Kulatapo - DH Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izumi Aneko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:11 pm
Kulantapo : Moogle Village

This area of Dij'Hiran serves as home to the many moogles that run rampant about in the kingdom. Many small businesses are set up, seeing as how the moogles have a natural flair for selling and buying products. The moogles all work together, and welcome any and all who care to partake in their economy - and unlike the usual scene in many moogle villages, even just visitors are greeted warmly...though they are later offered a room in one of many inns for a 'reasonable' price.

In the same way, this village of moogles is inhabited by younger generations of moogles, who seem to like a more modern approach to life in regards to outsiders and the moogles in charge. Instead of having a moogle chief, Kulatapo is run by a committee of high ranking merchants.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:03 am
The walking red blanket known as Pako wuld be a common sight in this village. Wearing his grandfather's robes, he was a healer, though he only wanted to be a mage. Recently, however, he'd picked up a bit of wind magic and that made this moogle much happier. He wasn't outside for the excersize though. He was on his way to Magra's house, as he'd heard that (s)he needed help. He smiled, though the robe covered it and knocked ont he door. "Open up, kupo! It's Pako! I'm here to help, kupo!"  

Ein_The_Unknown

Her Shizzyness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:48 am
Magra walked peeked out from behind the door, her tiny face expectant. "You're here to help? Oh, Pako, thank you, kupo!" She threw the door opened wider and gestured him in. "Come, come! I'll give you the details inside, kupo!" She immediately went and fetched a map. Pointing to it, she told him, "See this? It's our village, kupo!" Dragging her finger gently along the map, she pointed out an area to the southeast. "This is where the runevines have grouped. I fear that they've managed to start sucking magic away from the Ancient Ruins, kupo! We can't let them continue or they'll suck it dry!" Her face was worried. "Do you think you can take them out by yourself? You're just a white mage, kupo..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:51 pm
For a moment, Pako pauses. He looks at the map, seeming to think. He then looks up at Magra, his eyes serious. "My father could have done this without even trying. If I ever hope to be like him, I have to push myself. Leave it to me." He smiles weakly, and turns, walking out the door. He took the map with him, figuring he might need it.  

Ein_The_Unknown

Izumi Aneko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:54 pm
Lute fingered her flail gently and looked around, her long ears twitching and her hair as dark as night. Moogles...cute little things, she always thought. She listened to the soft click of her heels and caught a conversation between the bill petitioner and a white mage. It seemed Lute might actually be of help here...

"Excuse me," she said in common, wondering if she should try again in their language. It would likely make sense. She was very close to learning their language as well as she knew common, and that excited her. She did adore the little things. Clearing her throat, she tried again.

"Excuse me, kupo, but I am looking for bill petitioner? Vines in ruins?" she said softly, wondering if the moogle would give her the information she needed. Since she didn't use magic, her flail would prove to be one hell of an opponent for the monster. Lute debated going after the other moogle with the map, but decided the petitioner should know she was going after the runevines as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:46 pm
Magra's face alighted with relief as yet another visitor came in. "Oh, kupo! Yes, yes! The Runevines!" Again, she pulled out the map, tracing the path to the monsters slowly so that the woman could see. "Go here! They're littered all over the place, kupo!" Her expression was wary, still managing to look adorable on her little face. "There will be a first generation that will be stronger than the others. Make sure you don't fight that one alone, kupo..." Gesturing towards the path, she said, "Hurry and you can catch the other one, kupo. He's not too far ahead."  

Her Shizzyness

Izumi Aneko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:53 pm
Lute smiled and touched her flail gently.

"I'll do my best, kupo, and I won't fail." With that, Lute turned and made her departure, following the white mage she'd seen before and hoping that she was in time to catch up with the little furball.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:02 pm
The group returned to the village, Lute carrying Pako contentedly and looking around. She could always find Magra later...it was the armor shop she wanted to find now. Carrying Pako around, she winked at him and smiled.

"I'm going to go find some armor...just to check." Turning, she walked through the shops and found what she was looking for. Touching a plate of body armor and a set of gauntlets, she figured on how much they would cost. The bounty from the hunt would cover both items - she would ask now if they were available for sale.

Fire Armor - 91% [36]
Gilt Gloves - 94% [10]

Izumi Aneko

Ein_The_Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:09 pm
As you carried Pako into the village, he erfs, squirming. "No, I meant that floppy eared thing! It just ate the plants and wanted to eat that fairy? Are we gonna trust it?"

Quo looks down as he hears this, floppy ears seeming to droop more then usual.  
Izumi Aneko rolled 2 100-sided dice: 36, 10 Total: 46 (2-200)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:09 pm
[ Roll ]  

Izumi Aneko

Izumi Aneko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:14 pm
Lute blinked and gave a smile.

"If he tries to eat us, he'll be out of a party, don't you think?" Lute said carefully, turning to Quo and swiveling her ears towards him.

"Besides...he didn't eat us before, why would he now? Isn't that right, floppy ears?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:18 pm
The creature bows. "My name's Quo. I'm part of the Noum Qu. We'r elike the Qu, but more advanced...and swallow things whole, but that's beside the point. Dispite my...appetite, you both helped me. I don't eat friends. In fact, do you mind if I tag along? I'm out to learn more magic, and I learn more magic by eating magic things...or creatures." He smiles devously.

Pako nods, but nervously. "F-fine, but don't get any ideas! W-we should probably report our success, don't you think?"  

Ein_The_Unknown

Izumi Aneko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:21 pm
"Quo? Hmm...I like floppy ears better, but Quo it is," she said, smiling and reaching out with her slender hand for a handshake. She held Pako with her other hand tightly, giving a small smile and chuckling.

"Pako, Pako, Pako...you've got to be a brave mage! Besides, as long as you're with me, no one gets eaten...we're friends, see? He can eat anyone that tries to eat you!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:03 pm
Magra came floating in mid air with her tinny wings, a feat only skilled moogles were able to perform, but for her it was only habit.
She greeted the adventures with joy, imagining that if they all came alive after such short time they probably killed the beast. She brought the reward in bags for each of the three, giving a small kiss on the cheek on every single one.

"Thank you very much to all of you, kupo. I don't know what would be of our poor village without the help of you three, you'll be forever welcomed here, kupo!"

She spoke in a soft and gentle voice, a bit different then you would expect for a creature of that size. The village called them to stay for the night and began to prepare a big celebration for them.

You all get:

-800Gil
-Potion x5

Kuroyomi

Izumi Aneko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:07 pm
Lute blushed slightly. She hadn't wanted to play hero, she just needed the gil. Between buying armor and donating a little gil here and there, she was running a tad...well...low. She rubbed her eyes and stifled a yawn, blushing more when her stomach growled.

"Great.." she muttered, petting her stomach. "Well, I guess we'll accept the invitation - thank you, Magra," she said in common, not bothering to try and spit out a few words in the moogle tongue. She was tired.

Dij'Hiran

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff