Generic Favorite Gundam Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:32 pm
Colonel Lady Une
Hm... His plan involved dying so Earth would surrender. I don't exactly know how it worked out that they got peace. Perhaps he considered the pilots as a factor which would aid in bringing about the fulfillment of his plan after his death? He did talk about Acts a lot in the series. The first Act was the assasination of the pacifists if I recall correctly... No one really understood Treize and his intentions. Even after watching the series thrice, I still don't fully understand what he was trying to do via comitting suicide.

...Then why did you just say he killed himself to attain peace? confused
Furthermore, if the Earth surrendered, then zechs would've simply gone ahead and blown off a chunk of it anyways. After all, zechs is not exactly the epitome of mental stability. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:34 pm
The one death that made me want to jump up out of my chair saying "YES!" was definitely Giren Zabi. Trieze is another one that I was kinda rooting for him to die.
Two of the most emotional ones for me were Ryu and Bernie.
Also, when Kamille's mom died that was pretty emotional.
I felt kinda bad when Slegger died, yet I never really grew to like him so I wasn't too surprised and I didn't miss him too much.
I would've been more touched by Matilda's death, except I couldn't help but laugh at Amruo's "Miss Matilda!!"  

dExtrosien

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:07 am
Laluna_Wulf
hmmmm Generic Death?

Has to be every soldier that looks out their window and screams out, "It's a Gundam!!!!!!!!" before death.

I mean hello....... it's a Gundam..... you see it you run your a** off if possible... scream all you want later

or in Zeta, whenever they see a red Rick Dias, they are like, "Wait, wtf, The Red Come.. GWA!"

Starcloud
I kinda laughed at the absurdity of Nicol and his Blitz Gundam's death. I don't know why he thought charging at the Strike Gundam armed only with one of his lancer darts was a good idea. How was he gonna kill it? Poke it and hope the Phase Shift armor abruptly fails for no good reason?

He was asking for it./quote]

that's so not cool...
he only did it as a diversion, so that his commander, as well as his friend, can run

shani, regardless, had a good end
the other two, well, whatever

I remember watching The First Zeta Gundam OVA, and that new scene where the Rick Dias blows up, yea, that scene was awesome...They did a good job on that...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:03 am
Favorite death?

Jerid Messa, hands down. Just for warning, Zeta Spoilers ahead in cyan for those of you who have yet to watch it.

I found it perfectly ironic that Camille and Jerid were locked in combat, with Camille *****ing about how Jerid was 'wasting lives...' and then Camille throws Jerid into the currently-exploding remains of the Radish.

Stupid hypocrite, and a rather ironic death. biggrin

When it comes to a generic death, though...

Yeah, it's the moronic Leo pilot who gained infamy for screaming "It's a Gundam!"

Followed closely by 'real rock' guy.  

NewtypeS3

angel__tear

Melodious Giver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:18 am
NewtypeS3
Favorite death?

Jerid Messa, hands down. Just for warning, Zeta Spoilers ahead in cyan for those of you who have yet to watch it.

I found it perfectly ironic that Camille and Jerid were locked in combat, with Camille *****ing about how Jerid was 'wasting lives...' and then Camille throws Jerid into the currently-exploding remains of the Radish.

Stupid hypocrite, and a rather ironic death. biggrin

When it comes to a generic death, though...

Yeah, it's the moronic Leo pilot who gained infamy for screaming "It's a Gundam!"

Followed closely by 'real rock' guy.

lol, i perfectly agree with it, though i don't favour any deaths period XS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:46 pm
I'd have to say my favorite gundam death scene was when Quatre killed Trowa, even though Trowa didn't really die at the time I thought he had.  

Countess_Zayna

Aged Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

NewtypeS3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:45 am
Countess_Zayna
I'd have to say my favorite gundam death scene was when Quatre killed Trowa, even though Trowa didn't really die at the time I thought he had.

That was a very well done 'death' - though I found it odd that (like in most animes) the 'instant explosion' was pushed off just enough for a little speech. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:50 pm
Dozle Zabi razz WNT!

Amuro And Char:Best. Ending. EVAR!  

Vaakine

Sea Salt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:45 am
Amuro and Char was a great end...but then again, they never found any remains of anything, and Gundanium resists the atmospheric pressure of re-entry.

The best deaths were the systematic obliteration of the Shrike Team in Gundam V. All of them were heart wrenching.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:29 pm
Ghinius's death makes me sad/pisses me off every time I watch it. He is my favorite character, after all.

Ghiren's death makes me laugh my a** off, though. I have no idea why, since I llike both him and his sister alot.  

Android raptor

Sigon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:52 pm
I dont know but I always liked all those people killed outside an MS by a direct beam rifle shot, or being burnt by a beam saber.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:25 am
Hmm...

One episode of MSG, When the White Base is re-entering the atmosphere, that one Zaku cant get back to the Komusai, and is screaming for Char to help him, and char says Death with Honor, and the guy gets burned up in the atmosphere.

And Garma's Death.  

Vaakine

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:13 am
Best death ever.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:32 pm
Ophiuchus
Best death ever.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And he deserves every bit of it. User Image  

Cien Laguoire

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:50 pm
I think the most tragic death was Treize in Gundam Wing, that one got to me, didn't cry though, or Lala Suune in the original mobile suit gundam, she took that blow in for Char, and even in later series it got to them. In Zeta gundam Four was a sad lost too. and in SEED I would have to say Flay....... her death just crushed Kira, and of course Berny in 0080 died taking down a gundam in a zaku II that was awesome. The funniest death was Yuuna in SEED Destiny.  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff