Welcome to Gaia! ::

L.O.L. ~Legion of Literates~ A whole new level of adventure

Back to Guilds

Reply ........................Life's Little Save Point [[Start Here]]......................
LOAS and the such Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serena-chan
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:31 pm
Yay! -throws party-

By the way just an early heads up... I probably won't be around Labor Day weekend.... -posts now otherwise she'll forget to post later-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:39 pm
Zeee internet is alive!?! YAY!!! That's fantastic news!

And ah okay Serena, I understand, I hope you well, and have fun being in Oklahoma ^_^  

Mortal Being
Captain

Serena-chan
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:41 pm
Just southern Kansas... I said it was close to the border not over the border Haha xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:42 pm
But...but... Argh lol, if you came down here to oklahoma I could of completed my life's goal *sigh* I guess the reason its a life goal is because it is something one has to work towards lol  

Mortal Being
Captain

Serena-chan
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:43 pm
Yes you shall have to work for it!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:55 pm
Evil! I want it handed to me, pwease! I mean I'd be doing a lot of work already, especially if I get lost being an idiot XD. Hahaha but yeah I think life just likes to make things tough on one person, because it is not the goal that is important, but the journey to the goal that is important? I don't know lol...  

Mortal Being
Captain

Beppo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:06 pm
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack... ish.

See I'm at home, but my brother steals the computer most of the time to play World of Warcraft, so how often I can come online to post is... debatable.

I have responded to all my rp's... I think, oh god if I forgot one, feel free to kick me.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:39 am
Well, I just got in but I already have to take a leave of absence. I'm not sure how long it will be, because it is just until I can balance the load of college and fun time.  

AerialFrogg

Mortal Being
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:28 pm
Welcome back Beppo! Glad to have you back! ^_^

Oh and Aerial, I hope you have fun at college, can't wait to say "welcome" back to you as well. Just enjoy life, and hopefully your path and the guild meet quite frequently ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:58 pm
I'm around again. Look for reasons due to my disappearance in the ranting section.  

Callista Ohtarwen

mitsukai aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:02 pm
Wait there's a ranting section! But yay you're back...~~hugs random person I don't know, but hopefully will!~~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:40 pm
Ah it is in the melting pot, you already been there, but yesh I shall go check it out perhaps, and see why... because I don't remember XD  

Mortal Being
Captain

Serena-chan
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think I've gone MIA x_x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:37 pm
lol yeah you kind of have haha.  

Mortal Being
Captain

mitsukai aries

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:29 pm
I guess I can't go back in time and say I am going to be away for a while, but hey I was away for a while hehe. I am back, not sure how often I'll be on though, it seems the holidays everything picks up, be it school work or just life in general. So I'll still try to stick around, but just remember I am going to be a ninja (sneaky sneaky ninja )  
........................Life's Little Save Point [[Start Here]]......................

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games