100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
oh well it was a pointless poll anyways ^_^
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

-Generation-Infection-

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:34 am
where i live there is maybe a group of five people (including me) that even know what industrial is blah it sucks really bad, does anyone else live in a place like that?  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:01 pm
Fire people? Damn, that's 5 times better than my place wink

I'm the only one over here.  

Teh Goat

Michael Jetfire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:25 am
actually... i've gotten a few people into industrial. all in all... there is about 4 or 5 of us that listen to it and enjoy it though... well... where i live anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:38 pm
oh okay so other people do know what im talking about ha  

-Generation-Infection-

Michael Jetfire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:25 am
yeah... i know the feeling of being the only one that knows what industrial is... that feeling sucks... cause no one knows what u are talking about. Alot of people looked at me like i was crazy when i tried to explain some bands to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:08 pm
It's not very known around here, people are more into emo or depressive gawf music. rofl  

Acid Paint

Michael Jetfire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:29 am
well... thats better then where i live... so many wiggers here... and all that crap. So basicly... its full of rap and rnb crap... WHICH I ABSOLUTLY HATE!!!!! why is rap so popular... i'll never understand how it got popular... and i will never like it either.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:29 am
A kid over here told me slip knot was industrial. sweatdrop

That was a very sad day........  

Mortification

underthenoise

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:02 am
There are a few people who know what Industrial is because i've indtroduced them, just a couple of my friends. Other then that i found 1 other person who actually listened to it.

So.. Yea, i guess its the same most places you go.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:06 am
Zin Void

Oh! Dear...

What is this world coming too?

How could someone even think that?
Obviously the kid's never heard any real industrial.  

underthenoise

Your_Indecision

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:51 pm
Wow! Guess I feel lucky. We have about 5 clubs here that have goth/industrial/synthpop nights. Its a pretty huge scene and we get some great bands to play our venues. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:01 am
Your_Indecision
Wow! Guess I feel lucky. We have about 5 clubs here that have goth/industrial/synthpop nights. Its a pretty huge scene and we get some great bands to play our venues. biggrin

I don't know you, but I really really hate you... WHY? WHYYY?
Where I live the only thing to ever play some industrial is the fetish club. It used to be a great place until the weekender goths discovered it. crying  

Lydia_Sexy_Geek

Your_Indecision

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:26 pm
Lydia_Sexy_Geek
Your_Indecision

I don't know you, but I really really hate you... WHY? WHYYY?
Where I live the only thing to ever play some industrial is the fetish club. It used to be a great place until the weekender goths discovered it. crying

Ew! I try to avoid what we call "baby bats". I've been in the scene far too long to deal with a bunch of children running around wearing Manson shirts. Heh. Guess I'm somwhat of an elitist!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:44 pm
i still really cant consider manson industrial... he might be... but to me he isnt. it just doesnt sound good... his music sucks! now rammstein i can consider industrial... ish... but thats about it as far as metal bands go... well for me anyway.  

Michael Jetfire

RisqueLemonade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:25 pm
Zin Void

wahmbulance We have a Grade I General Emergency. I for ignorance. wahmbulance

You should shove that kid on the internet and direct him to some good Industrial. That'll cure him.

THere's only a couple folks around that know anything about it, but I live in conservative ville.  
The Industrial Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff