Reply .:Titan's Tower:.
Titan's Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BetaSwimmer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:05 pm
Robin's Bike, I would assume it has a jet ski mode, or a hover mode. Cy's car has a hover mode.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:18 am
Oh. That's smart.
I didn't think of that.  

[Nevar]

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:28 am
Yes but that leves the queston how did BB get the B-ped into the tower when it was just a reletively standard moped in "employee of the month", or how do they get deliveries like the Max7 in "overdrive"?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:57 am
He jumped it over stuff, it looks like. Or maybe the Tower has a secret entrance for land vehicles.  

[Nevar]

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:05 pm
Raven_Cry
He jumped it over stuff, it looks like. Or maybe the Tower has a secret entrance for land vehicles.

Yeah, its called a garage xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:36 pm
Forgotten Purity
Raven_Cry

lol
User Image
User Image  

FLCL_Takun_FLCL

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:58 pm
Forgotten Purity
Raven_Cry

Yes! A special underground garage!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:16 pm
Jackalobe
Forgotten Purity
They didn't pay for the tower to be built. They built it. Cyborg did almost everything. And I know that for sure because of how we saw Titans East's Tower get built. It was all Cyborg. w00t!

I'M BACK!

*Everybody dies*

uhh...sorry...?

Man, I wish the Cyborg non-appreciators were acknowledged by that! A lot of fics and pics leave him out. But really, he's really useful. As for the Bruce Wayne helping the tower; nope.

Robin I d**k Grayson left Gotham because he wanted to his own team and be indivual. I guess it's cause he was getting closer to manhood. He was over seventeen for sure when he founded the Teen Titans originally with Wondergirl I, Flash, Aqualad, and Arsenal when he was Speedy. They kind'a changed it in the Titans animated.

But that's a really good question, I know some nerdy people who are like 'But it's lopsided, a giant t, it'd be physically impossible to build something that stands' so i was wondering how it would cost

i mean do you guys think the Titans are rich? They have to be! Their house is like a giant mansion it's a great place to live as a teen.
Seriously. Robin wanted to be an indivual and Bat man had nothing to do with it. He's like 17-18 and going into adulthood so that's why. Cyborg made it. Did you not see "Titans East I"? If you didn't just telling you Cyborg "Helped", well, made the Titans East's tower. What I really wanna know is are the titans rich? They should be I agree since after all they live in like a giant house like a weird-looking mansion & all.

P.S.-WELCOME BACK JACKALOBE! TEE HEE... 3nodding  

RED_FAN

RED_FAN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:17 pm
Anita23
Forgotten Purity
Raven_Cry

lol
User Image
User Image
what anime is that?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:35 pm
RED_FAN
Anita23
Forgotten Purity
Raven_Cry

lol
User Image
User Image
what anime is that?

The first one is just a TT pic of Star yelling at Kitten.
The second is from Azumanga Daioh.  

[Nevar]

Teh Secsi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:12 pm
Umm I Dont think the titans are rich because Starfires from another planet, Ravens from an alternate universe and as far as i know she doesnt have parents ((except for her evil dad)) ummmm Beast Boy i really dont if he has rich parents but i really doubt it, umm Cy's parents could be rich, and i think we all know Robin isnt exactly poor, so all in all there is only like 2 wealthy titans  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:13 pm
VideoGuy
So I guess the obvious question that needs to be asked, and if already asked please dont flame, is how did the Titans pay for the tower to be built? Seeing as Beast Boy needed to get a part time job to afford a moped makes it hard to imagine they had the cash laying around to build the tower.

I have not followed every aspect of them in the comics also so may have been mentioned there, or maybe Robin just hit Bruce Wayne up for the cash.

The T-Tower was a gift from Victor Stone's(Cyborg) father to the Teen Titans.  

Jin Won

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:16 pm
Jin Won
VideoGuy
So I guess the obvious question that needs to be asked, and if already asked please dont flame, is how did the Titans pay for the tower to be built? Seeing as Beast Boy needed to get a part time job to afford a moped makes it hard to imagine they had the cash laying around to build the tower.

I have not followed every aspect of them in the comics also so may have been mentioned there, or maybe Robin just hit Bruce Wayne up for the cash.

The T-Tower was a gift from Victor Stone's(Cyborg) father to the Teen Titans.

I told you guys that Cy's family was rich.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:21 pm
It was built, then his parents died. I suppose they built to apologize for what they did to him... Before they died of course.  

Jin Won

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:22 pm
Jin Won
It was built, then his parents died. I suppose they built to apologize for what they did to him... Before they died of course.

So, what happened was their fault?  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces