Submit

Do you believe me?
  Yes!!!
  No!
View Results

infinite for a moment

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:24 pm
Snowlight Silent Night
harry broke the mirror rembemer when he look in the mirror holping to talk the sirius but wasn't able to he though it in hes truck and it broke

The mirror has to come back, whether it is broken or not. Jo wouldn't have put it in the book if it wasn't more important.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:00 pm
She said the mirror was improtent to the 7th book, and it never broke, she never in the book said that it was broken. 4laugh 7-21-07!!!!!! 4laugh  

Fire_essance

Nymphadora Dromeda Tonks

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:17 pm
I think that Malfoy should die. I know that sounds bad, but I think he should be the one to die. If anyone dies. Or Snape.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:30 pm
Rosseetteia
I think that Malfoy should die. I know that sounds bad, but I think he should be the one to die. If anyone dies. Or Snape.
I think that snape should die, but I don't think Malfoy would die. I don't think harry would kill malfoy  

Fire_essance

kitsune-silvera

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:20 am
J.K said he was not coming back. that means he is dead. at least, that's what i heard. i don't want him to be dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:57 pm
the mirror did break harry through it in the truck and it smash. On page 858 of the 5th HP book "Harry remained quite still for a movement, then hurled the mirror back into the truck where it shattered." i copy it right out of the book  

Snowlight Silent Night

Fire_essance

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:51 pm
but then y would jk say it was so important to the 7th book?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:55 pm
kitsune-silvera
J.K said he was not coming back. that means he is dead. at least, that's what i heard. i don't want him to be dead.
i thought hs eonly said that dumbledoor was dead, not sirius  

Fire_essance

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:50 pm
harry broke one mirror but there are more sirrus had one and so did others in the order  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:25 pm
that makes sense  

Fire_essance

xXxPrincess AryaxXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:25 pm
Well it is a little complicated but then again what isn't complicated.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:26 pm
furuba1022
Well it is a little complicated but then again what isn't complicated.
huh?  

Fire_essance

Deadpools_Mermaid_Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:29 pm
I hope your right...sirius is my hero!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:46 pm
Dungeon_Beast
Lorie_Weasley
Ok, at the bottom of page 805 In Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix Sirius Black alegedyl dies. However, JKR never says what color the jet of light that hit him was. "A seconed jet of light hit him squarly in the chest." The first jet of light ws red. The jet before that was, infact, green, but it missed him. Since JKR refered the shot that 'killed' Sirius to be the "seconed" one, I am forced to believe that is was red, not green! Since the "jet of light" hit him in the chest, it would have made anyone fall down. He was just standing in front of the Veil, which is the land of the dead. Therefore Sirius himself is not dead, he is just stuck in the land of the dead. He will come back in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Thats the 7th title by the way!!! The word Hallows means,
To make or set apart as holy.
To respect or honor greatly; revere.
this could be a horcrex, or you could see Hallows an in Old Hallows Eve. This is when the land of the dead and the world of the living are closest. This is when Sirius will get out or the Veil, and be out!. You may say that JKR said he was dea, but she never did. She did, however, say that Dumbledor was dead. This again forces me to believe that SIRIUS IS NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
I doubt that is true. It is a really crazy story.

IU dont think sirius is dead, because i heard some great ppoints that i havent yet heard, ill ask my friends what they think  

Cool_Cherry_Creme

Cool_Cherry_Creme

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:10 pm
dawnee
harry broke one mirror but there are more sirrus had one and so did others in the order

not every1 in the order had 1, the book says nothing about that, but i think James, Lupin & Wormtail have or did have 1 at 1 point, srry, to disagree

Diamondgirl3642  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces