Welcome to Gaia! ::

L.O.L. ~Legion of Literates~ A whole new level of adventure

Back to Guilds

Reply ........................Life's Little Save Point [[Start Here]]......................
LOAS and the such Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scurveylurv

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:32 am
Hey just posting a LOA for the next week.

^^ really, I'm sorry ab out not being as active as I really should be for the while I've been here. But homefully when school starts up agaion and I work less I'll be able to have some time on the comp.

My LOA for this next week is due to comiccon in sandiego.
Any one going?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:37 pm
Ok, so it's been over a week and no one has been to fix my internet! Because of this I am also behind in a lot of school work. I'll try to post now, but can't guarentee anything.
After this weekend I should... SHOULD be able to come back... I hope so... F***!!!

Beppo
Crew

Mortal Being
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:56 pm
Wow I am sorry that you're having such difficult time. I hope things start improving soon. Well I can't wait to have you back this weekend, we're going to be needing you with some upcoming events ^_^. But first things first, I hope you get your school work done. I mean geez that sucks to be behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
So now I'm in finals... and my internet is still NOT fixed, hence why I wasn't around this weekend. I'll try now to post something in each thread that I'm in.

So sorry to everyone who is waiting.

Beppo
Crew

Mortal Being
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:27 pm
ah joyful occasion, welcome back dear beppo!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:08 pm
Whoops, edited the post, it was suppose to say, internets is NOT back... so no joyful occassion yet.  

Beppo
Crew

Mortal Being
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:11 pm
no joyful occasion sad well hopefully you'll be getting it back soon. Evil technicians argh lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:34 am
I'm not sure where to post my LOA so I thought I'd do it here. I'll be on vacation in Nova Scotia from the 10th to the 23rd. I'll see you guys after that, but until then I'll continue to post.  

Yukito Yu

Mortal Being
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:15 pm
Okay yeah this is where you can put your LOA, anyways I hope you have a great time on your trip ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:43 pm
I think this'll go here. Not sure what LOA is, but everyone's posting their absenses here, so yeah. XD
So.... I guess there's this issue with the internet bill and all. Because our company here is deciding to turn everything off for awhile because fo one thing. So, after tomorrow, or sometime soon, if I just dissapear, that's why. I;m so sorry. ;_;  

Romeo for Tay
Vice Captain

Sariel Edwards

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:27 pm
His footsteps were slow and sad as he walked into the common room of the guild, a small wrinkled looking piece of paper in his hands, torn in some places and stained in the dull yellow of age. Slowly he walked over to the bulletin board in the corner of the room, a small sigh working its way though closed lips.
His hand dipped into his pocket for a moment and he produced a small pin, tacking the note to the board and walking to the kitchen.

"Hello my darling players, I am sorry that I have to come here and announce my departure. I will be leaving for the hospital tomorrow, and sadly this means my appearances will be sporadic at best. When June gets out of the hospital and she feels better I will be able to get on more often, until then I am sorry but she needs me. I am sure I will be here this weekend, until then Dolls- Erin."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:47 pm
I am sad to hear that both of you shall be leaving for a bit, you're both a great asset to the guild, but Sariel, I know how that goes, I hope everything goes well for you, and for her! Hopefully it isn't anything too bad, even still I just hope for a speedy recovery for her.

Oh and Kiki, you guys need to get the bills taken care of haha, Seriously I should start paying it for you or something, I don't like seeing you disappear all the time, not good at all! We'll miss you kiki, hope you get back soon!  

Mortal Being
Captain

Romeo for Tay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:10 pm
I know. I need to get a job so bad. But fifteen year olds only get to do volunteer work in my small town. >.<
Yep yep though, it should be taken care of soon enough. And if not, I'll have it back by september. >.<

Ahh, I hope everything turns out for the better Sariel. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:32 pm
Hmm...
She is getting some spots of cancer removed fromher chest and her brain, I have been assured she will be fine though, thank you for your wishes^-^  

Sariel Edwards

Romeo for Tay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:03 pm
W00t>>>>
My internet lives. xD
>.<  
........................Life's Little Save Point [[Start Here]]......................

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games