100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
oh well it was a pointless poll anyways ^_^
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Xhanatos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:24 pm
I only now ONE guy around here who listens to industrial.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:07 pm
I thought the same thing about where I live. Though most don't know about and prefer metal here if anything, I was surprised at the amount of people who did show up at the Industrial Nights(since closed). There's no clubs for it or night hardly ever, just sometimes concerts around Halloween that sometimes has Mankind is Obsolete. A lot of them come from Seattle though which has a -getting better scene currently. People who typically didn't dress like "industrial/rivethead" were most of the populous at the club. Since the internet being more popular then ever expect to find more people who know about the genre.  

Sinequan_150mg

underthenoise

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:28 am
-Generation-Infection-
where i live there is maybe a group of five people (including me) that even know what industrial is blah it sucks really bad, does anyone else live in a place like that?

Well, i live in a TINY town in Oklahoma, and there was none before me that i know of.. i got 3 or 4 people into it, but they are not really that into it. Then i met my boyfriend online and he came from NYC and he is definatly into industrial.
So 2 lol  
The Industrial Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces