Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Forsaken Destiny
Vampire witches and all races Rp ((people needed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what race are you?
  vampire
  Witch
  mage
  demon
  elemental
View Results

lol3131

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:46 pm
Gaia name: maykitty
Name: Kira
Race: Cat Demon
Apperance: User Image
Bio: She can shape-shift, use elemental powers and use alchemy to make weapons.
Weapons: Anything but usually a Shuriken.
Other: Shes fun, random and sometimes easily angered.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:47 pm
(( I know it sucks but I don't have alot of ideas on how to start. ))
Kira was walking around a castle.  

lol3131

The Never Ending Nitemare

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:49 pm
maykitty
*Lira appeared in front of you*"hello welcome to my castle"((no prob i dont care and sorry for the little ** thing i am used to that))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:53 pm
Dark-shoes23
maykitty
*Lira appeared in front of you*"hello welcome to my castle"((no prob i dont care and sorry for the little ** thing i am used to that))

(( Its okay alot of people RP differently I used to use ** too but I got used to writing the actions out. ))
Kira smiled "Hello my name is Kira who are you?"  

lol3131

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:55 pm
maykitty
Dark-shoes23
maykitty

(( Its okay alot of people RP differently I used to use ** too buy I got used to writing the actions out. ))
*Lira bowed*"i am Lira owner of this castle Welcome to my home"*you couldnt see her face for it was covered by a black hood because she was in a black cloak*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:03 pm
Dark-shoes23
maykitty
Dark-shoes23
maykitty

(( Its okay alot of people RP differently I used to use ** too buy I got used to writing the actions out. ))
*Lira bowed*"i am Lira owner of this castle Welcome to my home"*you couldnt see her face for it was covered by a black hood because she was in a black cloak*

Kira looked around then looked back at Lira "Its a pleasure to meet you. Your home looks very nice."  

lol3131

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:08 pm
maykitty
Dark-shoes23
maykitty
Dark-shoes23
maykitty

Kira looked around then looked back at Lira "Its a pleasure to meet you. Your home looks very nice."
"not really but thank you"((g2g sorry))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:15 pm
(( Its okay ttyl bye! ))  

lol3131

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:43 pm
(ok here I am, i'll get my profile asap, im making some minor changes to it.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:32 pm
Gaia Name: crimsonwarrior1760
Name: Roland
Race: Dragon kin
Elements: Earth(mastery) Fire(training)
Weapons: Long sword
Appearance: He stands at 5'11" and is about 115 lbs. His black hair goes to his mid back. His skin tone is very pale. His left eye is a very deep crimson Red while his right eye is a golden color with a tiny black slit down the center. He wears a black vest with a red undershirt, the left sleeve of the vest covers his whole arm, while the right sleeve is completly torn off. His right arm was replaced by a claw gauntlet, made of the red scales from the ledengary Abyss Dragon. His black pants are some what loose for easy movement. He wears black traveler shoes.
Bio: Not much is known about him. All that is current was he was suppose to be raised by the Abyss Dragon. Sometime when he was young, he got into an accident and lost his arm. The abyss dragon had saved his life by replacing Roland's arm with a claw gauntlet forged from it's own scales. The Abyss Dragon replaced Roland's lost blost, with it's own, thus giving Roland his 'dragon eye'  

RolandTheWicked

Stalker_Vamox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:51 pm
Gaia name: Stalker_vamox
Name: Hakaisha
Race: demon
Apperance: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i269/Stalker_Vamox/1145646291_gaanimeice.jpg
Bio: Killed her parents when she was younger then lived on her own.
Weapons: bow and arrows, knifes, scythes, and 2 swords  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:55 pm
*she walks around doing nothing so she sits down on a rock by a hot spring. She takes her kimono off and gets in*  

Stalker_Vamox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:22 pm
*Lira smiled it is wonderful for people to be here*she thought  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:28 pm
Zasz lands hard on his feet just on the outskirts of town...staring at the ground all he can picture is the face of the woman who said that he was her brother, its possible, but how...he thought they were all dead, figured they would all have forgotten him by now....his hand grasps his dia katana hard, whipping it from its sheath cleaving it through a close tree, dropping it to the ground instantly....sheathing his blade he breaths in deep...
"what am i doing...my sister is over there" he turns and looks at the large castle...
"well, she sure did well for herself, thats for sure..." his wings begin to flap as he begins to fly ever so gracefully towards the castle...  

biblis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:31 pm
*Lira sat on the roof staring at the picture from long ago*"what have i become?"she asked herself*she laid down staring at the sky*  
Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff