Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
talk things about Ocarina Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tesla Charlatan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:58 am
But you shouldn't read the thread about Twilight Princess or you won't be all that surprised...

OoT is special to me for it is the first Zelda game I ever played; after I played it, I was totally hooked on Zelda...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:46 pm
Fiora Vixen
But you shouldn't read the thread about Twilight Princess or you won't be all that surprised...

OoT is special to me for it is the first Zelda game I ever played; after I played it, I was totally hooked on Zelda...

you know the wierd thing is..I played the old zelda but I didn't know it was the same thing as OoT because I was so young then and my friend wanted me to rent OoT (for the first time ever) and I kept on saying no it looks stupid..and then I rented it and didn't put it down ^.^ and I remembered the name zelda and was surprised that it was the same thing...very ironic ^.^  

Ionis
Crew

Peaceful Shounen

Exquisite0802
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:43 pm
Taru N
i had a ps..but i made the switch for OoT and im glad i did. As for buying a gamecube i bought it for resident evil...glad i kept it cuz now a new zelda games comin out!
xd

Oh I wanted Resident Evil so bad I couldn't stand it! BUT the PS2 had Tony Hawk and I'm a huge fan of those...and FFX...and there's not a lot I need to say as far as that goes. ^^

Since joining this guild, I rekindled my Zelda-love today by really re-playing for the first time since last August. Why do I ever even put it down...?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:53 am
Oot was my first zelda game too heart After I started playing it I fell in love with it. I liked the story line and everything.

When it first came out I had a n64 and a playstation. I think the only reason I bought a gamecube was because of windwaker and some mario games. sweatdrop  

crazy blonde girl
Crew

Exquisite0802
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:18 pm
I think my favorite part of the whole thing was some of the music...I'll never get tired of hearing "Saria's Song" or some of the warp tunes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:46 pm
Exquisite0802
I think my favorite part of the whole thing was some of the music...I'll never get tired of hearing "Saria's Song" or some of the warp tunes.

I agree the songs are a big portion of the game for me i love them and i loved getting new one's as i went along in the temples ^.^  

Ionis
Crew

Peaceful Shounen

Tesla Charlatan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:00 pm
I love Epona's song; I bought a Gamecube 'cuz of Windwaker...

My whole family and I agree that Zelda is the only thing keepin' Nintendo alive in the console business...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:29 pm
after the OoT I really didn't like much that Nintendo put out...what I heard of Majora's Mask made me kinda sad...so I didn't even bother to pick it up. oO;  

Exquisite0802
Crew

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:10 am
majora wasn't that bad. just Oot is better. i liked the warp songs like nocturne of shadow  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:59 am
It's been so long since I played OoT that I forgot what the Fire Temple song was called, but I had that one stuck in my head for the longest time...

*thinks for a moment* I can still hear it *basks in warmth of the song*  

Tesla Charlatan

Naomi Soto

Dapper Hunter

1,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:17 am
OoT is what made gamecube and Nintendo for me. I had played Zelda as a little girl but OoT definitely made me a lifetime Zelda and Nintendo fan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:16 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0

Exquisite0802
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:39 pm
Fiora Vixen
It's been so long since I played OoT that I forgot what the Fire Temple song was called, but I had that one stuck in my head for the longest time...

*thinks for a moment* I can still hear it *basks in warmth of the song*

It was called "Bolero of Fire" ^_^ Just for...I dunno, trivia purposes, I guess?

My favorite warp song was always a tie between "The Minuet of Forest" and "The Prelude of Light"...they're such pretty songs!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:05 pm
ok, put it this way. OoT was the first Zelda game i ever played, we got it with the nintendo64. I looooved it! I couldnt stop playing it until i finished, and then i played it over and over and over until, now, i know everything that will happen long before i get up to it. Truthfully, its the only Zelda game I've actually finished, i got Majora's Mask, but got stuck at the Snakes in the Desert, i never had enough magic to stay as Giant Link. And now I have 6 Zelda Games, all of which I've started but never finished lol (playing them all at once, difficult to get somewhere) So, I'd reccomend OoT to anyone, hope you enjoy it as much as i did!  

`Quetie
Crew

Exquisite0802
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:14 pm
Zelda_Kitten
ok, put it this way. OoT was the first Zelda game i ever played, we got it with the nintendo64. I looooved it! I couldnt stop playing it until i finished, and then i played it over and over and over until, now, i know everything that will happen long before i get up to it. Truthfully, its the only Zelda game I've actually finished, i got Majora's Mask, but got stuck at the Snakes in the Desert, i never had enough magic to stay as Giant Link. And now I have 6 Zelda Games, all of which I've started but never finished lol (playing them all at once, difficult to get somewhere) So, I'd reccomend OoT to anyone, hope you enjoy it as much as i did!

*lol* OoT is the only one I've beaten, too. I feel kinda bad for that...but I swear I'll fix it!  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff