Reply Dij'Hiran
Kulatapo - DH Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ein_The_Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:12 pm
The celebration was a sight to behold. The moogles of the village had all come out, singing and dancing with food and drink for all. Pako had become lost in the celebration, his many moogle friends amazed that he had accomplished such a feat. He kept spreading the tale around, but it always included how his 'amazing shockwave' had crippled the plant enough so that they were able to win.

Quo, in the other hand, was sitting quietly at a chair, feasting. The food just kept coming, and Quo just couldn't get enough of it. So many tastes, so many flavors, it was more then he could have asked for. He found himself wondering if he would have taken this over the actual payment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:44 pm
"K..kupo..! You sure eat a lot, kukupo!" Lilu commented, watching Quo eat. Her eyes were large and a light brown, her fur tawny, like most moogles around. She was a very cute moogle according to standards, and she watched in amazement as this floppy eared creature ate everything in sight.

Lute leaned against a tree, out of the way of the festivities. She did like celebrations, but she found herself simply thinking. She wasn't a hero, just a fighter. She turned to Anel, who had caught up with her, and smiled at him.

"You understand, don'tcha?" Anel nodded and gave a smile of sorts, and Lute chuckled and placed a hand gently on his head.

Izumi Aneko

Ein_The_Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:48 pm
Quo turned to her and blushed, smiling in a nervous fashion "W-well it's what my kind is good at. It's how I defeated that plant monster. If it weren't for my hunger, I don't know what I'd do. I'm Quo, by the way." He slowly stood up, looking her over. He thought she was very good looking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:51 pm
Lily pranced around in a small circle, giggling.

"I'm Lily, Kupo! And it's great you beat that mean old monster, kupopo, he was mean, ku!" Lily climbed up onto the table near Quo's plate, and sat down, a cute little smile on her face.

Izumi Aneko

Ein_The_Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:56 pm
Quo laughs and grabs at her, picking her up and hugging her a little. "Come here, you! Yeah, he was mean, but we managed to work together and beat him. It was kinda odd. The plants just...came alive. I really don't know why."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:21 pm
Lily let out a murr and wiggled in his arms, reaching and tugging gently on Quo's floppy ears.

"Mr Quo, I really like your ears! They are much bigger than mine! And the bunny lady, she had nice ears too! All nice and fuzzy!"

Lute could hear everything of course, and she figured Quo would either befriend the small moogle....or eat it. She chuckled at the thought and continued to pet Anel's head, Anel cooing quietly at her side, quite content. He'd just had his own little adventure, and finding Lute again was an incredible relief for him.

Izumi Aneko

Ein_The_Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:25 pm
"Hey, I need my ears for stuff..." He begins to walk with her to the inn. Perhaps he could convince her to stay the night with them. His mind wandered to places it shouldn't go to and e couldn't help but smile.

Pako was already at the inn. In fact, he had already collapsed into his bed, a little red sack of moogle, fast asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:29 pm
Lily's eyes widened as she realized where Quo was taking them, but she noted his smile and her pom pom wiggled about madly. Her little wings fluttered in excitement, and she cuddled against Quo's massiveness. He was pretty big compared to her...

"Can I stay the night, kupopo?" she asked, already knowing that that was his intention.

Lute watched as they wandered off, and yawned herself. It was getting late, and both her and Anel were a bit tired. Preferring to sleep outside, Lute leaned against a tree while Anel curled up next to her, and her ears alert, they both fell asleep under the moonlight to the sounds of celebrations.

Izumi Aneko

Ein_The_Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:34 pm
The next day came sooner then anyone would have thought. Leaving the in, Pako went ahead looking for Lute, however Quo wanted to talk to Lily. "...You're such a wonderful little moogle. Why don't you come with us? See the world! I promise, I'll keep you safe. No monster will lay a hand on you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:37 pm
Lily bounced up and down happily, wiggling.

"Yes, kupo! I would love to, pokupo!!" She was really excited! She jumped into Quo's arms happily.

Lute was still where she had fallen asleep last night, her sapphire blue eyes staring into the forest while Anel let out a strange series of snores. Silly boy, he was truly one odd male...but then, weren't they all? She smiled at the thought, swiveling her ear slightly. Pako was coming.

Izumi Aneko

Ein_The_Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:40 pm
Pako was wandering out of the village. "Lute? Where are you Lute?"

Quo smiles and happily scooped the little moogle into his arms, hugging her to his chest as he walked behind Pako. He looked at her lovingly, even giving her a playful lick ont he cheek with his extra long tongue.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:48 pm
Lily giggled and murred, content.

Lute whistled sharply and stood, shaking Anel awake. He grunted and let out a disgruntled squawk, but otherwise he stood easily and looked around, his silver coat shining. Lute grinned and waved at Pako as she stood up.

Izumi Aneko

Ein_The_Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:51 pm
Quo smiles as he spots Lute, quickly trotting right over. Pako looks at the silver chcocobo in awe. "Wow...never seen one like that before..." Quo smiles. "Let's start on our way. This little one is coming with us. She wants to adventure too." Quo winks, making sure that Lily isn't looking. It became clear that this little moogle wouldn't last long. Quo probably just wanted to get far enough fromt he village before he...well...did what Qu do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:56 pm
Lute chuckled and scratched Anel's neck, the silver bird cooing happily and lowering his neck just slightly. With practiced ease, Lute mounted the bird, placing Pako on her head and simply giving Quo an incredulous look. Him and his appetite...she chuckled and whistled, Anel instantly setting off at a very decent pace.  

Izumi Aneko

Ein_The_Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:03 pm
Pako relaxes on your head, just smiling and looking at that new moogle girl. She was so pretty. How come Quo got the girl? Life wasn't fair.

Quo smiled, looking back at the village. They were far enough, and he had controlled himself for far too long. He begins to lick Lily again, but this time, much more intently. She would likely think he was just playing games...until it was too late. With one large motion, he takes the moogle's entire body into his mouth, her pom pom sticking out and likely twitching in alarm. He slurps that in like a noodle before swallowing hard, a large lump going down his neck. He hiccups cutely, putting a hand to his mouth as his stomach quickly begins to churn. "Mmmmm...I love moogles!"

Pako just stares. That beautiful girl, just food to him. He points a finger and tries to speak, but he isn't able to make a sound. A few moments later, he faints, just going limp atop your head.  
Dij'Hiran

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff