, Sushi, Physical Labor, Punks, Goths, School.
Other info: I like displaying my insanity. Oh, and Tamahome is the bomb.

Taka Tamahome

Elarath Lunari

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:45 pm
Name: Nick
Located: Chicago, IL, USA
Likes: Anime, Videogames, Swords (fighting and collecting), Homestar Runner, Computers, drawing, Nintendo, Gaia, MMORPGs
Dislikes: Physical activity (what nerd WOULD like that?), n00bs (as my signature will tell you), people who are against any of my likes, interests, or hobbies for stupid reasons.
Other info: None. Sange, I pretty much just copied your Likes and added 3; all true though, heheh.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:32 pm
Is it just me, or do a lot of Mormons like Homestar? Ok, on with the bio.

Name: Bridget
Dislikes: My hometown, liars, people who use words to confuse me  

Samantha_Grey

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

DorkMasterNorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:36 pm
Name: Tanner Warnick
Location: West Valley City, Utah ( I agree, the climate does suck eggs, especially right now. Can't keep the same weather for more that 12 hrs. lol.)

Likes: Well, HOMESTAR, reading, singing, Video games, music, green, most of the things already mentioned.

Dislikes: Stupid people who talk without soing musch research before opening their mouths, hypocrites, rap, country, my brother,the list sometimes seems endless  
The Homestarmy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff