Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:18 pm
bigblockletters
SparrowWriter
bigblockletters
O_o; I had a dream that I was playing DDR to Augen Auf! on Challenge mode and my legs fell off and Till from Rammstein showed up and sewed them back on, and Dero and Till skipped off and ate all my girlscount cookies. sweatdrop

OMG! eek I just had a DDR party at my house...and think, Till could've shown up!!

xd Oh maaannn! That would've been awesome! Hide the girlscout cookies though.

We only have the icky mint ones left. Till can have at those, I don't care. The peanut-butter ones though are tasty! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:25 pm
SparrowWriter
bigblockletters
SparrowWriter
bigblockletters
O_o; I had a dream that I was playing DDR to Augen Auf! on Challenge mode and my legs fell off and Till from Rammstein showed up and sewed them back on, and Dero and Till skipped off and ate all my girlscount cookies. sweatdrop

OMG! eek I just had a DDR party at my house...and think, Till could've shown up!!

We only have the icky mint ones left. Till can have at those, I don't care. The peanut-butter ones though are tasty! heart

lmao...as long as they don't steal the samoas! i'd have to beat them! wink heart  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

bigblockletters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:35 pm
SparrowWriter
bigblockletters
SparrowWriter
bigblockletters

D= I love the mint ones! xD Till and I can share, as long as he doesn't set anything on fire. I wonder what cookied mint cookie would taste like.

O_o; They still call the samoas 'caramel delites' down here. Huzzah for living in the past!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:51 am
lol  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:45 pm
I had one last night where Dero was on 'Entertainment Tonight' and they were promoting the AMA's. At the end they freeze framed on Dero's a**.

When i woke up i was like, " what the hell was he doing in america...and at the AMA's?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:34 am
sweatdrop i had another dream...and Dero was a teacher...a good one i might add *wiggles eyebrows* and for some reason he gave me cherry filled Twix (i'm not sure why...because they don't even make cherry Twix but i did buy Twix yesterday, maybe that had something to do with it *shrug*). I think he was a History teacher, but anyway that spawned an idea for a new fic...and i'm gonna run with it. twisted  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:59 pm
*revives for no paticular reason*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:11 am
Damnit, I never have any dreams revolving around a band..... No wait, I lied. But it was only for Rammstein and that was it. Not even one OOMPH dream.  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:47 pm
Chi-ta
Damnit, I never have any dreams revolving around a band..... No wait, I lied. But it was only for Rammstein and that was it. Not even one OOMPH dream.

I've had those! Yet Schneider's either a.) in Frau-form (from the Mein Teil video) and extra bitchy) or b.) not there at all. emo Even in my dreams, I don't get to flirt with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:54 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Chi-ta

I've had those! Yet Schneider's either a.) in Frau-form (from the Mein Teil video) and extra bitchy) or b.) not there at all. emo Even in my dreams, I don't get to flirt with him.

lol  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:07 am
*laughs triumphantly* I had one last night...My family and I as well as Dero, Crap...and some random chick hanging out with Dero stare went camping. Well sorta...i remember a fifth wheel camper place, and poking Crap in the chest...and the thigh, he wasn't pleased about that. Later I was listening to oomph! in the trailer (omg no way) and my grandma (dad's step mom) said 'what are you listening to?' as we were sitting around in a circle (apparently there was no fire going...) and i responded, "Dero's Beautiful Voice." in which she replied, 'it sounds horrible'...and i stomped off. Soon after I told Dero exactly what happened (i had to crawl under the camper to tell him, i have no idea why...and i was playing Pokemon Pinball: Ruby/Sapphire at the same time O__o) and he got kinda pissed about what they said, so somehow we ended up on like a scavenger hunt...then found a whole barn full of old stuffed toys...one in paticucular was a headless Carebear (no joking).

Then i woke up...and i have to say Dero was quite gorgeous in this dream, like he usually is
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:53 am
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Chi-ta

Mine involved Till and Richard.... And for some reason we were out in the Arctic. o.0  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:54 pm
Chi-ta
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Chi-ta

Mine involved Till and Richard.... And for some reason we were out in the Arctic. o.0

they must have been pretty chilly wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:32 am
watchdawg77
Chi-ta
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Chi-ta

they must have been pretty chilly wink

For some reason it wasn't as cold as it should >.>
But never the less..... Awsome dream with just Till and Richard all to myself xd  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

Eisbaer
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:13 am
I actually had one last night smile

So Crap smokes....a lot sad Sad I know. Flux apparently doesn't like that he smokes, but Flux is also a health-nut. So anyway, i was touring on the bus with them, and Crap was playing a videogame. I sneak up to Flux and pull a carton of Crap's cigarettes out of my jacket and smile. Then i go, "Oh Ande, ande! Augen auf bitte, look over here!" He looks, and I chuck the entire carton out the moving bus window. He proceeds to pounce on me and snarl. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!"

"Because smoking is bad for you. you need to stop."
So he's like....just straddling me, pissed beyond belief, and we finally get him to agree to cut down on his cig-consumption, and he's all "As long as you do not do that again."

"Well if I do, are you going to jump on me like this again?"

".....probably."

".............then I'll have to reconsider not doing that again. wink "

^_^ It was fun  
The OOMPH! Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items