Reply Digital Destiny
Digimon Voice actors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ohkami Majin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:07 pm
Ohkami feels rather out of place because she only really knows digimon adventure/02. sweatdrop

My favorite digimon seiyuu would be Yuuto Kazama, and I also love gomamon's japanese voice, although I don't know the actor's name. I think the voice is just perfect for him heart .

There isn't really an english voice actor that sticks out to me as a favorite. I think all the characters had good voices, but there isn't one that sticks out to me as a lot better than the others. I suppose I would pick Doug Erholtz, who was Takeru's voice actor in 02.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:16 am
Takeuchi Junko and Joshua Seth ftw.  

Taya1357

Takuya O_o

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:00 pm
Junko's awesome. I was skeptical at first, but really nice voice for Takuya, even though it is a girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:13 am
I'll admit to being behind on my information, but I was obsessed with Yamato's dubbed voice actor Micheal.

So obsessed, that I found out he did an episode of Star Trek Voyager, and I kept talking about it.

My friend then dled the episode and gave it to me.

I love him forever for it.

whee

He played a hypocondriac. It amused me and I wanted to huggle him.

I never researched it, but I think I heard a lot of Digimon voices in the movie Metropolise.

The only reason I bought the movie was because Micheal did a voice for a character, and I could have sworn I heard digimon voices through out it.  

Werewolf Garnet

SplashTOMATO

6,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:18 pm
Vampire Alice

Waa, I remember hearing about that so long ago... but I never got a chance to see it. Wouldn't mind doing so X3~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:40 pm
Vampire Alice
I'll admit to being behind on my information, but I was obsessed with Yamato's dubbed voice actor Micheal.

So obsessed, that I found out he did an episode of Star Trek Voyager, and I kept talking about it.

My friend then dled the episode and gave it to me.

I love him forever for it.

whee

I never researched it, but I think I heard a lot of Digimon voices in the movie Metropolise.

The only reason I bought the movie was because Micheal did a voice for a character, and I could have sworn I heard digimon voices through out it.

You make me want to watch that ep lol

and yes the Metropolis movie has a couple Digimon VA's I noticed that when I watched it on adult swim a wile back  

Soreiyu

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Digital-Dorkster
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:33 pm
Thought it would be appropriate to put this here, because y'know... dubbed Savers VA's....

((Stole off animenewsnetwork.com, 'cuz I'm a lazy bum...))

Brian Beacock as Agumon
(voice-acted Bokomon and Takato)

Colleen O'Shaughnessey as Yoshi Fujieda
(voiced acted Sora)

Crispin Freeman as Thomas
(voice-acted Koichi/Duskmon)

Dorothy Fahn as Lalamon
(voice-acted Lillymon, Mrs. Kamiya, Mrs. Wong)

Quinton Flynn as Marcus Daimon
(never did Digimon voices, however, voice-acted Iruka [Naruto] and Kon [Bleach])

Skip Stellrecht as Gaomon
(never did Digimon voices, however, voice-acted Ryu [Street Fighter II])

Brianne Siddall as Ikuto
(voice-acted Tommy/Kumamon, Calumon)

Jamieson Price as Sampson
(voice-acted Janyu Wong, Seraphimon, Yukio Oikawa)

Kate Higgins as Miki
(never did Digimon voices, however, voice-acted Sakura [Naruto] and Talho [Eureka 7])

Kirk Thornton as Yushima
(voice-acted Gabumon, Mummymon)

Mary Elizabeth McGlynn as Sayuri Daimon
(voice-acted Mrs. Hida, Ms. Nonaka)

Melissa Fahn as Kristy Daimon
(voice-acted Rika)

Sam Regal as Kudamon
(never did Digimon voices, however, voice-acted Lil Slugger [Paranoia Angent] and Shino [Naruto])

Stephanie Sheh as Megumi
(voiced acted Nimami [Tamers movie]. In more "known" anime, she voice-acts Oirhime [Bleach], Hinata [Naruto] and Eureka [Eureka 7])

Steven Blum as Falcomon
(voice-acted JP, Yamaki, Flamedramon, Guilmon)

~*~*~*~*~

((Lalamon and Chika... this shall be interesting, since the voice actresses are cousins. X3))
Although I am more content about the subbed Digimon Savers already (knowing the dub will be showing on Jetix this fall), I still like a few of the voice actors. For one, there's Blum-sama and Freeman who kick more than a**, I don't care what anyone says. XD!! Uhm... Megumi's voice I am excited about because she'll always remind me of shy little Eureka and Hinata. Chika... can you say Gaz (Invader Zim)? She's gonna have the Gaz/Rika attitude. XD!!!
Yushima is also one I will be waiting for, because Mummymon's voice creeped me out. Badly. In a good way, but still... Miki's voice I think could have been a bit more deep and serious, but y'know, she did play Talho, so I'll be waiting on the voice of my 2nd mini-skirt police.
However, I will miss the Japanese voice actors, especially Agumon's and Yoshino's. Ah well, I supose I'll see what Data Squad has in store for me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:50 pm
Yaoi_Yuri_DigiFreak
@ Nicole/Splash: Heh. I think I may be the only one then. I mean, I liked him as Yamato, too. He was a lot more level-headed. XD! But like I said earlier, Takuya's puns... *sprints*
@ Ami: Eureka 7!! heart Ichi-Freak has an unnatural obsession with Freeman.
I DO NOT have obesession! Just a very extreme like of Crispin-sama. As you see my fave VA is Crispin Freeman but I also like Steve Blum and Colleen O'Shaughnessey.  

Ichi-freak

Digital-Dorkster
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:18 pm
Ichi-freak
I DO NOT have obesession! Just a very extreme like of Crispin-sama.

You are such a liar. X3
Is there anyone on the face of this earth who liked Masaru's english VA? I dunno, I would have thought his voice would be much deeper. O_o;; But Yohsino's work, and so does Touma's.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:41 pm
Yaoi_Yuri_DigiFreak
Ichi-freak
I DO NOT have obesession! Just a very extreme like of Crispin-sama.

You are such a liar. X3
Is there anyone on the face of this earth who liked Masaru's english VA? I dunno, I would have thought his voice would be much deeper. O_o;; But Yohsino's work, and so does Touma's.

It's pretty dorky, which is cute in its own way, but I definitely prefer Hoshi. xDDD I kind of wonder if he'll be okay in the parts where I expect him to get downandsexylikeHoshidoesashfkjdhfkjdshfkjshdfkjdhf. Doubt it'll happen. omgdeepHoshi |O~~~~~~~~~~  

SplashTOMATO

6,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Digital-Dorkster
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:30 pm
SplashTOMATO
It's pretty dorky, which is cute in its own way, but I definitely prefer Hoshi. xDDD I kind of wonder if he'll be okay in the parts where I expect him to get downandsexylikeHoshidoesashfkjdhfkjdshfkjshdfkjdhf. Doubt it'll happen. omgdeepHoshi |O~~~~~~~~~~

Hoshi is ze bomb-diggity. X3 No 'bout a doubt it!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:25 pm
Yaoi_Yuri_DigiFreak
SplashTOMATO

Hoshi is ze bomb-diggity. X3 No 'bout a doubt it!

*THROWS A HOSHI PARTY AND GOES ARM-IN-ARM WITH DIGIFREAK*~~~~
I was listening to Beater! on the way back from work today. BIG DORKY WIN, Masaru~~  

SplashTOMATO

6,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Soreiyu

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:53 pm
I kinda dislike the new geeky Masaru voice but I like everyone else's dub voices  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:09 am
Nicole1725
I kinda dislike the new geeky Masaru voice but I like everyone else's dub voices

Yeah, it's pretty geeky. XD I really do worry about the more serious parts. Any hope for the US voices to match up with the original in the down-to-earth HEART-IMPACT aspect?! Mmm...

*tomato trollies around*  

SplashTOMATO

6,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Digital-Dorkster
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:21 pm
SplashTOMATO
*THROWS A HOSHI PARTY AND GOES ARM-IN-ARM WITH DIGIFREAK*~~~~
I was listening to Beater! on the way back from work today. BIG DORKY WIN, Masaru~~

Wha--!! Hoshi Parteh? AWESOME!!!! heart
XD!! I wish I had a song to listen to with Masaru's voice. ;__;

Nicole1725

Masaru's is slightly getting better, but........
Freeman did an amazing job with Touma's (suits him very well, in my opinion), and I love Chika's voice actress, as I always have. X3

Digital Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff