Member Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:51 am
The guild now has quite a few members and im kinda wanting to know everyone here and a little about them. Tell us all about yourself using the format below.

Name: C.J.
Located: USA, UT
Likes: Anime, Videogames, Swords (fighting and colelcting), Homestar runner, Computers, swimming, and drawing, and most athletic activities especially climbing, and writting.
Dislikes: pickles, rap, mushrooms, stupid people with skulls thicker than thier butts, and seafood and football.
Other info: I currently own the Homestarmy guild . I take great pride in the fact that i am considered crazy and insane and I find it funny that I lost my swimsuit in front of 12 different schools in one of out biggest swim meets. Ya, i had 2 choices for that one. Cry of embarasment, or laugh. I chose to laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:14 pm
Name:Stephanie
Located:USA;AZ
Likes: Japan, fload crying ( i miss you!!),kat.,DDR, heart Dance heart ,anime um.. thats all i can think of right now. oh and pickles ( what is wrong with you?!?!) and dogs, i have 9, and 5 cats. and 2 snakesand a bearded dragon.
Dislikes: stupid people, RUDE POEPLE!!! scream , um... myself. and, and, i dunno... i dont really dislike many things... besides chocolate. People who steel my cell phones...  

Samarathin

Mr. Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:26 pm
Name:.. Vincent, but I prefer to be called Jack
Located: California
Likes: Mazda RX-8, cross-country, wrestling, soccer, football, hockey, swimming, food, sleeping, cooking, whacking spiders and bugs, Homestar Runner, Happy Tree Friends, black, gray/silver, dark blue, citrus fruits, peaches, rice krispie treats, alternative rock, money, making money, charging people at unreasonable prices for stupid stuff ($2.00 for spilling soda near me), recieving money for holiday occasions, Christmas, vacations, Thanksgiving, my birthday, pigs, cows, giant pandas, tigers, lions, etc and other junk.
Dislikes: onions, anything with over 4 legs, garlic, olives, ranch dressing, waiting for my birthday, waiting for a holiday I like, terrorists, people who underestimate me, unripe fruits, my older sibling's smelly stuff, glue, alarm clocks, scallions, mushrooms, green bell peppers, celery, people who annoy me for my money, people who try to jack my money, people who insult my money, and more stuff.. I don't know the entire list myself..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:55 pm
Name: Todd
Located: Indiana
Likes: Anything homestar, video games, anime, ketchup, money... thats about it...
Dislikes: sunlight, (I have really pale skin)anything athletic, people who not-like me, people who dislike me, people who hate me... thats about it...  

Mr. Moo
Crew

Hi This Is Graham

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:06 pm
Name: Graham
Located: USA, Great Plains Region
Likes: Old FF Games, Emulators, Computer Games, Homestar runner, Punk Rock, Old AFI, TSOL, Ramones, Dead Kennedys, Clash, Minor Threat, My friends, concerts, my town, coffee shops, skate shops, tea, mendota, macaroni and cheese.
Dislikes: Anime, most people, pop, rap, "pop punk", emo, school Jocks, Preps, Emo Kids  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:00 pm
Hmm.. I guess since I have like nothing in my profile, it wouldn't hurt to post a little Bio ^^
Name: Jesseh
Birthday: Dec. 13 *nudges person beside her*
Located: Toronto, Ont. Canada! woot.
Likes: The idea of Sange nakkid in a swimming pool with 12 other schools staring, all music, No need to say Homestar!!! Being evily playful, computer>>Gaia//maybeh other chats, English, Arts, All my buddies (like my real ones and ofcourse my sexy internets wink ), dancing like a freak xD, my English boy friend heart teehee. RPing at times, Sushi, pizza and subs! Funny poeple!!! God, if there's one thing I love is someone with a sense of bloody humor!
Dislikes: School(no patience for it), discrimination.. even though some racist jokes can be kinda funny sweatdrop People that ignore me or a friend or says anything evil about a friend stressed My hair, homework >.<, that weird feeling you get sometimes that's like a mix of guilt, anger, jealousy, boredom, and depression and it's really saddening. I tend to get that alot.
Other info: I still wet the bed. gonk Ok, maybe not but something I do do is over use emotion icons and I'm sorry to all. *sniffles*

JSE

Shalene

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:44 pm
name: Kat
state: Mesa Arizona, at my computer...
likes: Snuggy, Fload, food, food, my door( i just got one after 10 years of not having one.), music, my friend Joe, and thats about it, besides Yuki...
dislikes: everything else...... ya...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:14 pm
name: kayla costner, but most people call me some variation of fload
location: west valley city, utah (usa) though i hate the place (the climate sucks eggs)
likes: green, cheese, my green chucks (converse all stars), funny people, anime, chow mein (YUMMY), guacamole (ALSO YUMMY), pizza (ALSO ALSO YUMMY),cheesecake (it's DEFINATELY NOT CAKE), garlic (lots of it--i'm italian), quiche, mushrooms, pickles, onions, bell peppers, olives, ranch dressing, scallions, celery, clam chowder, ALL SEAFOOD, chinese food, greek food (especially souvlaki, zatziki, and gyros), food in general, poetry, writing poetry, black, people, ed edd 'n eddy, M*A*S*H, compies, playin on compies, chattin with my friends on the inet, listenin to music, anything that's not country or rap (besides the slim shady songs--i think they're pretty funny), drawing (though i can only mediocrely draw women and sometimes guys), money (lots of it), seeing people smile and be happy, making people feel good, giving people presents, getting older, hanging out with my friends (especially the ones that are in arizona and actually acknowledge that i'm there), being able to do something without anyone fussing over it, octopi (i likes more than one, though one is good too), platypi (again, more is always better than just one), and lots of other stuff
dislikes: chocolate, cake, cookies, breakfast sausage (though i like all other kinds of sausage), ketchup (i don't hate it, but i won't knowingly put it on something), mean people (me), any form of discrimintaion (i hate it more than anything in the universe), open doors (pet pieve), not being able to cry, being complimented, having red hair, and a few other things that i can't think of right now
other info: i don't hate sports, but i suck at them. i hate being in utah and away from snuggy and kitroen

more likes: cleaning, answering phones (like secretary stuff), sorting stuff, taking stuff that's not mine(i'm a clepto--i even take stuff like notebooks, little toy swords, pants, etc)
more dislikes: immodesty (i usually won't say anything about it, but i prefer people to be relatively covered), swearing (it doesn't surprise me and doesn't bug me too much, but i'd prefer people replace it with somethin that kinda makes sense. swearing, in my opinion, makes people sound less intelligent than i'm sure they really are)  

Phoebe Of Une

Daxton Phillips

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:32 pm
name: Daxton, other form of fload (kinda alternate personality) (shhh!)
age: i have no idea. i didn't know i was supposed to be counting
dislikes: anyone who has a problem with me being an alternate personality of fload
other stuff: talkin to me is just talkin to phoebe which is just talkin to fload which is talkin to kayla which is pointless because she's insane and probably has no idea what's going on because she daydreams about her shaunness all the time and it severely hinders her work process (but like she cares--try to bring her out of it and she just goes right back)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:59 am
Name: Jess
Located: Ont, Canada
Likes: buffy, angel, listening to music, reading, rollerblading (though havent done it in a long time), the colour blue, my computer, forums, final fantasy games, homestar, accents, anything Harry Potter, action movies, christmas, wolves, cats, creme soda, chocolate chip cookies, celery, pickles, and more : )
Dislikes: mushrooms, onions, any kind of pepper, sports like football, baseball, etc. flys, any kind of insect pretty much, rude people, being sick, school, being shy, really hot weather  

Dragon_LiLy

~Awesome~Skawesome!~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:05 pm
Name: Jennifer
Likes: pizza, birthday parties, being 16, ice cream, popcorn, gum, bacon, brownies, Josh Groban, music, people, cell phones, friends, people who like me biggrin , smiley faces
Dislikes: white chocolate, chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, nuts in ice cream, people who don't like me xd , how obsessed Sange and Pheobe are with each other, violent people, bums
others: GO SMILEY FACES!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:24 am
Name: Rachiru Bokuku
Loccation: My computer desk
Likes: Writing, drama, RPGs, cosplay, internet, SciFi, HOMESTAR RUNNER.COM!!!, stuffed animals, and anything Japanese
Dislikes: Big egos, school, beef, and anyone who gets joy out of hurting people (i will destoy them! mwahahaha!)
Other Info: I attend Crazy Go Nuts High *^-^* and I've gotten a 132 score on Peasants Quest the last time I played!

Magical Girl
Rachiru-chan

Magical Girl

12,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Waffles! 25

Daredevil Matrix

Shadowy Rogue

5,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:30 pm
Code Name: Matrix
Likes: Italian food, movies, contemporary Christian music, hanging with my best bud (satto_saiyanwarrior), and RPGs
Dislikes: Rap xp , cussing, school, bad weather
Other info: Go to CGNU (go dumples!) and I'm probably one of the popular kids there. LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:39 pm
Name: I'm a Magical Jedi Kitten, I don't have a name
Loccation: A soft sofa
Dislikes: Cold weather
Other Info: Um.... I have a pink lightsaber I use to destroy my enemies whee  

Magical Jedi Kitten

Magical Kitten

4,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hero 100
  • Waffles! 25

Tobias Starkiller