Reply Winterguard
Zombies- what was your past Winterguard Show? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic_Zel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:45 am
It was first entitled Where do I go? then Allegretto, then Mi amour, it sucked cause the theme kept changing, but I have high hopes for next year!!! W00+!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:28 pm

Our show that year was to, "Look What You've Done" by Jet. We were basically emo. We had this hot sabre move where we basically slit our throats.
(We actually had two small guards, one varsity and a JV, I was on JV as were the rest of the freshmen. :3)

Last year was, "Kissed by a rose," and well I really have no clue what Jenifer's concept was. I ended up quitting because well, I could not handle her at all.

New instructor = <3.
He was our Captain my freshman year and drum major last year. In fact he did the choreography and drill for the JV show my freshman year.

Pudding Raven

like smoke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:39 am

THE RING

My freshman guard show, was the best yet but now I'm a junior, so glad we have premier coming up this saturday!

Anyway, that was a creepy and amusing show to perform. I was just a flag then. 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:25 pm
This is my first year of winter guard, we are doing Simple Gifts. The show is really fun. We are more like ballarinas i guess....although, on our floor, one of the patcheds is a hylighter yellow that reflects on the ceiling.......XD We won our first competition last saterday =] (We are a AA guard)  

Aisutenshi1093

tweety15cool

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:52 pm
our show this year is about zombies  
Winterguard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items