Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
talk things about Ocarina Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:25 pm
tell me things that you think i don't know about the game xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:21 pm
Hisharoe
tell me things that you think i don't know about the game xd

I know a whole lot about that game..it's kind of scary but I havn't played in so long >.< *wants to play again* crying Ocarina of time is by far my favorite with Majora's mask not to far behind ^^ I can't wait for the new zelda to come out!  

Ionis
Crew

Peaceful Shounen

Akito the Dark Prince

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:54 am
Hooray, I'm finally in!
Now, Zelda is one of the greatest things to ever have been created, not far behind language. And Ocarina of Time in particular is one of the greatest of the greatest. I actually rank it 2nd best video game of all time, behind Super Mario 64. Mario's 1st because it broke so many boundaries and revolutionised gaming, Oot's 2nd because it took that new bar and raised it a few thousand metres. mrgreen
I love Oot with a passion. I positively can't wait until Twilight Princess. Oh to finally see what happened to Link the 1st after his travels in alternate-dimension land. My guess is something akin to Sliders, where Link is unable to find his own world. Hence the hero never returning in Wind Waker's prologue and also this "Twilight realm" I've heard about. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:45 am
Akito the Dark Prince
Hooray, I'm finally in!
Now, Zelda is one of the greatest things to ever have been created, not far behind language. And Ocarina of Time in particular is one of the greatest of the greatest. I actually rank it 2nd best video game of all time, behind Super Mario 64. Mario's 1st because it broke so many boundaries and revolutionised gaming, Oot's 2nd because it took that new bar and raised it a few thousand metres. mrgreen
I love Oot with a passion. I positively can't wait until Twilight Princess. Oh to finally see what happened to Link the 1st after his travels in alternate-dimension land. My guess is something akin to Sliders, where Link is unable to find his own world. Hence the hero never returning in Wind Waker's prologue and also this "Twilight realm" I've heard about. whee

great way to put it ^^  

Ionis
Crew

Peaceful Shounen

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:36 am
a total copy!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:42 am
Hisharoe
a total copy!!! blaugh

Buh? confused
In the words of the great theme-based game show contestant Pauline Hanson, "Please explain".  

Akito the Dark Prince

Tesla Charlatan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:56 am
The majority of the latest Zelda games were total copies of OoT; mainly WindWaker...

But, as they say in business: if it sold well once, put a new name on it and sell it again...

I got higher hopes for Twilight Princess...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:57 pm
i never fully played windwaker and from what i did play i didnt like...GASPETH! SOMEONE NOT LIKING A ZELDA GAME?! i think ocarina of tima and majora's mask are the best games...lets hope i can add this new game to my list of "GAMES I WILL KILL FOR TO PLAY AGAIN"

heart  

Taru N

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:20 am
Akito the Dark Prince
Hisharoe
a total copy!!! blaugh

Buh? confused
In the words of the great theme-based game show contestant Pauline Hanson, "Please explain".

i'm just random
-Hisharoe  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:22 am
Hisharoe
Akito the Dark Prince
Hisharoe
a total copy!!! blaugh
Buh? confused
i'm just random
-Hisharoe
I figured such...  

Tesla Charlatan

Ionis
Crew

Peaceful Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:51 am
I have high hopes for Twilight princess too.. I didn't really like windwaker even though I played it to the end, didn't beat it just played really far into it...because it was a zelda game 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:49 pm
Yes, Twilight Princess is possibly the REAL reason why so many people bought a gamecube...  

Tesla Charlatan

Exquisite0802
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:08 pm
Haha, I'll openly admit that OoT was the ONLY reason I bought the N64! ^_^ (I had to choose between the PS or the N64...OoT came out, I played it once, my decision was made xd )

as for the game...man, it blew me AWAY! It still does! I don't think I'll ever possibly get tired of it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:19 am
OoT was really good... playing it AGAIN!!! and just for the fun of it I beat windwaker like 6 times... i was bored okay?

can't wait until twilight princess comes out!!! *starry eyes* blaugh  

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0

Taru N

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:26 am
i had a ps..but i made the switch for OoT and im glad i did. As for buying a gamecube i bought it for resident evil...glad i kept it cuz now a new zelda games comin out!
xd  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces