Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:17 pm
feel free to share any you have....

i had one last night....they were performing at a party for me and i went outside and it was was raining. Anyway Dero came up on our porch and he was either covered in sweat, rain or both and i said 'why don't you take our shirt off?' He just smiled and said, "i don't think i should, because your mom would be all *he made a fangirl squeal noise*.' Then i laughed and replied 'yeah, probably.' Then i woke up...then started thinking 'do they perform at birthday parties?'...and i thought that would be the best 21st birthday ever...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:22 pm
I've had two Rammstein dreams, but no OOMPH!... emo  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:01 pm
aww...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:11 pm
I had one last night!

I dreamt that Dero died, and I looked it up on the computer and everything and it was in the newspaper, so I was sad and took a bath (I take baths when I'm sad) then I actually dreamt that I came here and posted about it (because none of you knew yet) and it had like 1,000 replies within a half hour and everyone was freaking out. I woke up wondering if he was really dead. razz

...just curious... he's still alive, right? biggrin ...

Hero Propaganda

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:02 am
T^T ...yeah he's still alive!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:23 pm
watchdawg77

Oh okay good, I was getting a bit worried there.

Anyway, I had yet another Oomph! dream...

(this is Hero Propaganda by the way)
I was in the shower, and there was Oomph! shampoo (they're getting weirder and weirder...). It was in a black skinny bottle with all the band members' faces on it. The shampoo itself was black and smelled like tar, but it would make your hair byoo-tee-ful, you just wash it with another shampoo afterwords to make it smell good. So after that I saw this guy with really spikey hair somewhat similar to Dero's and it was all because he used the Oomph! shampoo.

The end. biggrin

briannawesome

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:18 am
briannawesome
watchdawg77

I was in the shower, and there was Oomph! shampoo (they're getting weirder and weirder...). It was in a black skinny bottle with all the band members' faces on it. The shampoo itself was black and smelled like tar, but it would make your hair byoo-tee-ful, you just wash it with another shampoo afterwords to make it smell good. So after that I saw this guy with really spikey hair somewhat similar to Dero's and it was all because he used the Oomph! shampoo.

The end. biggrin

WTF? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:21 pm
briannawesome
watchdawg77

The end. biggrin

rofl i want some of that!  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Hero Propaganda

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:21 pm
SparrowWriter
briannawesome
watchdawg77

The end. biggrin

WTF? xd

Hey... well it's better than the one where he died. biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:56 pm
This is NOT cool...the other night, I had a dream with Alexx Wesslesky. (or however you spell it)

So now I've had a Rammstein dream, an Eisbrecher dream...yet no freakin' OOMPH! dream!!! scream  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:01 am
i'm sure you'll have one eventually...i told my mom about the one i had...and she looked at me like i grew an extra head. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:22 am
i just had one where the were at a video shoot and they were vampires and speaking in perfect english...weird huh?  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

bigblockletters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:06 pm
O_o; I had a dream that I was playing DDR to Augen Auf! on Challenge mode and my legs fell off and Till from Rammstein showed up and sewed them back on, and Dero and Till skipped off and ate all my girlscount cookies. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:50 am
bigblockletters
O_o; I had a dream that I was playing DDR to Augen Auf! on Challenge mode and my legs fell off and Till from Rammstein showed up and sewed them back on, and Dero and Till skipped off and ate all my girlscount cookies. sweatdrop

OMG! eek I just had a DDR party at my house...and think, Till could've shown up!!  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

bigblockletters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:10 am
SparrowWriter
bigblockletters

OMG! eek I just had a DDR party at my house...and think, Till could've shown up!!

xd Oh maaannn! That would've been awesome! Hide the girlscout cookies though.  
The OOMPH! Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff